• Please log in to reply
12874 replies to this topic

#12781 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:54 PM

I popped back into this forum (been away a while, no motivation anymore since tracker went down) but came back just to find out who the husband is when I heard the news.

What's with HP girls and comedians anyway? Since when did funny guys get all the cute girls? I never got any cute girls and I'm a funny guy. I'm just not in show biz though... :(

#12782 yuzuriha

yuzuriha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 307 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

I always liked funny guys the best.

<3 Kaorin •  Risako • Sakura • MaiMai • Kananan • Sayuki  <3

Risako TumblrSakura Tumblr Sayuki Tumblr

#12783 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

The translation makes it sound like they were already thinking about getting married when she found out she was pregnant. I'm really happy for her and surprised that she's having a kid. I just hope this a happy marriage that lasts.

#12784 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=lH3UgL_maU0

There was this video where Risako's husband (the guy at the end of video) said that he want to marry Airi... he's apparently a hello pro fan and fan are pissed off because they think he married risako just to get close to Airi or something...
What do you think about it ?

#12785 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:34 AM

So that's the husband. huh? Well, that comment really kind of sucks ^^; (I was wondering what type of guy was he when I heard he was an idol fan...) but when did he say that anyways? :ph34r: And do you think Risako is even that close to Airi so as to open a "chance" for him to get closer to her? (Not to mention I don't think Airi would allow that, at least I hope not).

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#12786 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

This ugly dude is Risako's fiance?. Definitely the world is crazy.

#12787 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:33 PM

^

Well, physical appearance doesn't matter if he really cares for Risako... BUT if he's marrying her for an ulterior motive or something and doesn't love her accordingly, then... his ugly face combines with his ugly heart :ph34r: :noo:

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#12788 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

Risako is so beautiful and this guy is not even average looking, just like my husband and I. Jajajajaja.
On a serious note, he probably said that a while back. It did catch me by surprise, though. I wish Risako the best.

#12789 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:25 AM

Apparently it's not true - I've read that that was made up by someone. That's not the husband. He's probably just like what Risako said - not in the limelight and a normal, average guy. "Normal, average guy" does not automatically equal a fan. I think fans just like to think that because it makes them feel like the have a chance with their fav.

#12790 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:49 PM

^

So who's that guy in the video then? Lol, if it's really made-up... Well, I've just got to say rumours are scary :c18:. Eeeh, well, I'd respect Risako's decisions no matter what (unless she was married to some criminal or something ^^;) but I kind of hope her husband is... idk, just a different person than that other guy :ph34r:.

I BK

#12791 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:28 AM

Risako appears! She went to lunch with Captain.

Attached Files

#12792 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

^

Ah, that's so great! ; A ;  

I BK

#12793 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:05 AM

And she shows up again, this time having lunch with Maasa and Kumachan.

Attached Files

#12794 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

Waiting for her lunch meet up with Momoko

#12795 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

Nice little meeting there. Lovely photo of the 3.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#12796 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

^

Waah, it's so great that she's meeting with the other members more regularly now~ ^^ I hope we get to see more pictures like that in the future :)

And is it just me or does Rii look quite plump in those pictures? ^^ I can't wait for the birth of her baby ^_^

I BK

#12797 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:02 PM

It's nice to see her again.  She looks so different with little/no makeup on.  She looks really beautiful.

#12798 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:02 AM

SUPER flashback for you all... not sure why Risako took Megumi's place for this live performance of Iku ZYX's "Fly High" but no complaints lol... 

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#12799 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:13 AM

^

I think it's written somewhere on the Hellopro wiki that Megu was sick or something? And ah~ the good ol' days of the H!P Kids :)

I BK

#12800 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

^

I think it's written somewhere on the Hellopro wiki that Megu was sick or something? And ah~ the good ol' days of the H!P Kids :)

Can we all go back to 15 years ago?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users