a0fm.jpg

#21482 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:12 PM

^x2

didnt the choreographer say that only during the first years of 5-nin C-ute? Or did she say that also during kids? Cause quite honestly, Airi wasn't that bad of a dancer even during Aa! Honestly, I never quite understood why she was called a bad dancer. I think it was because she was center that they had to put so much pressure on her to improve. I mean, when she was in Buono, I thought the way she expressed herself through her dancing was a lot cooler than momo and miya.

But anyway, I always think Airi's improvement over the years was amazing. The most she improved on was her singing (a lot of this had to do with Buono I think) and her stage presence. Before Mai and Chisa decided to step up their game, Airi's presence in C-ute's lives was overwhelming. Even until now, my eyes just can't help but notice how amazing a performer she is when on stage. I truly hope management pushes her both on tv shows and dramas. I think that gap between her cute/ awkward personality with her performer personality is what attracts a lot of people. She's just very easily likeable. Also, I hope the next thing she vastly improves on will be her acting. She also has a chance at being a very well-liked actress considering how well-liked she is with girls!

#21483 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

But if Airi was in Berryz right now wouldn't she be going inactive soon since Berryz are slowly leaving the scene (supposedly).

#21484 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:44 PM

^x2

didnt the choreographer say that only during the first years of 5-nin C-ute? Or did she say that also during kids? Cause quite honestly, Airi wasn't that bad of a dancer even during Aa! Honestly, I never quite understood why she was called a bad dancer. I think it was because she was center that they had to put so much pressure on her to improve. I mean, when she was in Buono, I thought the way she expressed herself through her dancing was a lot cooler than momo and miya.

But anyway, I always think Airi's improvement over the years was amazing. The most she improved on was her singing (a lot of this had to do with Buono I think) and her stage presence. Before Mai and Chisa decided to step up their game, Airi's presence in C-ute's lives was overwhelming. Even until now, my eyes just can't help but notice how amazing a performer she is when on stage. I truly hope management pushes her both on tv shows and dramas. I think that gap between her cute/ awkward personality with her performer personality is what attracts a lot of people. She's just very easily likeable. Also, I hope the next thing she vastly improves on will be her acting. She also has a chance at being a very well-liked actress considering how well-liked she is with girls!

I meant bad dancer compared  to other members. Airi wasn't that bad, it was just her other members were too good LOL. If her dancing isn't as good as her members, it would look weird since she's center.

Airi is amazing, improving everything even though she was already. My ultimate oshi is Maimi but I tend to look at Airi alot during LIVEs.

I agree. H!P should really push her more. Out of all the members in C-ute she has the most female fans!

#21485 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:32 AM

Thanks to all for some input on this. I think it could also be that Tsunku, knowing every group only needs a few singers, decided to hold her back for the substitution he originally planned. If he had put all of the good singers in Berryz, when he did the substitutions, he wouldn't have had any (at the time) good singers. This could also explain why Megumi, a much better singer than a lot of the Berryz, didn't get included either.

Two things about that, though. Tsunku scrapped the idea of rotating the Kids thru the Berryz and just created another group----and on the early Berryz tunes, all eight members shared lines, the Risako/Miya/Momo hierarchy of line distribution came later.

#21486 huda16

huda16

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Tsunku or the management always keep their trump card for future use (her situation was much like Karin back then), it's just that you'll never know if they'll ever get the chance to debut/can wait that long. Berryz was very likable and well-received that breaking them up/shuffling them would probably be very bad. I think they were half-expecting this; if their plan failed they could always debut them all as a group, they have reliable members after all. Although I must admit I was scared for them back then, who knows maybe they all will quit the company and won't even debut but I'm glad that didn't happen. They're now one of my fav groups (loved them during indies, indifferent after they made their major debut, regain interest after KMA was released).

I truly hope management pushes her both on tv shows and dramas. I think that gap between her cute/ awkward personality with her performer personality is what attracts a lot of people. She's just very easily likeable. Also, I hope the next thing she vastly improves on will be her acting. She also has a chance at being a very well-liked actress considering how well-liked she is with girls!

I certainly hope the management would push them in dramas or allow them to audition for drama roles. Piece, Kinkyori Renai Season Zero, Suugaku Joshi Gakuen have the same director...it seems to me that the director reached out to them instead of them reaching out. Same with Maimi, the director for Toudoin Seiya is the same for Black Angels. One good thing is that they're slowly pushing Chisato into variety, they probably learn that from Momochi. :lol: Airi though, kinda has this flaw - her fugafuga speech. Even when I thought I couldn't hear it (and I can tell Airi tried her best to speak properly) people always commented on it. I hope she'll keep improving on that, imo acting-wise her potential is high.

