23094 replies to this topic

#21861 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:46 PM

^
If I said anything that you think is on topic enough to bring up, go ahead. (Try not to start another ulcerous inflamation or anything :D ) (It would be polite to use the {quote} tag if you do) I was doing that through PM largely because it felt much less on-topic. Not that much of this has anything to do with Suzuki anyhow. (yes, there are general topics, a ℃-ute topic a few lines up from here, an "H!P general" topic, in the Official Members Thread category (no sub-category) and it seems reasonable even to just start a thread in "General Hello!Project."

Suzuki knows that there are foreign language fan-sites. When ℃-ute went to Mexico they were told about some of the planning that went on online. But I dunno if they'd take the time to flip through them across the language barrier. (We also don't come up early in ego-surfing for her)

EDIT TO ADD: Also interesting that this week's Budokan (J=J's drama) happens to touch on the issue of idols doing swimsuit shoots even though they may not like it and/or find it embarrassing. (Won't give spoilers, since it doesn't really further the conversation, being fiction)

Edited by Greyface, 13 February 2016 - 04:58 PM.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#21862 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:22 AM

This discussion seems cool so I guess Ill put my perspective.

Im 18.
While I may be of legal age, I still look and think like a teenager. I can go and "like" girls younger than me but as you can see by my profile pic, I dont.

In my opinion, people can go like whatever they want so long as they dont take it into extreme. To add, it is also fine as long as it's private. Are there pedos among idol fans? Maybe. Still as long as they dont hurt the idol and not hurting anyone else, why should we stop them? Also like Greyface said they are fans just like us. They will listen to H!P songs and buy merch like any other fan

#21863 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:47 PM

Very interesting discussion.  I'm definitely noticing more girls & women during the audience pans at many H!P concerts.  Signs that the fanbase is broadening?

At any rate I hope I'm considered one of the non-creepy friendly fans.... don't worry my abduction list is for fun!

^can I have your Akari PB? :c03:

Sorry phoenix00, but those who want to accuse us of being creepy will see your "abduction list" as proof they are right. 

Same thing goes for the pic of Nacky I chose for my avatar last week.  It is from Erica's last performance of SHINES.  In light of the recent discussion, I see it is in bad taste.  I will delete it.

Does anyone know how to shrink a gif to fit our avatar space?  I would like to use this one: http://ic.pics.livej...74_original.gif

#21864 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:53 AM

Very interesting discussion.  I'm definitely noticing more girls & women during the audience pans at many H!P concerts.  Signs that the fanbase is broadening?

At any rate I hope I'm considered one of the non-creepy friendly fans.... don't worry my abduction list is for fun!

^can I have your Akari PB? :c03:

Sorry phoenix00, but those who want to accuse us of being creepy will see your "abduction list" as proof they are right. 

Same thing goes for the pic of Nacky I chose for my avatar last week.  It is from Erica's last performance of SHINES.  In light of the recent discussion, I see it is in bad taste.  I will delete it.

Does anyone know how to shrink a gif to fit our avatar space?  I would like to use this one: http://ic.pics.livej...74_original.gif

I think you can use that gif image without resizing. Just try to paste the image link and don't uploiad it here. If you really want/need to resize it, try searching for "Resizing GIF image", there are plenty of online resizer.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#21865 phoenix00

phoenix00

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:45 AM

It's not like I'm actually going to do it :ph34r: it stays as long as the FBI doesn't show up :huh:

Current Hitlist of Abduction Targets (or CHAT, updated regularly): C: Yajima, Nakajima, Suzuki, Hagiwara
MM: Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida, Kudo, Masaki, Oda, Nonaka, Makino, Haga
A: Nakanishi, Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa, Kamikokuryo / J=J: Kanazawa, Takagi, Miyamoto, Uemura
CG: Yamaki, Morito, Funaki, Yanagawa / KF: Fujii, Hirose, Hamamura, Inoue / TF: Akiyama

#21866 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

^

^

Thank you kbidols!!

