• Please log in to reply
5262 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

On the whole things are looking very good for this member of C-ute.

She is now is a group with Koharu Kasumi (Kira Pika) which had sales that exceeded any C-ute single to date.

As she is still so young so much could still change but so far a very positive start for the youngest member of C-ute.

She made her debute in Hello Project in Mini Moni the movie.

#2 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:43 PM

LOL i love the subtitle of this thread "the really tiny one" :)

though up to this day i still dont understand why she was wearing sunglasses through a certain time period ^_^

to think back, she now has sure changed quite a lot from before

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#3 Ripusu-Sama

Ripusu-Sama

Charles! Bad boy!

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:39 AM

Aww mai got her own thread that sooo cute. I love mai... she's defenetaly one of my faves in C-UTE :). I liked her with sunglasses.
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi
I'M NOW AN OFFICIAL SAYU BLOG ADDICT
Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever
Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume
Best Uta Doki! clicky
Favorite Sempais from H!O: Himalia, Celedam, FumikoH, Demanding More Makoto

#4 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:48 AM

^ I'm glad she's not wearing the sunglasses anymore. When I first became a fan of H!P, I thought there was something wrong with or eyes or something because she wore them all of the time. :)
Posted Image

#5 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:50 AM

Hmm, what's with all the new threads popping up? Does all the indivdual members of the kid groups get their own thread now? :)

Anyway, I guess Hagiwara is my favorite of the H!P kids. She got my attention with her cute voice in Samui Kara Fuyu Da mon!~Doumo Koumo Naissu yo Mikitty~ (wow that's one long song name).

Nope.

#6 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:52 AM

^

I asked that same question too in the berryz thread but no answer :) .

Anyways, I like maimai now. She is like so cute :(.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#7 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:55 AM

She's so cute! She really caught my eye in this audition video (you can see other younger berryz + c-ute members here, too :))

you can even hear all the members squealing "kawaii~!!" :(

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#8 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:56 AM

I'm not really much of a fan of C-ute, but I can say that she's way too cute! I first learned to know her from the drama Sentou no musume with Yaguchi. And I really like her in Samui kara fuyu da mon! Doumo koumo nice yo, Mikitty! :)
Posted Image

#9 Quintaxos

Quintaxos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:31 AM

^Haha yeah same here, too cute to look at :)

@burnt glitter: omg Hagiwara is sooo cute there :( and she's shorter then 1m, haha

Nope.

#10 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:50 AM

"The really tiny one <3" good job! :bad:

For some reason I used to dislike her round-ish head, then I started liking her because of that, and now i LOVE her! <3 She can be pretty funny, she seems to be the one who talks the most in shows.

Posted Image
She's gonna be super pretty when she grows up!
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#11 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:57 PM

I :lol: Mai Mai!! How can you not? My little sister :lol: s Mai even more than me. She used to have sunglasses to make her look like Mai, they got broken and she got really upset soley because she wouldn't look like Mai anymore!

She has such a lovable personality! My favorite part of the making-of for tokaikko junjou was when she and airi (?) were saying what sounded like "Ots Kanna" (Haha I know that wasn't what they were saying but I have no way of knowing so I just spelt it like it sounded) and she kept changing they way she said it! That was really Kawaii ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#12 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:49 PM

Mai in a commercial with Rika, Yurina and Risako

Also don't know how long she'll stay as "the tiny one", she's growing really fast and it looks like she's already taller than Chisato.

#13 Freeze Bee

Freeze Bee

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:52 PM

the cutest member in hellor project
like in the backstage, she said xxx chan ga dai suki desu.

omg. i m dead with this cute voice.

yeah, i agree she grows very fast. looking more mature and mature recently.

but i prefer she looks younger and her actual age is still a p6 student.

and make up too often will hurt her skin too.

this is wt i dislike hello project.

#14 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

Mai in a commercial with Rika, Yurina and Risako
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikXdM-y4CA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikXdM-y4CA</a>
Also don't know how long she'll stay as "the tiny one", she's growing really fast and it looks like she's already taller than Chisato.

Haha yes she is taller than Chisato now but she still is the "tiny one". Chisato is short but MaiMai is tiny all the way around :-P

Thanks for the comercial XD Kawaii

The only time I didn't think she looked cute was in the Sakura Chirari PV

Posted Image

#15 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

Mai is amazing, I don't think people really give her credit for what she has done an is doing.

Since she doesn't look her age it's easy to forget she is just 11 years old, which I do believe would make her in grade 6 - A Elementary student where am from. It's crazy to think that she joined she was just 6 years old, I mean I think all 6 year olds I see are still baby's - there still so tiny!

She is tiny though, she may be getting taller but Mai-chan is built small. If you look at the other H!P kids when they were her age, they are bigger then her. She has a small frame.

#16 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

Mai is amazing, I don't think people really give her credit for what she has done an is doing.

Since she doesn't look her age it's easy to forget she is just 11 years old, which I do believe would make her in grade 6 - A Elementary student where am from. It's crazy to think that she joined she was just 6 years old, I mean I think all 6 year olds I see are still baby's - there still so tiny!

She is tiny though, she may be getting taller but Mai-chan is built small. If you look at the other H!P kids when they were her age, they are bigger then her. She has a small frame.

Speaking of little tiny mai :

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

does anyone have an audition pic of her sister? (her sister took part in the audition too)

#18 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:37 PM

does anyone have an audition pic of her sister? (her sister took part in the audition too)

Well like the nice person I am I went searching for one :-P No luck but I did find something mildly interesting that has to do with a conflict between MaiMai and one of the Eggs O_o

Mirei Hashida (15) has decided to leave the H!P Eggs. She left a goodbye message on her blog with a thank you to everyone, but no reason for her decision. Mirei previously caused a bit of an uproar among some fans by criticising C-ute's Mai Hagiwara in an unofficial blog (before she got the UFA one). I never got to read that entry so I can't be sure what was said, but according to wota on 2ch, she called Maimai kimoi ('gross', 'disgusting').

Anyone know the exact words?

HOW CAN YOU CALL MAIMAI DISGUSTING :(

Posted Image

#19 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

who knows...i think she was only envy.
remember the flets cams of the h!p kids when risako filmed chisato & momo when they said "happy!" and risako said "kimoi" there too? maybe this was similiar

#20 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:02 PM

who knows...i think she was only envy.
remember the flets cams of the h!p kids when risako filmed chisato & momo when they said "happy!" and risako said "kimoi" there too? maybe this was similiar

ahhh maybe idk ..... when you are joking its important to make that known.

Well I guess we all have our own opinions. I'd get uproared today if I suddenly became an H!P star, haha I've dissed someone on my blog :-P *cough*rika*cough*

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users