• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#22901 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 05:48 PM

Sorry for double post, but figured I should make a list and this post can be quoted in the future to be edited, like the H!P Unreleased songs thread.

UNRELEASED TRACKS:
• No Live, No life
• Get in the Groove
• Kono Hoshi no Kiseki

DIGITALLY RELEASED (NEW ERA)
• BABY! WE CAN DO IT
• Let the Show Begin
• Kimi ni Dake Hitomishiri
• Easy to Smile
• Mayonaka no Meri-go-round

FEATURES + COLLABS
• DADDY! DADDY! DO (Suzuki Masayuki feat. Suzuki Airi)
• Apple Pie (Blue Vintage feat. Suzuki Airi)
• Sora wa Nidou Moeru (40mP feat. Suzuki Airi)

Added a features section so we can keep track of those too lol. I noticed I forgot to add Daddy Daddy Do.

Okay, updating my prediction based on this updated list:
This is definitely an album’s worth of songs. In my last prediction post I completely forgot about the collab tracks, so I figured we’d have space for a few new ones.... I’m now thinking maybe we’ll get one new track as the promo song for the album, and then it’ll just be all of these collected in one place. Considering every album so far as has had at least three-four collab tracks, I think it’s unlikely she’d leave any of those out (esp. Daddy! Daddy! Do, considering it’s popularity). Maybe we’ll get another one to make it 4 collab tracks, and that one will be one of the new unreleased tracks (so we’ll have two brand-new, unreleased tracks total).

Unless she plans on saving some of these for b-sides on another single, which would open spots up on the next album for new tracks we haven’t heard yet. But I get the feeling Airi doesn’t love releasing singles as much, otherwise we’d have seen a second or third one by now.

#22902 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 05:55 PM

woahhh 40mp airi song???? so nostalgic for me LOL. looking forward to this a lot. oh and airi definitely isn't the first human act he's worked with, there's probably more but afaik he did the 7th fairy tail opening with daisyxdaisy

#22903 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 04:34 PM

^ DaisyxDaisy is the one and only other work he’s done with a real person that I can find on any page listing his works (fandom/wiki pages in Japanese or English, and his website). I’m really curious to know how this came about — did Airi and her team reach out to him, or the other way around?? It kinda feels really out of left field — Airi’s never really had profession involvement or expressed personal interest in Vocaloid music before as far as I’m aware. I guess this is a case of Airi trying her hand at a different genre of music... tho they may still have it be somewhat her style to keep it cohesive with the rest of her discography. I know Vocaloid music is pretty varied and such, but I just really don’t know what to expect here.

#22904 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 05:10 PM

it's definitely interesting as to how this happened, i'd say it's more likely that airi's team reached out rather than airi herself or 40mp reaching out to them, but it's a weird combination so i guess anything is possible. and i think 40mp's style will fit airi quite well actually. usually his stuff is pretty soft and emotional but also kind of packs a punch, and i think airi would nail a vocal performance like that. i'm specifically thinking of songs like torinoko city or time machine (the latter especially, i think something like that would be perfect for her), but also it'd be interesting if she did something more on the fun/silly side like renai saiban or mousou sketch, or even heartbreak headlines. 40mp is a really versatile producer though, so i think whatever this song turns out to be, it'll fit airi very well. i'm really excited!

(...and now that airi/vocaloid producer collabs are possible, can we get airi x deco*27 someday? because i think that would actually kill me. i mean he's literally done a buono song and even produced an idol group, so it's more likely than this 40mp collab ever was lol. and while i'm at it, airi x balloon would be a cultural reset)

#22905 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 05:14 PM

Airi Interview:

#22906 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 04:09 PM

Airi’s never really had profession involvement or expressed personal interest in Vocaloid music before as far as I’m aware

Not entirely true!

This may be reaching, but Buono! had a PIZZA-LA CM where Airi had a twintail hairstyle, and she mentioned looking like Miku.

And in 2019, she modeled a Hatsune Miku fashion collaboration on Kansai Collection.

69302788_2882105495137141_32994485517208

68378845_2882105515137139_26981320419914

69005561_2882105571803800_15159609983500

69525268_2882105485137142_78252449136744

She's so cute in twintails.

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22907 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 03:30 AM

^ I meant more like that she likes / listens to / buys merch / etc. Like has a personal interest in it in the sense that she enjoys the product and is a fan of it to some degree. Acknowledging that her hair looks like Miku’s, who especially at the time of that CM was gaining popularity and everyone knows what she looks like, isn’t the same thing.

But!! I have never seen those pics before!! Thank you for sharing. I love the twin tail look on Airi and I wish she’d do it more often!!

#22908 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:07 PM

Yes, it was definitely a reach! I just wonder if her looking like Miku in the CM had a part to play in her modeling the Miku collection. It's probably not, but it's worth noting until she says otherwise in my opinion :) Maybe the person who picked her to model Miku's items knew her from Buono!.

She's really doing so many collaborations. I wonder what's next. She provides her voice for a Vocaloid voicebank? I can always dream :T

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22909 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:33 AM

somewhat off topic rambling about potential airi voicebanks, because i'm a loser lol

Spoiler

#22910 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 05:25 PM

The MV was uploaded around 3 days ago!

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22911 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 02:59 PM

How did I miss that??? Thanks so much for sharing. I’ll update this post with my thoughts on the song later when I can get a minute to listen to it!!

#22912 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 09:36 AM

Maimi, Nacky, and Airi will be on a TV show together in April! Matsuko Deluxe asked to see C-ute on their new show.

(Link to original FB post)

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22913 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 12:31 PM

Is the Twitter story drama a different story per episode? As someone who doesn't understand Japanese, it's so confusing...a wheelchair-bound man fantasizes about this girl who is actually a ghost who has dated many men?

#22914 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 02:31 AM

^ From what I understood of the synopsis, it’s a guy who writes a “Twitter novel”, a 140-character story. The female protagonist of the story comes to life (Airi), and he falls in love with her.

I haven’t watched it yet but plan to soon. I’m so behind on Airi’s drama stuff lol.

#22915 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 05:58 PM

Subbed episodes of 140ji no Koi have actually been uploaded on YouTube by an amazing group of translators, I can finally watch it.

This is the first episode. They've already uploaded the fourth and final episode!

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22916 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 04:14 PM

Happy Birthday

#22917 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 06:17 PM

Happy Birthday Airi!

#22918 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 05:45 PM

Happy birthday Airi!

With her birthday, she's released the full MV for Apple Pie, and it's available for streaming too :)

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22919 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 07:40 PM

Happy Birthday, Suzuki-san. She made us gifts.  :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#22920 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 05:15 PM

Happy Birthday Queen

Loved the full song and MV for Apple pie! I’d love to see Airi do more songs like this in the future, it really suits her voice so well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users