• Please log in to reply
12874 replies to this topic

#61 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:58 AM

^ She does that all the time, its like her trademark look. Try looking at more pics(including her solo pb's) and you'll notice that she does that a LOT. Maybe she likes Zoolander or something <3

Personally i love it when she does that. Its not the kind of facial pose that looks good on everyone, but with her angelic face and the way her lips look its perfect for her.

#62 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:27 AM

That's what I thought. Thanks for clearing it up.
And as Socko (love that name :lol:) is the youngest of a young group, I've generally skipped over most of the pictures.
I just feel bad for looking at them, especially since the kids don't really look like kids anymore ...

Anyway, back to happier topics.
If she keeps that pouty look, she's gonna kill the boys when she gets the chance.
I hope they're prepared ... :ph34r:

#63 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:12 PM

DUDE! NOT COOL!!!

Posted Image

Spoiler

leave the girls alone! they have a right to live a normal live!

#64 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

:santa: damn!

on the other hand, im kinda glad that it wasnt a pic that was going to damage risako's career (and hope risako doesnt do anything that would instantly kill her career to start with)

but still, stalkers XD i bet that person got a set of pics that he saved for himself only....

P.S. but must say, risako looks really pretty in that pic as well, the cap that was used to hide her face makes her looks even more cuter, these girls' beauty are just uncoveredable

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#65 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 04:37 AM

DUDE! NOT COOL!!!

Posted Image

Spoiler

wow..tht pic looks recent o_o....poor Socko..she looks cute there..X3..uh..still..damn stalkers T_T

#66 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:55 AM

DUDE! NOT COOL!!!

http://img20.imagesh...g1110540qq2.jpg

Spoiler

If you're so against "stalker pics" then shouldn't you not help spread them? :)

#67 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:22 AM

If you're so against "stalker pics" then shouldn't you not help spread them?

so if i don't post the pics anywhere the stalkers will stop? :) of course they won't :)
and still...even it is kind of stupid it's not really the pic that worries me...it's more the fact that someone (or even more then one person) follows them. i'm worried about their health.
just look at the other stalker pic in the miyabi thread i posted. it seems like she even saw him...i can see fear in her eyes there.

just because they are famous doesn't allow everyone to follow them and take pics of them. they have a right to live a normal life.
i have admit though that i wouldn't mind to see a recent pic of maiha.

#68 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:27 AM

Nothing against you M-M, but Garamon has point. I apreciate what you are trying to do, but you just spread that stalker pic to the entire H!O community.

I do agree that is really sad that the girls have to wear oversized hats (Socko) and those breathing masks things (Mari) just to go outside. That their family must remove the placard from their house (Aya) and stop answering the door (Maki). And I'm sure there has been plenty of other incidents that I don't know about.

#69 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:31 AM

Nothing against you M-M, but Garamon has point. I apreciate what you are trying to do, but you just spread that stalker pic to the entire H!O community [...]

i still don't get why you think it's that bad. do you say that it's okay if you don't know about it? c'mon...

#70 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:47 AM

I going to assume that you didn't take that pic M-M, so that means you downloaded it from somewhere. Someone posted that pic as a "Look what I did guys! I'm so cool!" And by posting it on the largest (or at least one of them) Hello!Project sites you have unintentionally helped that loser boost his ego.
It's bad enough that Risako's privacy was violated, but now close to 300 know it ... and have the picture.

Again, I believe that your intentions were good. But helping that jerk spread Risako's privacy violation about the web isn't helping anyone.
Of course you have the right to post what you want. It's just my opinion.

#71 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:08 AM

not sure if we really can say the pic come from a stalker ^^; if i saw socko walking down the street and start cybershoting away and post it up my blog or a picboard later can i becalled a stalker? if i saw saw some one famous and goes "w00t i saw so and so!!" i think its a pretty normal behaviour aint it ? XD

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#72 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:48 PM

[...]

now i get what you mean

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:54 AM

..im bored so ill just post an old Socko pic ^^;
Posted Image

#74 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:49 PM

poor Socko getting stalked like that. I really feel for her safety and hope she has a gun or something.

Socko nice pics as always

racequeen.jpg

#75 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:08 AM

LOL Shoko with a gun? :blink: This is japan, and not US where 13 years old play CS on streets.

#76 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 10:34 AM

^
exactly. actually it would be a big disadvantage since that guy would just take it away from her. some mace should be enough for her to protect herself. but lets hope she (and none of the other girls) will ever have to use something like that

#77 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:36 AM

^
exactly. actually it would be a big disadvantage since that guy would just take it away from her. some mace should be enough for her to protect herself. but lets hope she (and none of the other girls) will ever have to use something like that

XD Socko with a mace, XD i feel sorry for the guy she puts it on...if she ever has one XD

her ears X3~
Posted Image

Posted Image
^

? ? really :lol: cute ;)

#78 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:49 AM

I know citizens aren't allowed to carry guns but she should at least get some body guards. but anyway most fans seem to respect their privacy so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.

@SS
we don't know if Risako plays live action CS :lol:

Socko baby pics so cute ;) XD

racequeen.jpg

#79 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:15 PM

Posted Image

she could be 16 in this pic. i guess it's the hair that makes her look so mature

#80 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:48 AM

i showed a pic of risako to my frd, he was shocked when i told him she is nto 16 but infact 3 years younger...
eventhough i know the truth, im still amazed everytime i think about it ^_^

and wow i never knew UFA releases baby pics as offical pics as well, but thats very cute ^^;

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users