• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#22841 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 09:49 AM

The concerts with Takui Najima where she also did a Halloween outfit, what are they? Like is it a tour or what and is there going to be a DVD?

#22842 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 12:35 AM

Not sure if this was posted here:

Airi appeared on the very popular YouTube channel The First Take to sing Daddy! Daddy! Do!
This was a big deal for her and it was a great opportunity to show off her vocal chops.

DDOhydd.gif

#22843 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:23 PM

^^ do you mean the heart to heart tour that’s going on right now, or last year’s collab concert with him during his fall 2019 tour?

#22844 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:09 AM

The Heart to Heart tour, although I'm curious about the collab concert too. Are we getting DVDs?

#22845 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 04:31 AM

I don’t think they got that performance on DVD but there was a few clips of it on Upcoming I believe. As for the Heart to Heart tour, as far as I know it’s not getting a DVD release, but we usually don’t find that out for sure or not until the last show or so as that’s often the ones they film. I highly doubt this tour will be getting a DVD release tho. Just seems to be something they’re doing to fill in for the lack of solo tours for Airi / PINK CRES / and other UF acts that are kinda in limbo for concerts due to COVID.

#22846 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:35 PM

Airi will be in charge of choreography for a smartphone program called "BUZZ LAB" (on the "smash" app). 4 episodes a month. She and the rapper Mom will try to "create music that might generate buzz on social networks" - airimania_info

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22847 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:47 PM

Oh that’s fun! Hey! Say! JUMP also has a thing with them that started in October, but their content is geoblocked in countries outside Japan. I hope that’s not the same with Airi...

Update: yeah, the whole app is geoblocked in my country (Canada). It’s blocked on the Apple App Store, but I’ve heard from JUMP fans you can get the app through the Google play store instead if you have an android - but after that it gets though because you have to pay for the content, and that’s when they can see where you’re actually from. Seems like most are able to pay for and watch the content just fine tho. lol

#22848 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:10 PM

Is the comedian Saito who featured with Airi on Ray famous? I'm watching Terrace House and he showed up as a guest!

#22849 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 08:08 PM

He’s popular enough to have steady work. Aside from Ray, he’s been in tons of commercials and ads, music videos, even theatre, but the majority of it has been between 2010-2018. I don’t think he’s insanely popular by any means, but I guess he’s decently well known. A lot like what I said about Takui above LOL. I’ve never understood the use of him in Ray, especially in photo shoots with all the younger lady models in romantic style shoots... because this is a women’s magazine, and he’s not exactly... a knock out so to speak. He’s rather plain and average looking and he’s double the age of a lot of their girls he’s a “love interest” for, so for him to often play the “love interest” in Ray shoots that are aimed at teens and college age women has always been cringe to me personally.

#22850 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 10:40 PM

He’s popular enough to have steady work. Aside from Ray, he’s been in tons of commercials and ads, music videos, even theatre, but the majority of it has been between 2010-2018. I don’t think he’s insanely popular by any means, but I guess he’s decently well known. A lot like what I said about Takui above LOL. I’ve never understood the use of him in Ray, especially in photo shoots with all the younger lady models in romantic style shoots... because this is a women’s magazine, and he’s not exactly... a knock out so to speak. He’s rather plain and average looking and he’s double the age of a lot of their girls he’s a “love interest” for, so for him to often play the “love interest” in Ray shoots that are aimed at teens and college age women has always been cringe to me personally.

saw him in akbingo and he was  trying too hard to be funny 

putting him in a fashion magazine is kind of weird  :unsure:

#22851 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 05:04 AM

Why are Airi and Mai Satoda so close? Is Airi going to marry a baseball player?

Also Tsunku must have been really popular because he is mentioned in Terrace House a few times decades after the height of his career.

#22852 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 01:53 AM

Tsunku is one of those guys in the industry that has a legacy and is well respected because of it. He’s among the likes of Tetsuya Komuro or Utada Hikaru, where their relevance is unchallenged. Their names are locked in and stable. If Tsunku wants to do a song with someone and offers it, they take it, because his name has weight in the industry, no matter how unpopular H!P becomes or how little work Tsunku chooses to do. So maybe not “popular” per-say, but definitely relevant and respected.

