• Please log in to reply
5262 replies to this topic

#61 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:17 PM

hum tsuji was born 87 :chuu: honestly i'm equal her, i'm 87 too, kago-chan 's 88, kago 's under tsuji just 1. maimai looks very happy

Oh thanks.. i got Tsuji's and Kago's seniority upside-down.. :ph34r:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#62 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

Mai has a Boyfriend DUN DUN DUN

Nahh, Just playing around with you! But I did find this picture:

Posted Image

GASP!! Hehe!

I think I may have found a source for that picture.

Check out the boy from 1:11-1:19, first running around with Chisato, then holding hands with Mai.

#63 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:53 PM

awesome...i wonder what the musical was called?
the scene in the beginning of airi with that envelope is so cute...just like that scene on the bench :angry: it was also nice to hear megumi singing again.

#64 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:10 PM

The title is Miracle on 34th Street- Here's Love. Not sure if it is the same as the American movie. Seems like UFA is heavily involved with this musical as the H!P Eggs also performed it recently.

#65 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:33 PM

i have to say something about the pics that were posted on page 215 in the °c-ute thread:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

did you realize how mature mai looks? of course she doesn't look that mature but in mai's case that's extreme. since they won that award she has that new haircut...i think they prepare the fans for her pb now...like "look...she is getting more mature" so that no one will be extremely shocked when we get her pb next year (of course only my opinion)

#66 ladec

ladec

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:08 PM

"mature" must be the most often used word in this board...

#67 Redoran

Redoran

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:50 PM

Maybe it is, but thats still one word i wouldn't use to describe mai...not yet anyway. Mai is definitely mature on the inside there's no doubt about that, but physically she still looks like a lil kid to me, which is what she is anyway :ph34r: So for me unless she gets a big ass growth boost like yurina did or suddenly starts looking way older than her actual age like risako they shouldn't give her a PB until she's maybe 13 or 14 cuz it wouldn't just look right. But if they can give her a pb without any swimsuit shots(i doubt it) then i guess i can take it.

#68 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:10 AM

Mai has a Boyfriend DUN DUN DUN

Nahh, Just playing around with you! But I did find this picture:

Posted Image

GASP!! Hehe!

I think I may have found a source for that picture.

Check out the boy from 1:11-1:19, first running around with Chisato, then holding hands with Mai.

Wah!
Mai-chan in her early days!
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#69 ilovemychibidonut

ilovemychibidonut

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

mai is becoming one of my favorites.
i was watching c-ute's interview on music fighter and it was so cute!
apparently, even when they're getting ready for shows, mai, kanna, saki, and chisato talk to each other by video conferencing on their phones. :(

#70 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 02:44 AM

i have to say something about the pics that were posted on page 215 in the °c-ute thread:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

did you realize how mature mai looks? of course she doesn't look that mature but in mai's case that's extreme. since they won that award she has that new haircut...i think they prepare the fans for her pb now...like "look...she is getting more mature" so that no one will be extremely shocked when we get her pb next year (of course only my opinion)

what award did c-ute win ? if maimai releases a photobook i don't mind supporting, be sure :blink: but i'll cry if having bikini shots a lot . she shouldn't definitely
My blog Kikkawa You - SUPER☆GiRLS

#71 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:53 PM

She does look a lot different these days, I think they are trying to give her a "Growing up" image.

It could be just because of the new year show coming up, or just something that it was time to do. Mai is in grade 6, she will be starting Jr.High school soon, so maybe they want to start dressing her like a Jr.high student - one in there minds anyways. -.-;;

#72 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:02 PM

Posted Image
Translated by arrowisland@JPH!P:

1. Strong point?
I'm energetic.

2. Weak point?
I don't have enough concentration.

3. Hobbies?
Listening to music.

4. Favourite food?
Strawberries, ice cream, meat.

5. Best Christmas present memory?
Even though it wasn't intended, a doll that I got from my sister. But, I wasn't any good with it, so I only played with it once...

6. Is Santa real or not?
Is he real? Is he not? I still think he's real.

7. This year Santa has come to your house. What will he leave for you?
A dog.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#73 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:31 PM

XD thank yiako for translating , its very useful to me :respect: mai looks dis-like dolls though she looks like a doll mai cute
XD i can realize she lost to focus
My blog Kikkawa You - SUPER☆GiRLS

#74 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:37 AM

Mirei Hashida (15) has decided to leave the H!P Eggs. She left a goodbye message on her blog with a thank you to everyone, but no reason for her decision. Mirei previously caused a bit of an uproar among some fans by criticising C-ute's Mai Hagiwara in an unofficial blog (before she got the UFA one). I never got to read that entry so I can't be sure what was said, but according to wota on 2ch, she called Maimai kimoi ('gross', 'disgusting').

or maybe she thought the MAi that was disgusting was the AV idol (which is actually not disgusting also). hehehe

Does mai have a deeper voice? or a mezzo-soprano? 8)

#75 KawaiiMaiMai

KawaiiMaiMai

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:20 AM

Hi I am brand new!

I am Mai's #1 Fan :-p

And this is my favorite cutest picture of her!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#76 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:23 AM

Mirei Hashida (15) has decided to leave the H!P Eggs. She left a goodbye message on her blog with a thank you to everyone, but no reason for her decision. Mirei previously caused a bit of an uproar among some fans by criticising C-ute's Mai Hagiwara in an unofficial blog (before she got the UFA one). I never got to read that entry so I can't be sure what was said, but according to wota on 2ch, she called Maimai kimoi ('gross', 'disgusting').

or maybe she thought the MAi that was disgusting was the AV idol (which is actually not disgusting also). hehehe

Does mai have a deeper voice? or a mezzo-soprano? 8)

Hashida-san talked about this little Mai.

Actually, she was the hope for some H!P wotas, and called Oppai-chan (from hers).

She first mentioned in her blog about the her situation after finishing dance training. She went out the studio and back to home. Then some of wotas recognized her and came closer with the full of wota-ness. She was so scared, and finally some of staff could help her out of that place.

Then she wrote down in her own blog all about it, and she called "fan" by using the word "wota." She said, wotas are disgusting and also C-ute Massara Blue Jeans is disgusting because of having the LOVE ME! x4 post. Also, she last mentioned about Mai that at her age, Mai was disgusting dancing like that.

After that, many of wotas knew about this and spread the links through 2ch. Then that entry was deleted and then her own blog was closed.

That's all folks.

#77 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:26 AM

Welcome KawaiiMaiMai

Well I agree with that move being a little inappropriate

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#78 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:47 AM

^Hello KawaiiMaiMai! Welcome here in H!O!

@the moves in Masara: yeah, for girls in that certain age dancing that move, it is somewhat awkward to watch knowing what their ages at that time (oh well, here in our country, children on those age in the past years are dancing sensually, i mean when the Sexbomb song and the Spaghetti song was a hit, the moves itself are too sexy) B)

#79 gluttony

gluttony

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:24 PM

I don't quite like it either. But I think that move itself can analyze nothing as long as we don't let our imagination run riot. :blink:

But I can't imagine maimai's ph with swimsuit shot~ :wacko:

I'm a newcomer~~hello everyone~

#80 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:35 PM

Welcome gluttony to H!O :blink:

That move was kinda... I agree with you. :wacko:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users