#21487 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:00 AM

Hey guys and gals, my brother is doing another H!P fan vote this year, it's already nearing 1000 votes... would greatly appreciate if you took a little time and vote Airi for your #1 :D

http://tinyurl.com/pvm8aqw

Please be sure to read the instructions carefully especially the facebook/hello!online/email section, as this is the confirmation to stop spammers

...and spread the word! <3

Thanks!

#21488 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:09 AM

Tsunku or the management always keep their trump card for future use (her situation was much like Karin back then), it's just that you'll never know if they'll ever get the chance to debut/can wait that long. Berryz was very likable and well-received that breaking them up/shuffling them would probably be very bad. I think they were half-expecting this; if their plan failed they could always debut them all as a group, they have reliable members after all. Although I must admit I was scared for them back then, who knows maybe they all will quit the company and won't even debut but I'm glad that didn't happen. They're now one of my fav groups (loved them during indies, indifferent after they made their major debut, regain interest after KMA was released).

I truly hope management pushes her both on tv shows and dramas. I think that gap between her cute/ awkward personality with her performer personality is what attracts a lot of people. She's just very easily likeable. Also, I hope the next thing she vastly improves on will be her acting. She also has a chance at being a very well-liked actress considering how well-liked she is with girls!

I certainly hope the management would push them in dramas or allow them to audition for drama roles. Piece, Kinkyori Renai Season Zero, Suugaku Joshi Gakuen have the same director...it seems to me that the director reached out to them instead of them reaching out. Same with Maimi, the director for Toudoin Seiya is the same for Black Angels. One good thing is that they're slowly pushing Chisato into variety, they probably learn that from Momochi. :lol: Airi though, kinda has this flaw - her fugafuga speech. Even when I thought I couldn't hear it (and I can tell Airi tried her best to speak properly) people always commented on it. I hope she'll keep improving on that, imo acting-wise her potential is high.

Sorry what's this fuga fuga speech? As in slurring her words or not speaking clearly? 

#21489 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

Sorry what's this fuga fuga speech? As in slurring her words or not speaking clearly? 

I think it refers to her speaking too fast sometimes

#21490 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

i love how airi messes her speech though. she's too cute XD

kamei.jpg

#21491 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

Anyone got Airi-st scans yet?

Fuga fuga refers to her nasally, hard to understand voice. This is well-known among the girls, and in one Hello! Station Miyabi even questioned that JJ girl and was surprised to find the latter was direct about Airi's fuga fuga, asking her to repeat things she doesn't understand. Makes Airi's performance (including every time she speaks on cam) even more impressive. She says somewhere that performing is like acting, so she must always be very conscious whenever she's in "H!P Airi" mode. Wota also regard her as very professional.

#21492 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

what's Airi-st scans ?
oh i am sorry .. I haven't been following ..
Since i am really coming back to H!P this time ..
So I would obviously do all I can again for my first idol .. the one who turn me into a wota XD

hmm .. oh .. how come it seem her thread is like slow moving .. it stop like for 1 week .. :o

#21493 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

^

It's her 2nd style photobook. A bit different from a normal PB: http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOBK-1738659

By the way, I'm really not the kind of guy who likes to advertise but if anyone is interested in getting Airi's first three photobooks in completely new condition (or C-ute DVDs in general) check my thread ;) http://www.hello-onl...my-little-shop/

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#21494 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:35 PM

^ oh ..lol thanks ..
I didn't even know she have a style photo book .. :P
thanks anyway .. I got all her photobook .. but I decide to just keep it to photoook so I don't have her perfect book, those style photobook or her DVDs ..

#21495 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

Ah her fast speech is really cute. I think that's another unique part of her that makes her seem adorably weird :P

Looks like i need to buy that new Airi book too. I'm a pretty die hard fan. I have to have all her photobooks. Gah I'm gonna broke.

#21496 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

I love Airi's speech but for someone learning to understand spoken Japanese she makes it very difficult XD

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#21497 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

Airi X Suzunoya (A famous kimono brand?)

Behind the scene

https://www.youtube....h?v=vwoPO1lIZpQ

Interview

https://www.youtube....OP07xOdV5cLD4JA

#21498 magic_ayu

magic_ayu

konkon, little captain & princess airi's secret lover

• Senpai
  • 823 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

「Airi in WONDERLAND」~ girls! VOL.43

credits: Top_IDOL_Japan @ twitter

#21499 Guardian_knight165

Guardian_knight165

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

the 2016 Suzunoya Furisode featuring Airi has been opened
http://www.suzunoya.com/furisode/

#21500 punipomf

punipomf

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:40 PM

the 2016 Suzunoya Furisode featuring Airi has been opened
http://www.suzunoya.com/furisode/

God she looks gorgeous. I would love to see her do more modeling like this.

So excited for her new book, too. Can't wait for my order to arrive >u<

tumblr_m51btiWXts1qid2nw.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users