• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#22861 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 11:22 AM

Speaking of we don't really know what their relationships are like, Airi seems to say here that her friend of a friend of a friend got married, but no one close to her got married. But didn't Risako get married and they were supposed to be close? Guess we'll never know...

#22862 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 04:30 PM

New song + MV!

Very 70’s! Definitely a new sort of sound for her...

#22863 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 04:43 PM

Sorry for double post, but figured I should make a list and this post can be quoted in the future to be edited, like the H!P Unreleased songs thread.

UNRELEASED TRACKS:

• No Live, No life
• Get in the Groove

DIGITALLY RELEASED (NEW ERA)
• BABY! WE CAN DO IT
• Let the Show Begin
• Kimi ni Dake Hitomishiri
• Easy to Smile
• Mayonaka no Meri-go-round

Updated :)So I’m thinking we’ll see a new album at the end of the year or in the new year (between November-March), which will include the digital singles plus Get in the groove that didn’t get a proper release for the last album (and hopefully a proper release for NLNL). The would leave about 4-6 new songs depending on whether GITG or NLNL make it onto the tracklist.
I think the only thing that would hold the album back too much would be making MVs... all the digital releases have MVs mostly made by Airi or at home stuff (We can do it was definitely filmed before corona), but given the “Home Demo ver” and “remote ver” for the Kimi ni Dake Hitomishiri and Let the Show Begin music videos respectively, I wouldn’t be surprised if Airi wants to make proper music videos for at least Let the Show Begin, which is probably meant to be the main promo song like Distance for DMAF and Break it down for i. We’ll maybe get another MV for one of the new songs, too...
Just throwing out thoughts though. Ideally I’d like to see the last two unreleased songs be released, and I’d love for a proper album making documentary style video for the limited edition content. There hasn’t been a tour since Escape with unreleased footage so there’s no concert footage to put on the DVD like they did with they last one. I miss making of style videos, so I’d like to see that make a return...
Okay so I updated this little list with the latest song. Also, I think I maintain my prediction (4-6 new songs we haven’t heard yet depending on if GinG and NLNL get released, the album releasing between Jan-Mar) because apparently two of the other predictions were correct (LTSB getting a proper MV and one other song being released with an MV before the album is announced/drops). Also still hoping for some making of footage... Airi has never really released anything like that for any of the releases, for some reason. Even the making footage for Budokan is pretty weak and too short, and that’s basically the only time she’s done it. She did do some for DMAF but that was a series uploaded to YT if I remember right... and again, it’s been a lot time since then.

Based on the songs that have MVs it seems like this album is going to have a more upbeat/happy/feel good sorta vibe to it.

#22864 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 11:42 AM

https://twitter.com/...8451568654?s=19

What is this setlist for?

Attached Files

#22865 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 02:58 PM

^There was supposed to be an ongoing Countdown Japan event for the new year, with Airi slotted as one of the performing artists. It was cancelled last week for public safety reasons, but she revealed that this was the setlist she rehearsed for today.

#22866 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 02:25 AM

Aw, and such a good setlist too! Hopefully she’ll still get to perform it another time.

#22867 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 07:51 AM

Does

Sorry for double post, but figured I should make a list and this post can be quoted in the future to be edited, like the H!P Unreleased songs thread.

UNRELEASED TRACKS:

• No Live, No life
• Get in the Groove

• BABY! WE CAN DO IT
• Let the Show Begin
• Easy to Smile

Updated :)So I’m thinking we’ll see a new album at the end of the year or in the new year (between November-March), which will include the digital singles plus Get in the groove that didn’t get a proper release for the last album (and hopefully a proper release for NLNL). The would leave about 4-6 new songs depending on whether GITG or NLNL make it onto the tracklist.
I think the only thing that would hold the album back too much would be making MVs... all the digital releases have MVs mostly made by Airi or at home stuff (We can do it was definitely filmed before corona), but given the “Home Demo ver” and “remote ver” for the Kimi ni Dake Hitomishiri and Let the Show Begin music videos respectively, I wouldn’t be surprised if Airi wants to make proper music videos for at least Let the Show Begin, which is probably meant to be the main promo song like Distance for DMAF and Break it down for i. We’ll maybe get another MV for one of the new songs, too...
Just throwing out thoughts though. Ideally I’d like to see the last two unreleased songs be released, and I’d love for a proper album making documentary style video for the limited edition content. There hasn’t been a tour since Escape with unreleased footage so there’s no concert footage to put on the DVD like they did with they last one. I miss making of style videos, so I’d like to see that make a return...
Okay so I updated this little list with the latest song. Also, I think I maintain my prediction (4-6 new songs we haven’t heard yet depending on if GinG and NLNL get released, the album releasing between Jan-Mar) because apparently two of the other predictions were correct (LTSB getting a proper MV and one other song being released with an MV before the album is announced/drops). Also still hoping for some making of footage... Airi has never really released anything like that for any of the releases, for some reason. Even the making footage for Budokan is pretty weak and too short, and that’s basically the only time she’s done it. She did do some for DMAF but that was a series uploaded to YT if I remember right... and again, it’s been a lot time since then.

Based on the songs that have MVs it seems like this album is going to have a more upbeat/happy/feel good sorta vibe to it.

How about the song used in Chiba Bank CMs?

What is up with that anyway? Are there other H!P members doing banks or does Airi family really have friends in high places at the bank?

#22868 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 05:15 PM

Only Airi is currently involved in promotional work with a bank afaik. I don't think the Chiba Bank deal has anything to do with her family. If her family could/would pull strings around like that, Airi would be doing much better than she currently is lol. Unless you have any proof for what you said.

