#5122 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:19 AM

Maimai wants to go overseas and learn English after the group disbands

http://blog-project....wara-mai/258212

Im sure she talked to Aika about her experiences since they're so close. Hope she keeps us updated with a twitter or Instagram account

#5123 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

It's sad that we won't get to see her much (or at all?) after disbandment, but there's nothing we can do but respect her decision.

I8dtEOy.gif

#5124 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:17 AM

It's so sad that MaiMai is not included in H!P OG members. Now i'm really losing her..

FB_IMG_1497328836032.jpg
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#5125 risecchi

risecchi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:56 AM

I'll miss Mai so much. :(

Airi♥Sayu

PwGcasX.gif

signature by xdrewdrawdrawn

TomokoRikako

#5126 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:00 AM

She probably will be on the list one day after she took her rest. I'm quite sure it's only a matter of time.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#5127 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:32 AM

I've never even seen that "OG" page before (hahaha - yes, they're SO old - kidding).  Wow some of those headhots look :wub:  Erina Mano and Natsumi Abe :wub:

Thanks for posting that.  Cool to see a recent photo of Risako Sugaya too via her blog page.

So what are the qualifications to be on that page anyway?  Are they still somehow affiliated w/ H!P??  Obviously there are many graduates not on there.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#5128 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

Think you for your hard work maimai <3

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#5129 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

So what are the qualifications to be on that page anyway?  Are they still somehow affiliated w/ H!P??  Obviously there are many graduates not on there.

I think the girls in this page are the ones avalaible for Hello! Project events, like concerts, tv shows or others. Other graduates can be under exclusives contracts with other companys or totally away from Hello! Project (Yes, I'm thinking in Kago Ai).

So, Nakazawa works in a morning show in a local TV in Fukuoka, but she was on stage in the last concert of ºC-ute and Yaguchi host a show in TV too and sang in a birthday event (sorry, I don't remember whos one :blush: Mashaki told me, my beloved Sayuki Takagi).

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5130 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

People listed there are artists that are still under contract with UF.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5131 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

Ohhhhhh arigato!!! Very interesting.  I haven't heard of Kanon Fukuda's presence since she's graduated... but then again I don't follow her thread here so who knows? lol

Thanks again for explaining.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#5132 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:51 PM

Yaguchi host a show in TV too and sang in a birthday event (sorry, I don't remember whos one :blush: ).

Baby Sayubee's ;)

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#5133 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:16 AM

Thanks, Mashaki :good: , How could I forget my Juice=Juice's oshi? Shame on me. :blush:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5134 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:15 PM

Roughly speaking, people who are pulling out of showbiz entirely aren't listed. That is, anybody who is no longer represented by UF. If some TV show producer thinks, "What I really want for my show is Hagiwara Mai to do a segment on XYZ" they don't call UF to get her. They have to call her directly. Anybody on that page, the producers would call the agency and get her booked.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5135 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:14 PM

Well except they could also switching agencies. Like Gocchin did. 

I read on twitter btw that MaiMai is going to study English in the US and not New Zealand. Did anyone hear about that? I'm especially interested since the last thing I read was that she wasn't sure if she'd really go abroad.

^

^

^

^

She was concentrating on her university studies after graduation (though she's taking a break right now) but also worked as a writer for some H!P musical songs. So I guess she kinda took a break from being active as an artist. Still her contract was intact. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5136 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:27 AM

^
Switching agencies is pretty rare. Obviously it does happen, but rare enough that I include it in the "roughness" of my "roughly speaking."
But you make a good point. The point would get across easier if I had stuck to whether or not the agency gets called, and then used the example of Hagiwara no longer having any formal connection to UF as an example.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5137 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

I'm quite sad Mai is no longer going to be part of the entertainment industry but I am so proud of her for making the decision she has made. She has spent nearly her entire childhood being an idol so I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to do something entirely different. I think if she DID come back to the entertainment industry, I can imagine her doing what Risako does with fashion because I love Mai's fashion!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#5138 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

At this point im just hoping for a twitter or blog or something ^^;

#5139 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:04 PM

^
I imagine she'll probably do some kind of SNS. But considering that she's already been famous and is now ending her public life, it'll probably not be available to fans (friends-only, restricted, whatever)

#5140 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

What of all that talk about her voice deteriorating, etc.?  Was that just rumour or maybe she really needed to stop...

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users