21731 replies to this topic

#21681 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:19 AM

So funny :lol:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#21682 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

I miss her so badly  :sob:

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#21683 Michael Cheselka

Michael Cheselka

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:29 AM

Thanks! I would have liked to have done exactly as this guy in this video did!

^ Someone reuploaded the video again.
http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5ype5u

#21684 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

Who could think a few years ago that in the future the only Berryz member we wouldn't have news about would be Momo.   :(

#21685 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:48 AM

^

Ah, you're depressing me ; A ; but at least it's all because she's pursuing the noble career that being a teacher is and not because of something bad or weird...

Momochi-sensei's students are so lucky.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#21686 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:52 AM

^^ few years ago I convince myself the she will be around entertainment for a long time

#21687 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

#21688 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

I was just wondering if anyone knew why Momoko didn't perform in this performance from 2015? I think she says in between the two songs, could anyone translate?

#21689 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:59 PM

She was recovering from an operation of her vocal cords. There's also a DVD mag where she's totally mute, which is hilarious since she's usually a talking machine.

a0fm.jpg

#21690 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

^ Thank you so much! It seems so obvious now but I had totally forgotten that she had a vocal chord operation too

#21691 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

She was recovering from an operation of her vocal cords. There's also a DVD mag where she's totally mute, which is hilarious since she's usually a talking machine.

As a teacher, she will have to continue to be careful with her voice.  It is not just singers who can strain their vocal cords -- talking loudly enough all day to be heard all the way to the back of a classroom, teachers are sometimes at risk as well, and once you have injured them the first time, they are easy to re-injure later and more seriously.

She will have the advantage, however, of using her own, regular speaking voice rather than Momochi's singing voice -- which should hopefully ease the strain considerably.

#21692 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 03:53 AM

happy 26th birthday to momochi

#21693 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 06:29 AM

^ Someone reuploaded the video again.

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5ype5u

Just bringing up the topic again. Is this guy a member here? I was thinking of the phone call made to the organizers was for him to meet momochi via backstage. 

momokohappy.gif

#21694 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:23 AM

Momo's last interview. Thanks to Skoban

http://blog-project....slations/263513

Also Captain wrote a blog post for her birthday, she got twice more comments than usual, Momo's still valuable :lol:

https://ameblo.jp/sh...2357842495.html

http://blog-project....izu-saki/263527

a0fm.jpg

#21695 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:58 AM

Captain also posted it via Instagram

https://www.instagra..._shimizu/?hl=en

momokohappy.gif

#21696 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

Happy belated birthday to The Pro! (forget cute, you just were Momo, you were a true Pro!). Aww, I really miss her a lot ; A ; but I'm sure she's doing great in her teacher life and that she's making her students very happy~ Please be happy Momo!

^

^

I love that interview. Though bits like this make me a li'l sad:

– Do you really have no intentions of returning to the entertainment industry?…

Tsugunaga: Not at the moment. Today’s the last day I’ll be presenting myself in front of everyone, so I’d like to end it with a smile on my face.

*Sigh* I wonder how much hope there is of seeing her at least momentarily in the future?

– What words would you like to say to the members of Country Girls, whom you raised as their ‘Playing Manager’?

Tsugunaga: Currently, Hello! Project has over fifty members. Among them, I feel that the members of Country Girls are the ones who’ve been poured with the most love. So while there may be many seniors above them, I would like those girls to lead H!P on the emotional aspect. I hope that they won’t just be tied down to H!P, but that they’ll stand out even in the idol world, that they’ll take the initiative and become a group that will liven up the idol world.

Still a little sour because they demoted Country Girls after all the effort Momo put in as their PM... Though definitely their time under her wing taught them a lot about being idols.

Anyway, glad that people still appreciate Momochi hehe ^^ She's just a H!P... no, Idol legend :king:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#21697 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:13 PM

Even the OG's said that her last performance was epic!

momokohappy.gif

#21698 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:38 AM

A funny video. There is all the thinks that made her exasperating for some people but lovely for others (including me). ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#21699 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:53 AM

I thought its Momochi but then realized the tags and t'was Maimi...  :o

https://www.instagra...tFUwBncU/?hl=en

momokohappy.gif

#21700 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:38 PM

The last concert was one year ago on this date.

A fan remembers the place today.

http://twitter.com/m...944357924585472

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users