23094 replies to this topic

#21461 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

https://www.hellopro...gitalbooks.com/

OMG there are new digital books! The pictures are fantastic! How come no one has uploaded them!? I'm going to have to dig. This is ridiculous. I think they released at the beginning of october so they should have most of the sets out?? 

Wow looking for them is driving me insane. 

Edit: Found nothing online except maybe set 1 that has been uploaded to this website (but I can't find the original download link). It looks like they have at least 3 sets out already according to the list. 4th could be out maybe.

I wish I could just pay and buy these myself. I don't have a Japanese credit card. I thought Airi was really popular, how come I can't find a single set on google??

7cfeaf3b050c83363917f8f4f0bc89d4.jpg

#21462 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

1001 Nights: The 11th Night (Second part) - 50 Questions to Suzuki Airi

Q26: What's the best thing to do so that I can fall even more in love with Airi-chan.

Please don't watch the unpleasant videos. I'm really horrible in the Buono! bowling video, repeatedly going 'Gutter de gattagata' (The gutter is trembling). When I watch it now, it makes me think that I was such an idiot. But my mother says that when she watches it nowadays, it cheers her up.

Airi's mother is so right!!!

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#21463 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:00 AM

1001 Nights: The 11th Night (Second part) - 50 Questions to Suzuki Airi

Q26: What's the best thing to do so that I can fall even more in love with Airi-chan.

Please don't watch the unpleasant videos. I'm really horrible in the Buono! bowling video, repeatedly going 'Gutter de gattagata' (The gutter is trembling). When I watch it now, it makes me think that I was such an idiot. But my mother says that when she watches it nowadays, it cheers her up.

Airi's mother is so right!!!

If you want Airi puns, this vid is the best

#21464 spotkatt

spotkatt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 917 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

She's such a C-utie. :c18:

My friends call me Santa...HO HO HO

#21465 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:15 PM

Thank you for that video :respect:

Ive been wanting to get to know airi better :3

#21466 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:55 AM

Thanks for the video :) I like Airi the most out of C-ute ^^

#21467 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

Just got around to watching it.. the end of the video has me in some kind of tears XD Im not sure ive witnessed a more awkward atmosphere in my life but atleast now ive confirmed she is a genius! And the fact that (in the form of a pun mind you) she tried to just eat the dangerous atmosphere and advised buono to do so as well when they mentioned it is just so..

#21468 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

Anyone know where to find the 20th birthday DVD?

#21469 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

In AKB show AKB Shirabe the akb  members will vote in the segment  "The Ranking of Idols Who May Break The Thick Wall of AKB" 

Airi ranked 4th also Sayumi ranked 3rd and Momochi ranked 2nd

some akb members who voted for her.in total 18 persons voted for her.

yamamoto sayaka (nmb48 ace/AKB)

shibata aya (ske/ senbatsu member)

kinoshita yukiko (ske)

kimoto kanon )ske)

Yamamoto Sayaka  : her singing is great, dancing is great.her face is cute. I say she's a perfect idol

Iso Kanae (nmb) :she's too perfect. singing,dancing,face,style all are too perfect. she's like a god.

Aigasa moe (akb): she's too good.i love her. 

shibata aya: she's ridiculously good at singing.she's cute, her style is really good.

sashihara rino (hkt): singing,dancing face is all good. honestly, i thought airi will enter top 3. she's an ace/center. her audition when she's in elementary her singing is really good.I've been in airi-chan's handshake.

shimada haruka (akb) : she's cute! 

start 5:27

they categorized airi as a god?! they sure know how perfect airi is  <3

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#21470 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:42 AM

^

3 of 7 were Hello Project members.

AKB & sister groups may dominate sales but AKB has to give respect!  (or fear, or whatever you'd call this, lol)

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#21471 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:54 AM

It's the truth though. She was already good when she auditioned and debuted. Even when she was already good, she continued to improve. 

