• Please log in to reply
21731 replies to this topic

#1 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

Well known from ZYX and Buono!, now she is one of the well known Berries. We can see her in Koinu Dan no Monogatari, Promise Land ~Clovers no Daibouken~. Has one solo photobook. Has cute voice and smile which makes her look as a little devil. Always active and genki. Great singer.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#2 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:51 PM

Yay! her own thread! Momo has really really grown on me the past year ... shes so cute and quirky.

http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99461_momo_012_122_801lo.jpghttp://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99468_momo_030_122_739lo.jpghttp://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99476_momo_187_122_143lo.jpghttp://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99477_momo_204_122_612lo.jpg
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=99484_momo_372_122_709lo.jpg

mak.png

#3 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:10 PM

She's actually one of the few H!P kids I can recognize and name, so I guess there must be something special about her. (Is it ok to still call C-ute and Berryz Koubou kids?) I love that devilish smile of hers, it's so cute!
Posted Image

#4 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:16 PM

Yay! her own thread! Momo has really really grown on me the past year ... shes so cute and quirky.

*does his best to keep a straight face to avoid offending anyone*
Her nickname is Momo?

#5 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

*does his best to keep a straight face to avoid offending anyone*
Her nickname is Momo?

What's wrong with the name Momo? I'm not offended or anything, just out of curiosity...

Off topic: I request names and original pictures of your sig!
Posted Image

#6 Whiteshade

Whiteshade

.:Destiny Hacker:.

• Kouhai
  • 532 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:33 PM

Cute, both in appearance and voice. Not really a Berryz fan, but couldn't help but notice her in Buono! I'm kinda curious about the 'little devil' nickname though. Is it just about the smile? :P

Momo, LOL. I don't see anything wrong with the name. I actually named this robotic dog in this story I'm writing Momo...:angry:
Posted Image
Bringing back the flag.

#7 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:34 PM

What's wrong with the name Momo? I'm not offended or anything, just out of curiosity...

Not sure how it started, but back in highschool Momo was being used a version of stupid and or idiot. Like "Dude, you're a momo." Doubt it's still used today, but I just found it amusing that she is called Momo. Just brought a smile to my face is all.

Off topic reply: All 32 of them?

#8 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:40 PM

Not sure how it started, but back in highschool Momo was being used a version of stupid and or idiot. Like "Dude, you're a momo." Doubt it's still used today, but I just found it amusing that she is called Momo. Just brought a smile to my face is all.

Off topic reply: All 32 of them?

Oh, didn't know about that. But then again I'm not a native english speaker...

Last off topic reply: if you care to send them all then yeah :angry:. PM or msn me or something, to take the off topicness away from here...
Posted Image

#9 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:25 AM

Another thing to add about her is that she can't help pointing out her trademark pinky (or two) whatever she does!! ^^;

Posted Image :whistle:

#10 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:44 AM

I think she has to cutest voice of the H!P kids, along with Hagiwara :whistle:

Thanks for the pictures, didn't really have any pictures of her, keep 'em coming ^^;

Nope.

#11 Ines

Ines

RxR

• Senpai
  • 845 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:45 AM

Wowzer, a personal thread for Momo. =D Her sleeping expression from Buono's PV was so...undeniably...cute. :whistle:

Posted Image

#12 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:54 AM

Classic...
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
If anyone can make a comic/gif out of this :lol:

#13 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:00 AM

I think other than Miyabi, she's a great singer XD ...she's just so.. Gah! :lol:
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#14 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:05 AM

Momoko (along with Maasa) is my other favorite member of Berryz. She was also the first one I actually liked (excluding Miyabi when I listened to songs by Aa!, but I wouldn't count that).
The first song by Berryz I ever heard was Gag 100 Kaibun Aishitekudasai, and when I heard Momo's solo line, I instantly decided that I liked her best, and that's not changed yet. She has one of those voices that just hearing it makes you think "aahh, she's so cute." :lol:
She typically sings my favorite parts in Berryz's songs.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#15 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:05 AM

Which word are you looking for (T)anaka_(L)over? :sly:
Here's a little reminder...

I Want MOMOKO O.O ~Moe~!

MOMOKO!!! MoOOOoOOOOO~EeEEEeeeeeEeEeE!!!...

Sorry, couldn't help it!! XD XD XD

@Garlix...

Me too! I was "captivated" by Momo in Gag 100! It seems that's her catchsong afterall XD

...surprised that single was rather low-selling but then that's a bit off-topic, nvm ^^;

PS. YAY!!! 400th post :lol:

#16 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:13 AM

I have never been a real big momo fan (well not even really a berryz fan until recently) but love pictures of her..this one is my favorite (I think its from that one H!P kids movie):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#17 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:20 AM

@pic...

uh...Miya's eyes are hmm...:lol:

Anyway, yeah, that is from the movie Koinu Dan no Monogatari. Momo looked such a bright kid in it XD

#18 Ines

Ines

RxR

• Senpai
  • 845 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:40 AM

lol Robin, what are you talking about? Momo always looks bright. Look at your own avvy and sig!

Posted Image

#19 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:27 PM

Yes, yes, absolutely, how dare I blaspheme! ^^;
Thanks for the reminder Ines ^^;

Thanks for the pictures, didn't really have any pictures of her, keep 'em coming :D

Np, here's a few more...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Can't help posting the last pic (i.e. my avatar), I'm kinda obsessed with her in that outfit; reminds of Suzumiya Haruhi too much! ^^;

PS. I tremendously appreciate the way the moderators have created these subforums to allow for these threads for individual non-MM members :whistle:

#20 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:36 PM

Thanks for the pictures, didn't really have any pictures of her, keep 'em coming XD

Np, here's a few more...

Can't help posting the last pic (i.e. my avatar), I'm kinda obsessed with her in that outfit; reminds of Suzumiya Haruhi too much! :)

PS. I tremendously appreciate the way the moderators have created these subforums to allow for these threads for individual non-MM members :(

Omg! Thanks alot :D And yeah she does remind me of Haruhi. :D

Yes, the subforums are great but it's a little annoying keeping up with all the threads now. Have to switch between the subforums :) Yeah I know, I'm lazy.

Nope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users