• Please log in to reply
8040 replies to this topic

#21 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:11 AM

oh ok, thats good...cuz i remember seeing that ANGELS PB with Sayu and Rika....it turned me away from the PBs cuz i didnt want to see my favorite H!P members rubbing all over other girls in bikinis

#22 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:08 PM

I do believe Maasa needs a PB. Just look at her here (and here for part 2), she just made me laugh so hard. Her presence really is overwhelming on stage. She pretty much owned the song (and the trophy for best and goofiest dance ever :lol:)

#23 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

I do believe Maasa needs a PB. Just look at her here (and here for part 2), she just made me laugh so hard. Her presence really is overwhelming on stage. She pretty much owned the song (and the trophy for best and goofiest dance ever ^_^)

Maasa owns everything! DUH! :-P

I didn't know she used have a lisp before I watched the 1st live video today. Poor thing had a lisp and had to say a bunch of s's in that little time. Kawaii

Posted Image

SOOOO PRETTY

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#24 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:08 AM

first thing i noticed in the KIDS audition was her lisp :wub: it was sooo cute :lol:
Posted Image

#25 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 02:40 AM

Haha it was really c-ute :lol: I wonder if she had to get help losing it or if it just went away as she got older ? :wub:

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#26 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:14 PM

^I think she's learnt how to talk and sing without it showing through you can still hear it at times cuz I could tell with more recent clips she has one. I'm pretty sure that's why she's careful in her pronunciation when singing(she prononunces her words very clearly)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#27 moonmushroom

moonmushroom

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:55 AM

Considering she started so young she was probably able to go through speech classes like they do here in the US. But I also have a small lisp, and never went into a speech class of any sort. She may just have good control over it.

#28 arian

arian

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 03:34 PM

You can pretty much tell if Maasa is singing because she enunciates every syllable as clearly as she can ^^; And from what I've heard, some people can control their lisp more as they get older, that's probably just what she's doing.

Maasa should be the next Berryz up for her own PB! Besides the obvious fact that she is beyond gorgeous, all the other more popular Berryz girls (Risako, Yurina, Miyabi & Momoko) got one, so she has to be next! She's literally next on the list in terms of popularity.

#29 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:30 PM

Maasa (and Captain too) is the reason why I watch Berryz dance shots PVs. The way she dances is great~ she never misses a step :angry:

From her name (須藤茉麻) we get "Necessarily Wisteria Jasmine Flax".. pretty name :angry:
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#30 oreomiguelito

oreomiguelito

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:29 PM

^ then you better take a look at the new PV. She dances, AND actually got TWO solid, solo lines (no [berryz member name here]+Maasa Combo, just pure Maasa :D) in the song. It's usually Chinami (or Captain Saki) who gets the 5th position in solo lines.

It's at 2:02 and 3:28. Yay, Maasa! :P

#31 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:28 PM

^ I know, I just watched it :P She got nice lines for her tone of voice :)

Posted Image
MAA~SA! MAA~SA! :blush:
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#32 「☆☆☆」

「☆☆☆」

恋のMerry-go-round

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:44 PM

^ :wub: Maasa is so pretty :wub: <3 <3 This has been said many times already but she REALLY needs a photobook.

And yay for her getting more than 1 line in a single!! In the dance shots I was mostly watching her (and Saki) and yay for her being in the center in the beginning of the dance!! :D

#33 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

omg i just watched the new PV...i cant believe Maasa got two lines! She also got a long line in Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba...could it be that she's gonna start getting lines every single? She was, no doubt, the best looking in that PV (although Risako could give her a run for her money...she gets more gorgeous by the second)

I really hope she gets put into a unit soon...Chisato and Saki from C-ute are in a new unit (Athena and Robikerottsu)...and Airi, Miyabi, and Momoko are in a unit (Buono!)...there needs to be a new unit with Maasa, Yurina, and Maimi (the three best singers of the Kids, IMO, and three of the taller girls! although Erika is taller than Maimi...but i like Maimi better haha). I would so buy anything that came from those three girls.

#34 moonmushroom

moonmushroom

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

omg i just watched the new PV...i cant believe Maasa got two lines! She also got a long line in Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba...could it be that she's gonna start getting lines every single? She was, no doubt, the best looking in that PV (although Risako could give her a run for her money...she gets more gorgeous by the second)

I really hope she gets put into a unit soon...Chisato and Saki from C-ute are in a new unit (Athena and Robikerottsu)...and Airi, Miyabi, and Momoko are in a unit (Buono!)...there needs to be a new unit with Maasa, Yurina, and Maimi (the three best singers of the Kids, IMO, and three of the taller girls! although Erika is taller than Maimi...but i like Maimi better haha). I would so buy anything that came from those three girls.

Nah, they should keep Erika and make a new unit called MaxiMoni. XD

#35 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:44 AM

Nah, they should keep Erika and make a new unit called MaxiMoni. :)

OMG thats ingeneous! we should tell Tsunku...

seriously, that would be really cool! tons of tall girls...maybe instead of kiddie songs, they could do mature songs...exactly what i want to hear from Maimi, Erika, Maasa, and Yurina. They dont sound right singing poppy songs...except for Erika. (I would kill for a MaxiMoni version of Kanashimi Twilight!)

#36 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:28 PM

YAY SOLO LINES!!! me so happy
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#37 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:25 AM

i was reading on Project Hello to see just how much Maasa has sang since the Berryz debuted...she actually got a lot of lines for their first four singles (and on the first album). Then Miyabi, Risako, and Momoko took over...but now it seems Maasa's getting more lines!

#38 「☆☆☆」

「☆☆☆」

恋のMerry-go-round

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:35 PM

New Maasa pics!! (more at the picboard)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

^^; <3 :wub:

#39 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:14 PM

eeee she looks really great in that purple top!!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#40 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:00 AM

as always, my Maasa is beyond gorgeous...if she's that beautiful now, just wait til she hits her twenties....omg i hope i'll still like H!P....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users