Also about Airi... I don’t know why you’d make that connection? Just because Satoda is married to a baseball player doesn’t mean Airi will also be, just because they’re close? She’s her senpai, and Airi has said in the past that Satoda is a senpai she has always really respected and looked up to since she started in H!P as a kid (when Satoda was also still a H!P member), and they did work together a couple of times during that time period. Not at all strange that they’d meet up from time to time and catch up. It’s no different than Nakazawa catching up with other former Musume members, for example — you wouldn’t assume that just because, let’s say, Risa met up with Nakazawa and had lunch or something that Risa’s also going to have an arranged marriage soon lololol

#22853 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:15 PM

Tsunku is one of those guys in the industry that has a legacy and is well respected because of it. He’s among the likes of Tetsuya Komuro or Utada Hikaru, where their relevance is unchallenged. Their names are locked in and stable. If Tsunku wants to do a song with someone and offers it, they take it, because his name has weight in the industry, no matter how unpopular H!P becomes or how little work Tsunku chooses to do. So maybe not “popular” per-say, but definitely relevant and respected.

Also about Airi... I don’t know why you’d make that connection? Just because Satoda is married to a baseball player doesn’t mean Airi will also be, just because they’re close? She’s her senpai, and Airi has said in the past that Satoda is a senpai she has always really respected and looked up to since she started in H!P as a kid (when Satoda was also still a H!P member), and they did work together a couple of times during that time period. Not at all strange that they’d meet up from time to time and catch up. It’s no different than Nakazawa catching up with other former Musume members, for example — you wouldn’t assume that just because, let’s say, Risa met up with Nakazawa and had lunch or something that Risa’s also going to have an arranged marriage soon lololol

Eh, not quite so. Remember that he's said he's offered songs happy to Upfront for H!P and they didn't take them. I'm more surprised to be seeing his name again in some songs for groups.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#22854 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 03:38 AM

I thought Ai Takahashi was Airi's favorite senior, and her graduating hurt Airi a lot. I don't think I heard of Mai Satoda much during C-ute days. So I thought maybe she is her US/MLB connection lol. There is no way she actually went to LA on her own right? Since she had pics across a lunch table and so on.

She doesn't hang out much with Ai Takahashi does she?

#22855 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:32 PM

^^ No, I’m not talking about UP FRONT. They have an image for H!P and MM specifically that doesn’t align with the types of songs Tsunku has tried to offer for the group (fun and upbeat songs), so they reject THOSE songs. That has nothing to do with Tsunku’s weight in the industry, or how other acts/producers/artists see him.

And Airi doesn’t hang out much with Satoda either? She said right in that same post that she hasn’t seen her in two years, and they get together once a year or so when Satoda is in TOKYO, which she comes back to for the holidays / to see family. Airi didn’t have to go to LA to see her lolol

And about Aichan — a member of H!P having a favourite senior in the company doesn’t mean they’ll have a personal relationship with them. Airi and Aichan do keep in contact, as Airi has said before (and often either buy or send to each other one another’s produced goods and such), but that doesn’t mean they have a personal relationship where they get together regularly. Airi has that with Satoda, but maybe she just has a professional respect for and relationship with Aichan. Maybe she respects Aichan as a senior in H!P from a professional standpoint but they don’t click in a way that makes them buddy-buddy, but she does click with Satoda in that way. Relationships between people are complicated like that.

#22856 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 04:38 AM

I didn't say she went to LA to take those recent photos, but she did go on a "solo trip" to LA where someone was able to take pictures across the table of her. A lunch picture, not the kind you ask a stranger a favor for. So it's not the outside realm of possibility that she met Mai Satoda (MLB wife) there, right? They promised to do this at some point. Curiously she used to hang out with Mano Erina (football star wife) also.

These two people were not known to really interact with Airi, but Aichan was, with Airi crying in Aichan's embrace on the latter's graduation.

#22857 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:25 AM

Who really knows what relationships have developed over the years. Airi joined the Kids in 2002, that's probably a good 10 years of interacting with the OGs before they graduated them en masse. H!P is a big family, Harunan posted pics with Sayaka Ichii (she was a guest in the Christmas Carol 2020 musical Harunan was in) and seemed giddy to take pics with a senpai she's seen very little of and never worked with before.

Airi interviewed her dad for Golf Digest and posted this short clip to Instagram:

https://www.instagra...id=jf7w41gn46lf

#22858 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:10 PM

^^ Airi said the person she was with in LA was her manager, if I’m remembering right. If it was Satoda she would have said so and they would have taken selfies, like they’ve done every other time they’ve gotten together.

Anyway — it’s lovely to see Airi with her dad!! What a sweet vid lol

#22859 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 03:55 AM

Airi really enjoys bbq :arrow:

#22860 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 06:21 PM

Airi really enjoys bbq :arrow:

She is one of the boys... I mean... Oh, you know what I mean. :blink:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users