• Please log in to reply
16977 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:05 PM

Overall is one of the main leads in Berryz Kobou. Although i am not a great fan of theres i can say that they are a good group and i was very surprised by them when i saw them live. They have a few songs i like but i guess there is so much to offer in HP that some will be lower than others. That said Miyabi is my favorite member of Berryz and that is because i like her voice the most.

I feel that she deserves her position in the group but i would still prefer more even distribution of lines in the group. However Berryz is not as guilty of that crime as Morning Musume is.

On a side note she has had one photobook that did moderately well and has consistently good sales for merchandise in Berryz. Her favourite past time is Puri Kuru now wouldn't that be a great idea for any member of HP to use for a photobook ?

#2 Maxis

Maxis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:41 PM

Posted Image

the lack of attention miya-sama getting from this thread :lol:

[www.berryz.cn][www.hello-online.org][www.berryz-switchon.net][www.miyasub.net][www.loveberryz.net]

[www.berryzworkshop.com][www.bk-f.cn][berryzkobo.5d6d.com][www.berryz-kobo-international.com][xmorfis.net]

[WOLF]

#3 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:02 PM

Miyabi is my favorite in Berryz. I am not really into Berryz purely because I felt like I have missed way too much and I can't figure out where to start! The way I actually started to discover I liked Berryz was from a Saki-Miyabi fanfiction. I like to read those and with this one I felt I wanted to actually watch the member so I could get more into the reading and I did and I loved it ^_^ I :lol: her hair she can wear it anyway and it looks beautiful, I'm really jealous. I don't know if it is just me (probably is) but she really reminds me of Mikitty!

Posted Image

Once again I WUB :lol: her hair

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#4 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

My favourite Berry for her voice and professionalism. Caught my eye straight away for her confidence and her voice :sob:

I only go - UP! UP!

#5 Freeze Bee

Freeze Bee

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

she is my 2nd favourite member in hp.

of coz the first is kumai

i love the COMBO.

but seems risako always stick with miyabi T_T

but i dun like her hairstyle in buono

make her face looks even longer

her hairstyle in 10th summer concert rocks.

#6 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:13 AM

i should pay attention to miya more ^^; XD

Posted Image

Posted Image
the lack of attention miya-sama getting from this thread

;) omg...so cute!!
Plz dont kill me Miya =(

#7 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:26 AM

Ahhh I ^^; Miyabi......Doesn't she have the prettiest name!!!?!?!?!? I wonder why she died her hair back black? I actually kind of like the red-ish color it was before.

(Semi-Off topic- Miyabi remind of people from Shenmue O_O Her last name sounds sort of like Naoyuki (who is awesome) and her personality reminds me of Nozomi XD)

Posted Image

#8 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:25 AM

Miyabi's hair is naturally black. The reason for switching back to black hair I believe has to do with her school. She mentioned that there were rules concerning colour and length of hair at her middle school.

#9 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:54 AM

Miyabi is defenitly my fav member of the group. She has a very unique look that sets her apart from the other members, but in a good way of course <3
Posted Image

#10 miyabirugy

miyabirugy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1230 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

miyabi looks gorgeous!!!!!!!! the costume suits her!!
she's standing at the first row, indicating that she probably would sing pretty much this time..haha
i'm looking forward to the new song of berryz! i cant imagine how great it will be when they danceXD
(i guess it will be a fast-beat song..haha like the lastest song of cute...only my guess..no proof at all=v=)
for photos of others please browse http://www.helloproj...t/18/index.html

#11 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:51 AM

The Miya thread needs more love :)
Posted Image

#12 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:36 AM

the new fc dvd really made me fall in love with her :P i really like her sence of humor. it was awesome to see her funny side...some emotions finally ;) and that one scene where she zoomed with the camera at saki's ass was hilarious ^^;

#13 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

the new fc dvd really made me fall in love with her :D i really like her sence of humor. it was awesome to see her funny side...some emotions finally :wub: and that one scene where she zoomed with the camera at saki's ass was hilarious <3

..u just fell in love with Miya now?! :D Miya is the funny one!! <3 but chii is more funnier!!

Miya did tht XD!! She must love Captain XD

#14 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:39 AM

Miya did tht :D!! She must love Captain :wub:

Change Captain to Risako <3 After that the sentence is correct (the scene on the new dvd when Risako had her head at Miyabis legs was so cute :D).

Well and to be honest i am lately also in the Miyabi mood.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#15 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

Miya did tht :D!! She must love Captain :wub:

Change Captain to Risako XD After that the sentence is correct (the scene on the new dvd when Risako had her head at Miyabis legs was so cute :D).

Well and to be honest i am lately also in the Miyabi mood.

I...havent watched it =( is it good and cute =D?
Risako's head was there? <3 <3

#16 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:08 AM

Its an awesome dvd - worth every second of it :D I posted my few opinions in the Berryz thread - i think they will confirm You in dling it :D

And yes - she did it :wub:
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#17 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:33 AM

It's on the tracker right *goes to check* ?

Its sounds like Miya has a lot of Air time, maybe that will move her up from 6th favorite ^_^ or maybe it will just cement the others in their high places :-P

Posted Image

#18 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:03 AM

Yes it is: this link :)
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#19 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:52 AM

Miya needs more pictures!! =O!!! and more love!! :good: <_<

Posted Image
Saki: Miya~
Miya: Captain stop!!!
Yurina:...go for it!! =D
Other Berryz:.....o_o

Posted Image

http://i84.photobuck...No/miyakiss.jpg
..what..whats this? :o what is this?!!? somebody tell me!!! o_o!!! *coughs*...aww so cute~ XD

Posted Image

Posted Image
wink~

Posted Image
XD

http://i84.photobuck...No/chinatsu.jpg
XD XD :)

#20 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:48 AM

http://i84.photobuck...No/miyakiss.jpg
..what..whats this? :sob: what is this?!!? somebody tell me!!! o_o!!! *coughs*...aww so cute~ <_<

i don't think that this is miyabi...but if it is her then it is from the new play

but my overall favorite is the scene where miyabi and saki barely kiss :whistle: i just recently made a gif of that...tetsik should have the link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users