That's why if H!P pushed Airi more into TV when she was a teen, she could've been top idol status by now

#21472 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:09 AM

In AKB show AKB Shirabe the akb members will vote in the segment "The Ranking of Idols Who May Break The Thick Wall of AKB"

yamamoto sayaka (nmb48 ace/AKB)
kinoshita yukiko (ske)
kimoto kanon )ske)

Yamamoto Sayaka : her singing is great, dancing is great.her face is cute. I say she's a perfect idol
Iso Kanae (nmb) :she's too perfect. singing,dancing,face,style all are too perfect. she's like a god.
shibata aya: she's ridiculously good at singing.she's cute, her style is really good.
sashihara rino (hkt): singing,dancing face is all good. honestly, i thought airi will enter top 3. she's an ace/center. her audition when she's in elementary her singing is really good.I've been in airi-chan's handshake.

they categorized airi as a god?! they sure know how perfect airi is <3

That's a wonderful list! I'd say the best Idol in Akb48 is definitely Sayaka. She's been my favorite for a long time so I'm glad she made it for the voting. Can't argue with that. And of course Airi. I think she just needs more exposure. I think part of it is that her personality on tv doesn't stand out as much. I adore her but she's often cute and awkward (which is her charm). It just doesn't get by on tv very easily.

Omg I just realized my favorite AKB girl acknowledged my favorite HP girl! Today is a great day :)

#21473 Guardian_knight165

Guardian_knight165

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

Does anyone know where I could find the full scan of the airi-al ptb?

Thank you so much   :c18:  :c18:

In AKB show AKB Shirabe the akb members will vote in the segment "The Ranking of Idols Who May Break The Thick Wall of AKB"

yamamoto sayaka (nmb48 ace/AKB)
kinoshita yukiko (ske)
kimoto kanon )ske)

Yamamoto Sayaka : her singing is great, dancing is great.her face is cute. I say she's a perfect idol

they categorized airi as a god?! they sure know how perfect airi is <3

That's a wonderful list! I'd say the best Idol in Akb48 is definitely Sayaka. She's been my favorite for a long time so I'm glad she made it for the voting. Can't argue with that. And of course Airi. I think she just needs more exposure. I think part of it is that her personality on tv doesn't stand out as much. I adore her but she's often cute and awkward (which is her charm). It just doesn't get by on tv very easily.

Omg I just realized my favorite AKB girl acknowledged my favorite HP girl! Today is a great day :)

It's true, watching Yamamoto Sayaka praising Airi makes a great day to me  <3  <3

#21474 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Airi has always been considered the top prospect of the Kids. She was given the center for Aa's "First Kiss" when she was 9 years old.........that'a record for youngest center on a single that will never be beat.

The only thing that baffles me is why she was included in the Berryz.......did they hold her back in order to have a 'reserve' of talent when they were going to rotate members (which they never did). I'd like to find out Tsunku's thoughts on this.

#21475 meds

meds

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:49 PM

>> she was included in the Berryz

Have I missed something?

#21476 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Sorry for double-posting but I don't have an edit function on my Android. "why she WASN'T included in the Berryz......" is what I meant.
Sorry for double-posting but I don't have an edit function on my Android. "why she WASN'T included in the Berryz......" is what I meant.

#21477 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

I like Airi a lot too... maybe Tsunku put her in C-ute because he thought she was a better fit there than in Berryz? 

#21478 meds

meds

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

I think C-ute would be not completed without Airi. C-ute - Airi = No C-ute any more. Also she was Buono! member. Three groups for one school-aged girl - isn't it overhead?

#21479 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

Airi has always been considered the top prospect of the Kids. She was given the center for Aa's "First Kiss" when she was 9 years old.........that'a record for youngest center on a single that will never be beat.

The only thing that baffles me is why she was included in the Berryz.......did they hold her back in order to have a 'reserve' of talent when they were going to rotate members (which they never did). I'd like to find out Tsunku's thoughts on this.

The first 8 girls were the test, and if they didn't work out, Tsunku would replace them. I always think of Airi as the ace under the sleeve.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#21480 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:05 PM

If you see the BK kids, they're good at both singing and dancing.

Airi was a great singer (arguably the best among the kids) but she was a bad dancer. Even her choreographer said so

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users