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#22869 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 06:49 AM

You really have a lot of conspiracy theories about Airi, as if she couldn’t land gigs or be successful in her own right with her own talent and hard work.

There’s a new song titled Kono Hoshi no Kiseki being used for these new Chiba Bank commercials that begin airing this month! Her last set of commercials with them used start again, so it’s nice to see another original song. There’s no word on if or when this song will be released, so I’ll add it to the list!

UNRELEASED TRACKS:
• No Live, No life
• Get in the Groove
• Kono Hoshi no Kiseki

• BABY! WE CAN DO IT
• Let the Show Begin
• Easy to Smile

#22870 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:16 AM

hoping for a new airi album this year, her first two were good but mostly the same style (or rather, mix of different styles lol) so hopefully she does something new?

#22871 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 09:08 PM

I don’t think this era’s album will be any different than the first two. The tracks that have been released digitally so far as well as the few that haven’t been released properly are going to be what makes up the majority of the next album’s track list, and they’re all over the place style-wise.

Easy to Smile, Kimi ni Dake, and Kono Hoshii are all light pop songs. Baby! We Can Do It and NLNL are rock flavoured (as is Get in the Groove if I’m remembering it right). But Let the Show Begin is a jazzy big band number and Mayonaka is a 70s-inspired moody city pop tune. There’s nothing cohesive about this era either.

The only common thing is the fact that many of these songs are rather positive in either tone and/or lyrics. Then again, that’s not uncommon for most of Airi’s music anyway. I would say Airi’s music being all over the place IS her style and what should be expected from her. This era following a similar pattern of scattered genres is staying true to form if anything. Another pattern in her albums I’ve noticed (and personally find interesting!) is her tendency to have a trio of light, airy pop songs (Kimi no Suki na Hito/Moment/Watashi no Soba de; HanaUta/Parallel Date/Watashi no Migigawa; and now Easy to Smile/Kimi ni Dake/Kono Hoshii). They’re not exactly “mid-tempo ballads” but they don’t quite reach the “fun pop songs” genre either, so I don’t know how else to describe them other than light pop lol. They always come in threes.

#22872 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 06:55 AM

Having family friends at the bank doesn't mean you can use the bank's money. But it's not farfetched for papa Suzuki to have golf friends in there and her name comes up during marketing discussions. A lot of golf is business relationships and both parties are from Chiba. There seem to be no UF involvement and it's the only bank endorsement among UF idols.

Anyway, I read about it at the time of the first collab with China Bank and I know it's unsubstantiated so I apologise. I was just wondering if anyone had more info.

#22873 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 10:24 PM

:omg:  <3

Suzuki%20Airi-971638.jpg

https://www.instagra.../p/CKohZhHpEwv/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#22874 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:49 AM

The whole photo shoot with VOCE magazine is amazing — I love seeing Airi in a more mature light (without it being sexy necessarily), as we often see the cuter sides of her the most I think. Or maybe that’s just been a recent thing.

#22875 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 10:38 PM

What's up with digging up this old chestnut?

#22876 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 12:34 PM

Single Bed was a very popular song and it’s one of the few SharanQ songs that was well-loved/remembered by the general public.

In other news: Airi has a new drama!! It begins airing at the end of February, titled Yumemitai na Koishitai Onnatachi (Women that want a Dream-like Love*). It will have two parts, part one airing February 27th, and part 2 airing the following week on March 6th. It seems Airi will only be in part two. I’ll update once I’ve got more info on it...

*Ots extremely early in the morning and I just woke up so this may be incorrectly worded lol

#22877 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 09:01 PM

Ahhh! Airi's "Single Bed" is now private! I thought it was interesting to compare the two versions since their approach was so different from each other.

#22878 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 07:04 AM

Is Airi finally getting a kissing scene?

#22879 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 04:49 PM

I’m gunna update with new info but it seems like Airi has a SECOND drama!!

It’s called “140ji no Koi” (A 140-character Love) and will begin airing on March 5th. Each episode will be 15 minutes long, airing every Friday for four weeks. It’s based on a novel of the same name, which was actually posted to Twitter (and was, you guessed it, 140 characters). There will be reruns on TVer / GYAO! / YtyMyDo! after the episodes originally air. The tag line of the drama is “a 800,000-likes love story”. How cheesy LOL

It’s also a two person drama from what I understand, so it’ll just be Airi and her co-star, Tsubasa Sakiyama on screen.

From what I understood, Airi said on Twitter that as her acting roles increase it seems that there will be many people/fans wanting more music from her as well, so she would like us to look forward to information on that as it comes out in the future. She also said that both these two dramas came to Airi after seeing her work in past dramas and also her music activities.

Here is the website for the drama: https://www.ytv.co.jp/140jinoKoi/

Here is the Twitter account for the drama: https://twitter.com/tsubukoi140_ytv

#22880 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 03:25 PM

Speaking of we don't really know what their relationships are like, Airi seems to say here that her friend of a friend of a friend got married, but no one close to her got married. But didn't Risako get married and they were supposed to be close? Guess we'll never know...

If I'm remembering correctly Risako mentioned in the article announcing her first pregnancy that they registered for marriage. So it leads me to believe they filled the paperwork to be married and could in fact be married however they didn't have a Wedding/Ceremony/Reception. Kind of a "Courthouse Marriage".  So maybe Airi is talking about it being her first friend her age to have the big "White Wedding" Ceremony/Reception. 

For the record though - Airi did attend Niigaki Risa's Wedding and there are photos of her at the Reception. If I'm remembering correctly Maimi caught the bouquet. I don't remember if Airi attended Yoshizawa Hitomi or Takahashi Ai's Weddings but I feel like their was one where I think only Maimi and Saki were able to attend due to work schedules. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users