23094 replies to this topic

#22641 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:56 PM

redyazel_04.jpg

new hairstyle! By the way, why there are fewer posts about Airi than years ago? Her career is still successful

#22642 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 02:35 PM

The whole site is less active than it used to be

Also, maybe worth saying... while successful, she is a former member of the H!P in a H!P-centric forum.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#22643 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:32 PM

The whole site is less active than it used to be

Also, maybe worth saying... while successful, she is a former member of the H!P in a H!P-centric forum.

How is H!P doing nowadays?

#22644 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:56 AM

^It's among the most successful it's been since the mid-'00s, with MM being fairly stable in their sales since '15, and the rest of the H!P groups averaging sales we hadn't regularly seen from non-MM groups in over a decade. The newest group (BEYOOOOONDS) just debuted their first single with 100k units sold in the first week on Oricon for the most successful H!P group debut for any group not featuring a current or former MM member. Among the other groups, only Kobushi Factory seems to be unfortunately struggling to catch back up after losing nearly half the group to various scandals a couple of years ago.

Social media platforms have just been gobbling up a lot of the H!P discussions over the years as people trend towards more fast-paced interactions. Major events and regular releases tend to keep member threads for current groups active enough most of the time, but former members are sometimes lucky if they get birthday wishes. Now as a solo artist, Airi will see a bit more activity here than a lot of former H!P members, but unless someone takes it upon themselves to start regularly posting her social media pictures and event dates, it still won't be a lot or probably even as much as the other C-ute members with regular radio shows since those are also posted. It's likely that we may only end up getting the milestones and major events in her solo career, and someone noticing every page or so that her eye shape or hair texture isn't always consistent.

#22645 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

What other social media are good to follow other than 910 percent?

100k sales, wow...so they're doing better now than when Kids were popular? Is Angerme good now?

#22646 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:56 PM

A lot of current and former H!P/KSS members are on twitter and instagram now. Active profiles for H!P talent are regularly updated in this topic:

http://www.hello-onl...es-list/page-13

Spoiler

#22647 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:59 AM

Airi is the prettiest :arrow:

#22648 Corrugo

Corrugo

Student of Life

• Senpai
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:36 AM

Did Airi go solo?

Posted Image

#22649 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:03 AM

A lot of current and former H!P/KSS members are on twitter and instagram now. Active profiles for H!P talent are regularly updated in this topic:

http://www.hello-onl...es-list/page-13

Spoiler

But Airi's social media is all Japanese comments.

Are they selling more because of popularity, or because there are so many versions of a single?

#22650 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:41 AM

Did Airi go solo?

Yes. Her album "Do me a favor" and singles "Escape" were sold 20k+ and 30k+ copies, held a concert live at Nippon Budokan, and have other concert tours.

#22651 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:23 AM

Where are the other episodes of Airi The Night? Only up to 166 on the tracker. :(

#22652 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:48 PM

When this forum started, the girls themselves had no social media contact. The forums were the place to go for the latest info. The company seemed reluctant to make them too accessible.

Now, of course, they all have Ameblogs, Twitter and Insta so that's made the forums slightly superfluous. Then there's FB where numerous fan pages and groups exist. But I still like this place.

And, yes, as soon as an idol becomes an OG, their following here seems to decrease, no matter how busy and successful they become.

#22653 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:24 PM

When this forum started, the girls themselves had no social media contact. The forums were the place to go for the latest info. The company seemed reluctant to make them too accessible.

Now, of course, they all have Ameblogs, Twitter and Insta so that's made the forums slightly superfluous. Then there's FB where numerous fan pages and groups exist. But I still like this place.

And, yes, as soon as an idol becomes an OG, their following here seems to decrease, no matter how busy and successful they become.

There were real discussions here. FB groups are all swooning over idols.

#22654 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:34 PM

Just saw this and cackled so I thought I’d share the screen shot. I couldn’t understand all of it but basically airi wanted to experience what this was like?? She’s a bold one, doing something like this. LOL It’s from the latest The Night that recapped Airi’s time co-hosting the show.

UPDATE: Just saw that I missed the post about this on the previous page. LOL

Attached Files

#22655 RoseQuartz+Aina

RoseQuartz+Aina

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:13 PM

Anyone else noticed that the recents (7 days atlease) Airi's pictures on instagram has been liked by yumiko_anko ? She's also followed by her.

yumiko_anko is the official instagram of Yumiko Takino the center of STU48 !

Anyone know more about it? It's it recent, or they did work together on something?

I like them both, and i'm curious about it. They from different compagny

So, i was wondering.

#22656 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:14 AM

Remember, °C-ute was the idol's idol group. I imagine Airi is considered a huge star in the idol world and is very popular.

Meanwhile, Yaguchi has returned from maternity leave and Airi's stint as her fill-in has come to an end.

#22657 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 11:54 AM

Anyone know where this is from and if there's a full version?

https://imgur.com/a/86TLdyj

#22658 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:57 PM

^ Kinda looks like a Insta story or something, taken with a phone. I haven’t seen it before so not sure if there’s more to that.

I made a thread in the Agency section to discuss Airi’s new album.

#22659 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:38 PM

Anyone know where this is from and if there's a full version?

https://imgur.com/a/86TLdyj

https://www.instagra.../p/B3mKKAqFUMe/

#22660 AiriFan2368

AiriFan2368

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 01:14 AM

By the way, about Airi's grade

http://akihiko.syun-...能人・タレント・女優の大学偏/

http://akb48gazou.do...s/32473504.html

Her "偏差値" is quite remarkable