@ phoenix00 ............ to each his own.

#21867 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:07 PM

It is actually about maturity and how well you conduct yourself ..

It has a bit to do with age but that does not mean that all youngster are immature nor all elderly person conduct themselves well ..

I think it is creepy if you are a creep to began with, so it is more of a character issue in fans than age or gender actually .. :)

#21868 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:16 PM

It's my first time coming to this thread. I wanted to check up on Airi's activities since I haven't been following °C-ute closely at all in the past year.

All I can find in this thread is stupid, unrelated arguments about "maturity" and general posts about other °C-ute members from the last decade. I'm definitely not coming back here again if this is the regular kind of talk you can find in this thread.

Seriously guys. I wanted to read some comments about Airi's blog posts, not this crap.

#21869 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:17 PM

It's not about feeling creepy as a fan, it's the girls interacting with mostly creepy guys (in a general sense that girls would use the term) until the last couple of years when they gained more female fans. Even 2ch seems to accept this as consensus.

I imagine it's a sacrifice, but there might be some girls who are genuinely not too bothered by it, like Maimi who seems pretty open to anything and Airi who's known to be popular with everyone because of how nice she is to people around her (like that Saki story where her friends refer to Airi as an angel).

#21870 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:43 PM

:wub:

blog,%20Suzuki%20Airi-609433.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#21871 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:53 PM

^ a fresh breath,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#21872 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:02 PM

I don't know why I am always amazed to see new pics of Airi, she is always stunning.
It just shocks me every time just how beautiful she is.

#21873 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:06 PM

^ Yes, we should have more discussion about her rather than making generalized statements on the fanbase as we have with the recent discussion CTD8AcK.jpg?1

2NsEwYR.png

#21874 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:22 PM

I'm SO sorry for starting that topic, especially in the wrong thread. Please forgive me, everyone.
Please by all means proceed with Airi content!

airi_suzuki___48_by_iitshhalfiie.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#21875 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:58 AM

Who would agree that this is the cutest recent photo of Airi?

CbDzV5-VIAA9_ZB.jpg

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#21876 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:02 AM

I agree. Most def.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#21877 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:33 PM

It's my first time coming to this thread. I wanted to check up on Airi's activities since I haven't been following °C-ute closely at all in the past year.

All I can find in this thread is stupid, unrelated arguments about "maturity" and general posts about other °C-ute members from the last decade. I'm definitely not coming back here again if this is the regular kind of talk you can find in this thread.

Seriously guys. I wanted to read some comments about Airi's blog posts, not this crap.

Sorry (not sorry) for making you push the "previous page" button twice. Clearly a bridge too far.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#21878 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:32 PM

Sorry (not sorry) for making you push the "previous page" button twice. Clearly a bridge too far.

Chill. Topic has been changed back to Airi already, let it stay that way.

Who would agree that this is the cutest recent photo of Airi?

CbDzV5-VIAA9_ZB.jpg

And it's only the beginning of the year too! I want to see all her future selfies <3

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#21879 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:22 AM

:lol:  I wanted to mention that phrase about not letting the screen door slap something on the way out, but decided to take the high road instead.

Here is what all you Suzuki Airi fans want, and need, to hear!!!  Airi has been rated Number ONE in popularity!!!  Credit to 910 Per Cent

Favorite Face Ranking!! ★
University women who like idols answered.
-- --
01 ●Suzuki Airi / C-ute
02 Watanabe Miyuki / NMB48...

