Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:58 PM

Saki Nakajima

Posted Image Posted Image

Name: Nakajima Saki (中島早貴)
Birth Date: 1994-02-05
Nickname: Nakki, Sakki, cute little dancing queen (not officially...but that's how i like to call her XD)
Blood Type: O
Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
Height: 150 cm
Audition Song: Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru

Hello! Project Groups:
- Hello! Project Kids
- °C-ute (2005–)
- Athena & Robikerottsu (2007–)

Shuffle Groups:
- 2004: H.P. All Stars

Other:
- Little Gatas (2004–2007)
- Mix Gatas (2006–2007)
- Gatas Brilhantes H.P. (2007–)

----

for me saki is one of the most underrated members. she has a good voice but had problems with her shyness first. but now she is really improving and has some really nice stage appearence. her cuteness combined with her shyness makes it for me. also she is very good at dancing which made me give her that "dancing queen nick". and thanks to that new unit she gets the attention she deserves. finally her good voice gets some lines. and if you watched "neru ko wa °c-ute" or "detective office" you know how good she is at acting. a real talented girl...well there all are...otherwise they wouldn't be in h!p
the best think you can do is what backstage stuff or dance studio footage of her. then you will see the real saki...if you don't know her you miss something XD so lets share some saki talk here (waiting for you, garlix XD)

#2 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

I'm here! :)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Saki is my favorite member of c-ute... and it's basically for the reasons stated above. She's really cute, is a good singer, and a good dancer. I also have a tendency to like underdogs, I think, and Saki is usually one of the lesser noticed members of the group.
I think Saki became my favorite in c-ute when I watched the Soku Dakishimete making of.

Oh yeah, she also sings some of my favorite parts in Shouri no Big Wave. <_<
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#3 Meikochin

Meikochin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:09 PM

yup, saki's my fav c-ute member too! :)
she is cute n her voice's pretty gd...
i used to wish tt she gt more screen time during pvs n stuff...
so i'm definitely glad tt she has a number of solo lines lately!

#4 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:31 PM

I wasn't into Saki until Meguru Koi no Kisetsu Then I saw her dancing and smiling and I saw her in an entirely new light, which put her way above any of the other "Background Girls" in the Kids groups. Saki definitely has something special, dance wise and live wise, and once her voice improves, I can definitely see her adding quite a few more lines to C-ute songs. Tokaikko Junjou will hopefully be the first of many ^^

I only go - UP! UP!

#5 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:38 AM

She has many nicknames
Nakky/Nackey/Nksk/Sakkyan
I don't know where they all came from though @~@ I personally prefer Nakky.

Anywhoo
this is my fav. performance from Nakky (vocal-wise)
and for cuteness, definitely watch this! (beware: it's TOO CUTE at some points)
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#6 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

^^ I'm starting to like her in some way... :lol:

Posted Image

#7 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

this is my fav. performance from Nakky (vocal-wise)

lol disco queen, <3 that song, but saki doing that simple yet crazy dance was what i really liked "Disco Disco DDDDisco" XD I think i was unconsciously doing that dance move while i was watching it for the first time lol, uggh thank god i was alone.

Nakky's definitely one of my faves in c-ute, that sweet and very shy personality of hers really appeals to me. Plus i think she has one of the cutest laughs ive ever heard :rolleyes:

#8 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

Saki's personality hasn't changed much over the years. She's always remained shy and gentle. And most of all, I think she's just adorable. =)

#9 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:25 PM

but she became less shy on stage...just watch the h!p summer concert...she is smiling all the time (but it isn't fake most of the time). the skits...she feels so comfortable. remember the beginning of "jump" where she sang the guitar riff? ^^;

#10 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

haha, I don't think anything that she does is faked personally. I agree that when she's on stage, she's always smiling and having a good time. Although when she's not on stage, I think she's shy especially when she's being interviewed.

#11 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:33 PM

only the photoshots in my opinion...or that is where you can see it the most. she is shy...doesn't know how to post so she ends up doing weird things wit her mouth ^^; or in the tokaikko junjou the close-up...she doesn't feel comfortable there

#12 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:39 PM

Ofcourse, I think with most people, once you get comfortable in your surroundings, your shyness disappears. I think Saki might take a little longer for her shyness to disappear. =)

#13 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:21 AM

Though her shyness is part of her cuteness, I think. :c03:
I also think that Saki is (at least what I've seen of her) usually genuine and not faking the stuff she does. Something about her just has this look of sincerity. I can't really describe it, but I think you (except for you! :lol: ) understand what I'm saying... :lol:

Either way, my day started off pretty well today; I had a dream about Saki (and Chisato) last night. XP
She was wearing this t-shirt, I think:
Posted Image
I really like the simple outfits like this (just a normal [somewhat] t-shirt). They seem so much more natural than most other outfits (not that I don't like the costumes they wear).*
*And this is about all of H!P, not just Saki or c-ute.
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#14 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:53 PM

Though her shyness is part of her cuteness, I think. ;)
I also think that Saki is (at least what I've seen of her) usually genuine and not faking the stuff she does. Something about her just has this look of sincerity. I can't really describe it, but I think you (except for you! XD ) understand what I'm saying... :wub:

Either way, my day started off pretty well today; I had a dream about Saki (and Chisato) last night. x_x
She was wearing this t-shirt, I think:
Posted Image
I really like the simple outfits like this (just a normal [somewhat] t-shirt). They seem so much more natural than most other outfits (not that I don't like the costumes they wear).*
*And this is about all of H!P, not just Saki or c-ute.

I hope that "except for you" quote isn't pertaining to me because I will punch you in the face to! :)

If you were, seriously, read my first post. Then afterwards, slap yourself across the face. XD

And definately, her shyness is part of her cuteness. But personally, eventhough if she were loud and obnoxious, I'd still think she's cute so.....

#15 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:09 AM

No, no, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular just like the other "you" wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It was just something stupid I said because the way the post was constructed was set up like I was only talking to one specific person. :D

But personally, eventhough if she were loud and obnoxious, I'd still think she's cute so.....

Agreed. :D
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#16 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:40 AM

^ haha, ok, that's what I figured when I wrote my reply. I was wasn't too sure though! It's weird re-reading your post the next day, and I think mine might have sounded a little conceited and harsh. Just so I hope you know, never take me seriously! :lol:

#17 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:20 AM

Saki's really starting to grow on me. Ever since i heard Disco Queen...but i have to confess, i thought it was Hagiwara Mai. I was thinking, Wow, Mai is getting so much better!

>.< when i started liking C-ute, i realized my mistake....and now i really like her. I loved Shouri no BIG WAVE!!! mostly cuz of her and Chisato!

#18 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

i cut it from the preview pic of the newest video...damn she looks so pretty man <_< makes it so hard to find out whether i liker airi or saki more :whistle:

but still the best pics are:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

:sob: beauty & dancing queen :wub:

#19 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:22 AM

makes it so hard to find out whether i liker airi or saki more <_<

How well i know it :whistle:

Well Saki is really growing on me now, propably my number 2 member in C-ute now. Due to herself in Tokaikko mostly.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#20 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

oh she looks so beautiful at the first Pics, where are they from?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users