• Please log in to reply
16977 replies to this topic

#16821 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:53 AM

I really want the new group's name to be announced!!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#16822 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:02 PM

My friend has translated the interview from mini magazine!!! Miya even talks about foreign fans!!!! I will copypaste the entire interview for easier reading, even the parts I posted before!

First comment of interviewer: ten months have passed since the anouncement of audition and finally the new members were chosen! congratulations!!  Miyabi really shines today! and is more and more cute!

miyabis comment :  im really happy to welcome the soooo cute new member!!!  now i am dreaming all the day and every day of what  our group can be .

Actually i chose the clothes and hair style of the girls (, which pics shows) today. the time of considering about the stuffs were soooo fun and exciting.

perhaps thats why today i look cuter as you told me ?? hehe

the second question ; so now! I wanna ask you the reason why you chose the girls!?

miyabi ; to tell the truth, even at the (first stage, I guess ) Paper  Audition,  i thought the girls were cute, so it is that i fell in love at first sight

the first impression Hikaru  (Kobayasi) is that hikaru is so honest  that everbody likes her. and she put in all her effort to convey me that she likes make up and fasions as well as singin and dancing. and i like this

MIyabi ; I like Nihei chan in that Nihei chan is still 20 years old but she is really calming  and her figure is majestic

and She looks cool and aggresive so i thought she would say to me anything without hesitating

and her dance, which she showed  us in the audition was also sexy and attractive.

i want this groupe to be attractive for girls also. thats why I chose the girls, who I fall in loves . it is important!

HIkaru says : ehhhh i m so glad to hear that. now I again feel strongly that i wanna do my best not to let MIiyabi down!!

Interviewer ; at the end of the audition, Miyabi sheded tears....

MIyabi says : I was touched that they were improved their parsonality as well as singing and dancing in the audition camp. and finally i saw they crying after they found they were the new members, and i could not stop crying,,,!

Interviewer; so now i wanna ask Kobayashi san and Nihei san about the reason why you applied for the audition?

HIkaru Kobayashi; I read an announced notification about this audition  in mini (a fashion magazine) and then i applied. i wannted  for a long time to perform in show biz. and this nitification said the audition wanted girls who did well with fashion as well as singing and dancing.   i thought this audition was packed with what i wannted todo , cuz i so like fashion that I did a part time job in a fashion shop before. when i read the audition notification, I thought, THIS IS IT and decided  this was the last audition, which i would take in my life.

Yuuka Nihei; i was a University student and studied economics. When I found this audition, I just thought that hunting job season came soon. Since a young age I’ve learned dancing and ballet, and longed for Show biz. so i thought if i could not pass this audtion, i should had to do hunting job. actually i joined the first audition, but i failed, which was disheartening. i almost gave up. but i found a announce of this reaudition, within 0.2 second i decided absolutely to take it!!!!

Interviewer'; what kinds, styles of groupe do you girls wanna create??

MIYABI says ; i wanna this groupe to be attractive for girls as well as boys, like they fall in our groupe at the first sight!!!! even if people do not know ABOUT us or not fun of us, i hope they think of us as cute girls or they like our groupe atmosphere or concept of our groupe. Holopolo people already are interested in our groupe, probably they already like us !!! I hope! lol. moreover all of us like fashion so in the future i wanna produce a fashion brand of us if i can

Yuuka; it is really fun to talk about fashion with there three, ah it is amazing idea!

Miyabi; we will set a high goal and i would be glad, if people out of Japan cheer up us. passions of funs out of japan is really great  one. it is super if even this three of us can feel the supreme passins!! i will grow up a lot  with this two fresh girls. so please Cheer us on!

#16823 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:40 PM

My friend has translated the interview from mini magazine!!! Miya even talks about foreign fans!!!! I will copypaste the entire interview for easier reading, even the parts I posted before!

Thanks a lot for the translation.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#16824 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:29 PM

http://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/?member=15

Miya's new group has joined M-Line Club!

http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=8782more info w/ profiles

#16825 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:07 PM

(Sorry for double posting)

the new GNO! Miya cooks for her guests Yamaki and Funakki... it doesn't go exactly as planned lolol

#16826 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:56 PM

another post, sorry

miya's new group appears briefly on upcomi, after having attended C-ute's budokan live.

https://youtu.be/-v8eSQMRkic?t=53m6s

Hikaru cries a bit because she was so moved by their performance. They also talk about their upcoming performance at budokan and Yuuka says seeing C-ute makes her want to train even harder.

#16827 daviddavid

daviddavid

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:02 AM

First time here, just want to say

7/7 GNO

Daaaayyyuuummmnnnnnn she's looking great!

#16828 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:44 PM

Miya playing a crane game on Buono!'s official YouTube channel which is resuming (as they announced previously on GNO)

#16829 yujinkusai

yujinkusai

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:02 AM

I wonder when they will decide a name for their group... been waiting for so long

#16830 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

^ I think they'll announce it at Buono! Festa on 8/25. They'll have their first performance there.

#16831 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:22 PM

https://youtu.be/gNZXPGuSAlQ?t=39m7s

the first dance rehearsal with the 3 of miya's new group together!
the dance looks pretty cool, I'm pumped

#16832 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 09:38 PM

A friend of mine already heared the songs today (at the event) and said that they are very cool and hard to describe.

Kinda a mix of kawaii, serious and disco. So appearantly not "sexy stuff", just in case someone was worried about that ^^

Posted Image

#16833 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:34 PM

http://www.entamealive.com/report/983/

here's a summary of her new group's FC events, but my japanese isn't good enough to translate it :( just putting it out there for those with better japanese skills than me :)

#16834 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

sorry for the double post

https://youtu.be/QCLz_vtDJzc?t=43m45s

miya's new group is recording one of their new songs "Summer Wonderland" on the latest upcomi

you can also see bits of the dance.

it's pretty fast paced and they all sound a bit out of breath hahaha

man it's sooo good to hear miya sing again!

#16835 Jessica102256

Jessica102256

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:33 AM

MIyabi looks so cute even when working!

tumblr_nqgp8htmjV1tgdqiyo1_1280.jpg

#16836 gnorbert

gnorbert

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

Lest we forget 4 years ago. 

#16837 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:03 AM

Miya ran into Chii's old friend from Bangkok ^^;
img20160908061206335.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16838 Ko-Neko

Ko-Neko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

Miyabi announced today on her IG that she is officially a Vivi girl.  :wub:

20161020173323_7eer93aobc8bjlr6lq2uf96di

Vivi updated her profile http://www.vivi.tv/t...s/2016/10/2892/

#16839 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:18 AM

Miyabi announced today on her IG that she is officially a Vivi girl.  :wub:

20161020173323_7eer93aobc8bjlr6lq2uf96di

Vivi updated her profile http://www.vivi.tv/t...s/2016/10/2892/

What's Vivi? A TV show?

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#16840 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:18 AM

http://www.vivi.tv/

I only know it as a magazine, not sure if they do anything else.

miya also updated her instagram description to add her status as vivi girl and added "(model)" as well so hopefully we'll get to see her in some fashion shoots from now on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users