• Please log in to reply
16977 replies to this topic

#16581 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

Yeah, I think that would be like me. If they couldn't take a picture I'd be grateful they gave a kind response and wouldn't take a picture at all. Just out of respect for them. I can only imagine how they must feel when people do that, I know I'd be kinda creeped out by stalker pics.

#16582 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

If I ever get to take a picture with one of my favorite H!P member, I will sure to treasure that picture.  Sounds very difficult to get a picture with one of them.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#16583 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

Yeah, this is what I'd do. I wouldn't go around selling it. It's be a nice memory for me to look at :)

Yeah, seems like it's only paid events that you can take a picture with them. Shame...

#16584 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

Ohh.. That's a bit disappointing. Guess I'd go to one of those special happenings then and pay for one with them or something then. Even meeting them would be great so I'm not hugely fussed. I'd just like to be able to commemorate it more with a picture is all.

At events like the Satoyama Movement organised by H!P, fans were allowed to take pics of any H!P member.

UpUpGirls(仮)is one special case where fans are allowed to take photos and videos at any of their live events.
Probably because of that I never heard of fans taking stalker pics of them so far.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16585 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

Ohh.. That's a bit disappointing. Guess I'd go to one of those special happenings then and pay for one with them or something then. Even meeting them would be great so I'm not hugely fussed. I'd just like to be able to commemorate it more with a picture is all.Thanks :)

At events like the Satoyama Movement organised by H!P, fans were allowed to take pics of any H!P member.UpUpGirls(仮)is one special case where fans are allowed to take photos and videos at any of their live events.Probably because of that I never heard of fans taking stalker pics of them so far.
Guess I'm saving up for a trip to Japan at some point then. I want to live there one day anyway, so hopefully I'll be able to save up enough to visit and meet the girls before then. It's be lovely if I got to go to one of these. Just so I can commemorate the event more with pictures (=^ェ^=)
------
Edit
------

Also, love this picture of Miya, I think that length of hair she has now suits her really well. Hopefully she won't change her hairstyle soon since I like it so much. :3
Attached File  image.jpg   86.77K   12 downloads

#16586 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Not sure where this is from, but I love it ^^;

tumblr_n9lko06l8s1t3ba3zo1_500.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, it's from dvd magazine 32 :whistle:

#16587 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

^ This is awesome

#16588 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

I loved watching this. Miya impersonating of Rii & Captain made me laugh so much.

#16589 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:43 AM

Ohh.. That's a bit disappointing. Guess I'd go to one of those special happenings then and pay for one with them or something then. Even meeting them would be great so I'm not hugely fussed. I'd just like to be able to commemorate it more with a picture is all.

At events like the Satoyama Movement organised by H!P, fans were allowed to take pics of any H!P member.

UpUpGirls(仮)is one special case where fans are allowed to take photos and videos at any of their live events.
Probably because of that I never heard of fans taking stalker pics of them so far.

http://www.wikifeet....iyabi_Natsuyaki

this makes me think maybe they do have stalkers. feet? really????

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#16590 scherwiz

scherwiz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

^

lol, i don't know how to react to that... :lol: 5 star for miya? awesome  :good: .

#16591 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

@PCC: But those aren't stalker pictures. Oh, and welcome to the internet! XD

I'm happy for Miya that her feet got a 5 star rating! :good:

#16592 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

4ch always posts about feet, so it wouldn't surprise me of it came from there.

Haha, yeah, at least she got a high rating!

#16593 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:13 AM

I don't get feet, I'd rather drool over Miya's legs :drool:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16594 OGRabbit

OGRabbit

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:54 AM

I'd drool over her everything.  :whistle:

#16595 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

@zam: yeah I'd much rather go for the legs, I'm not fond of feet. But I agree with @OGRabbit on this one :P

#16596 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Miya cut her hair! It would be my luck to say that about keeping her hair that long and then she ends up cutting it.

But then again, I'm actually quite happy how it's turned out and it suits her well :)

Attached Files

#16597 OGRabbit

OGRabbit

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

Why does she always cut her hair? Long hair suits her so well. :/

Now I'm glad I could meet her before she cut it. ^^

#16598 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:00 AM

We have found Miya's successor for "smacking people on the head" ^_^

It seems that Karin is always asks for it ^^;
5aec3670.gif

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#16599 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

I really hope Miya goes on to do solo activities. She's my favorite Berryz member.

#16600 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

@kannaforever I agree. I love Miya's voice and she has such a good connection with her fans. So I feel like she'd do really well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users