Mr.Natsuyaki is only 46 years old and Mrs.Natsuyaki is 3 years younger

Attached File  664d73f9.jpg   69.2K   177 downloads

#16562 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

No wonder she is so pretty her parents are beautiful.

#16563 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

Like Miyabi, he has a one-kanji given name? Anyone know the reading for that?

#16564 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Knowing her parent's age, I think of that lyric in Idol 10nen when Miya says "Having a friend who is already a mother". Her mom had her at around her age. That kinda hits the feels.

#16565 r2d2

r2d2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Natsuyaki Kei

his kanji is read as Takashi

and her younger brother name is in one kanji too

it's 陸 (Riku) he is 20 years old

now it's only her mom information and we will be a complete stalker  :ph34r:

#16566 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

^

Thanks

#16567 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

^^

LOL! And over on Chisato's thread I posted a link to a pic of her mama. Her name is Hitomi.

#16568 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:19 AM

Why the sudden flood of H!P Kids family info?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16569 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

I don't know, but I'm not complaining. I'm half and half about it, I feel that they should have their privacy, but then there's the other half that just wants to know everything :P

#16570 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

As for Miya's father, I think that's really his intention. :ph34r:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#16571 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

As I said in Chisa's thread, the girls and the company do everything they can to protect their families but those family members use social media too and post pics just like anyone else. The only thing I object to are the candid stalker pics, like Miya on the train.

#16572 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

I was just wondering if someone had lost their handphone or something personal and that is where all the info is coming from. It happened before, but not with Berryz, and we start seeing personal pics floating around the net. I don't mind the info either ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16573 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

I'm hoping that it's nothing like that Zam. I'm just hoping it's something along the lines of, a friend of the family or even a relative have given details about family members details online. If it's something like what you said, I'd feel kind of guilty about knowing this stuff.

^^I agree with the candid stalker pics. But I don't know the 'rules' for this, since I haven't seen anything like this yet, are you allowed to just go up to your idol and ask for a picture nicely over in Japan? Because if I seen Miya that'd probably be the first thing going through my head. But I wouldn't want to disrespect her by just doing that.

#16574 PSYCHOで21垣3。

PSYCHOで21垣3。

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

I think all this info is coming because once you find out an H!P member's relative's name, it is easy to find Twitter, FB etc. with that, especially when the person's surname is as rare as Natsuyaki. I haven't really heard about stories of fans trying to interact with the family members of H!P members though (except some mothers have talked with fans by their own will.) About the photo thing, it's not usual that fans go and ask for photos with idols but if I remember right, Miya or some other BK member posted a photo of fans in her blog a few years ago. It might also depend on the fan, if you're a young female I'm sure you'll get a permission easier than if you were a 30+ male.

#16575 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

But I don't know the 'rules' for this, since I haven't seen anything like this yet, are you allowed to just go up to your idol and ask for a picture nicely over in Japan? Because if I seen Miya that'd probably be the first thing going through my head. But I wouldn't want to disrespect her by just doing that.

Nope, they have prohibited to do that, since you know, they sell pics of them, so the company cannot afford to give those for free :P, but there is a chance that they'll shake your hand.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#16576 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

Seriously? You aren't allowed to take one with them? I wouldn't be selling that picture. I don't want anybody else seeing my face compared to Miya's XD
Ah well, understandable I guess. I'd just be happy with the shaking hands with them then :)

#16577 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

Nope. I've read a couple of stories already of people encountering idols, and the answer is always "ah, oh, sorry, we are not allowed by the company to do that". Unless there is some sort of special happening, I think Miya did it once and the wotas complained a lot lol. Let me search for the entry.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#16578 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

Ohh.. That's a bit disappointing. Guess I'd go to one of those special happenings then and pay for one with them or something then. Even meeting them would be great so I'm not hugely fussed. I'd just like to be able to commemorate it more with a picture is all.

#16579 r2d2

r2d2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

yes, they are not allowed to take a photo with fans besides work

Miya once did that and posted a pic she took with a girl fan in her blog to say thank for giving her a fastpass at disneyland or something

and other wota moaning about that so she had to take it off (by the company oder I guess)

Miya is well known aobut her fan service anyway

yes, they are not allowed to take a photo with fans besides work

Miya once did that and posted a pic she took with a girl fan in her blog to say thank that she gave her a fastpass at disneyland or something

and other wota moaning about that so she had to take it off (by the company oder I guess)

Miya is well known at her fan service anyway

#16580 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

If you want anecdotal evidence someone posted about an encounter with Reina and her mom shopping in Roppongi. They asked to take a photo and Reina said the company wouldn't allow it. They said she was so sweet about it that they readily complied, didn't even take a stalker pic of her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users