#82 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:58 AM

http://img515.images...mg416x60fq4.jpg
http://www.filehive....akokannadv0.jpg

:good: Whoa she really does look more mature in these pics, specially in the first one. I have a sis thats about her age and she doesn't look nowhere near as mature. But i guess with the right make-up and hairstyle girls that age can look a couple years older.

Is there a vid of this event out there? i wanna see more "mature" risako :wub:

#83 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

since you lads brought it up i been wondering ..
does it looks like her western heritage start to take its tol on her appearance .. ?
she looks more and more a "mix" to me then before ..

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#84 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:39 PM

^i totally agree with u there. has the 1/4 canadian blood thing been proved yet or is just still speculation? cuz it would make sense if it was true

#85 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:35 PM

Im not sure if it is, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was true cuz she definitely looks like she has gaijin blood in her. But for me risako looked more "mixed" when she was younger, like back in the anata nashi de wa ikite yukenai and piriri days.

#86 vepoyoke

vepoyoke

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:29 AM

^i totally agree with u there. has the 1/4 canadian blood thing been proved yet or is just still speculation? cuz it would make sense if it was true

wooohhh..
i don't know that risako has 1/4 canadian blood... :lol: :D

Posted Image

#87 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:19 AM

^
vepoyoke, i thought u were a Koha fan :wub: u got attracted by Berryz too? high five :(

old Socko pic :good:
Posted Image

#88 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:12 PM

:lol: still shocking though i 've knew that thing 2 weeks ago , how 's about miyabi ? has she brought lot related-blood in herself ? :respect: glamour socko she 's such as a model at 13 .
My blog Kikkawa You - SUPER☆GiRLS

#89 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:40 AM

^^; still shocking though i 've knew that thing 2 weeks ago , how 's about miyabi ? has she brought lot related-blood in herself ? :) glamour socko she 's such as a model at 13 .

wow i see u post everywhere here :o
Socko used to be a model, but Pichi lemon, unhired her? ^^;

Socko's that thing u knew 2 weeks ago? XD

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#90 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:25 AM

^^; my friends call me a spammer i used to with that also , yah I've just known socko had 1/4 canadian blood, now i'm afraid about miyabi-san , XD she can how ... ?
x_x berryz 's eyesbrow cut short , i don't like that :( btw risako should will be an best actress to the future , it can limit to her talent when she's in hp , hard to join lot of movie or drama as JE , :noo: but i wish that

#91 Ego

Ego

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:34 AM

Risako looks darker in the pics Rina Chan posted. I guess she went to a tanning salon or something.

#92 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:36 AM

She is the youngest in Beryyz? How old is she?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#93 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

:( now she's 13 my friends said she 's like 20 ^^; yah i realize berryz 's skin darker XD light skins maybe better ...

#94 MoMo-543

MoMo-543

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:00 AM

okay, this has been bothering me kinda' for a long while now that it made me come out of my lurker like mode
Risako as far as anyone is concerned full Japanese

There has been RUMORS that she has 1/4 of Canadian blood
But she has never confirmed it herself so until the day she says she has 1/4 Canadian blood, she is a full Japanese girl.

Sorry if I sound mean or rude or whatever but it just annoys me how people keep calling her a mix when she nor her family has ever admitted to being mixed.
It doesn't matter if YOU think she looks mix, there are plenty of asians who look mix but are still full asian or whatever
So, try not to make the whole 1/4 canadian blood thing sound like an actual fact when its just a rumor. o(=A=)b
Posted Image
SNSD <3

#95 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:50 AM

Risako is only 13? :lol: she looks so mature like in her mid 20's! She just replaces Maimi in my books for the title of "The girl who looks older than her age" :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#96 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:20 PM

[...] annoys me how people keep calling her a mix when she nor her family has ever admitted to being mixed.
It doesn't matter if YOU think she looks mix, there are plenty of asians who look mix but are still full asian or whatever
So, try not to make the whole 1/4 canadian blood thing sound like an actual fact when its just a rumor. o(=A=)b

It's been annoying me a bit too for a while. Thanks for posting about it, and grats on your "de-lurkification". :lol:

#97 vepoyoke

vepoyoke

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:38 AM

okay, this has been bothering me kinda' for a long while now that it made me come out of my lurker like mode
Risako as far as anyone is concerned full Japanese

There has been RUMORS that she has 1/4 of Canadian blood
But she has never confirmed it herself so until the day she says she has 1/4 Canadian blood, she is a full Japanese girl.

Sorry if I sound mean or rude or whatever but it just annoys me how people keep calling her a mix when she nor her family has ever admitted to being mixed.

ooh.. that canadian's thing is only rumour... ^^;
i thought that its true when i read some post in this thread...

mix or not... risako is cute.. enough for me to fan her... :sob: :sob:

Posted Image

#98 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:26 AM

sorry but i belive her mix :blink: an usual kid cant grow up so fast like so ... whatever happened, i also like her totally

#99 Xamos

Xamos

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:08 PM

*On the 2nd pic Rina-chan posted awhile back, If you guys have watch "Final Fantasy VII: Advant Children", Risako looks a bit like Tifa ya?
Chuuuu~ (;・ω-)

#100 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

Posted Image
<3 this pics really looks like ... their glint of eyes ... i <3 <3 looks smart and strong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users