See More
-- --
01 ●Suzuki Airi / C-ute
02 Watanabe Miyuki / NMB48
03 Shiraishi Mai / Nogizaka46
04 Hashimoto Kannna /Rev.from DL
Michishige Sayumi 05 ●
06 Kojima Haruna / AKB48
07 ● Maimi Yajima - C-ute 
08 Watanabe Mayu /AKB48
09 Nishino Nanase / Nogizak46
10 I - nmb yamamoto
11 Shimazaki Haruka /AKB48
Maeda Atsuko
● Fukuda Kanon / Former Angerme
Ooshima Yuuko
15 ● Mai Mai / cute
16 ● Nakajima Saki / C-ute
17 ● Inaba Manaka /Country Girls
18 Miyawaki Sakura / hkt48
● Mizuki Fukumura / morning musume
Masui Mio / passpo
-- ---
Up front members
21 Kudou Haruka / mm
29 / angerme rikako sasaki
29 Ogata Haruna / MM
34 sugaya risako / former berryz kobo
34 Inoue Rei / Kobushi Factory
44 Uemura Akari / Juice=Juice
44 wada ayaka / angerme
44 Erina Ikuta / mm
44 Tanaka Reina /MM
53 Sekine Azusa /Up Up Girls.
53 Natsuyaki Miyabi / former berryz kobo
53 Shimamura Uta/ former Country Girls
86 Katsuta Rina
86 Miyamoto Karin
86 Ishida Ayumi
86 Makino Maria
86 Sato Masaki
86 Oda Sakura
96 riho sayashi
96 Arai Manami
118 Miyazaki Yuka
118 chisaki ali baba.
118 Hamaura Ayano
118 Tanimoto Ami
118 yuuka maeda
118 koharu kusumi

http://hustlepress.c...0160215_column/

12710841_1250232141657826_22357065254860

#21880 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:34 AM

:lol:  I wanted to mention that phrase about not letting the screen door slap something on the way out, but decided to take the high road instead.

Here is what all you Suzuki Airi fans want, and need, to hear!!!  Airi has been rated Number ONE in popularity!!!  Credit to 910 Per Cent

-- --
01 ●Suzuki Airi / C-ute
02 Watanabe Miyuki / NMB48...

See More
-- --
01 ●Suzuki Airi / C-ute
02 Watanabe Miyuki / NMB48
03 Shiraishi Mai / Nogizaka46
04 Hashimoto Kannna /Rev.from DL
Michishige Sayumi 05 ●
06 Kojima Haruna / AKB48
07 ● Maimi Yajima - C-ute 
08 Watanabe Mayu /AKB48
09 Nishino Nanase / Nogizak46
10 I - nmb yamamoto
11 Shimazaki Haruka /AKB48
Maeda Atsuko
● Fukuda Kanon / Former Angerme
Ooshima Yuuko
15 ● Mai Mai / cute
16 ● Nakajima Saki / C-ute
17 ● Inaba Manaka /Country Girls
18 Miyawaki Sakura / hkt48
● Mizuki Fukumura / morning musume
Masui Mio / passpo
-- ---
Up front members
21 Kudou Haruka / mm
29 / angerme rikako sasaki
29 Ogata Haruna / MM
34 sugaya risako / former berryz kobo
34 Inoue Rei / Kobushi Factory
44 Uemura Akari / Juice=Juice
44 wada ayaka / angerme
44 Erina Ikuta / mm
44 Tanaka Reina /MM
53 Sekine Azusa /Up Up Girls.
53 Natsuyaki Miyabi / former berryz kobo
53 Shimamura Uta/ former Country Girls
86 Katsuta Rina
86 Miyamoto Karin
86 Ishida Ayumi
86 Makino Maria
86 Sato Masaki
86 Oda Sakura
96 riho sayashi
96 Arai Manami
118 Miyazaki Yuka
118 chisaki ali baba.
118 Hamaura Ayano
118 Tanimoto Ami
118 yuuka maeda
118 koharu kusumi

http://hustlepress.c...0160215_column/

12710841_1250232141657826_22357065254860

Wow, C-ute is a lot more popular than I thought. I'm kind of disappointed I don't see Chissa up there, though. Oh well, here's some Airi for your thoughts. n2lSWCM.jpg

2NsEwYR.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users