23094 replies to this topic

#21021 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Holy stereotypes Batman!

It's perfectly logical if Airi kept a messy room.

#21022 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

Goodbye to your social life and say hello to your favorite idols.-----> "say hello to my little friend !"  bang bang bang bang

Spoiler

Sorry for my bad sense of humor <_< -facepalm-

@L.Lawliet : Welcome to the "Secret society of the Suzuki admirers" ! I wish you courage for checking up the 1051 pages of Airi's thread and the  80 pages of   

Blog!Project :whistle: :lol: . And for C-ute related stuffs, I highly recommend you the excellent 910 percent's Facebook account :good: .

#21023 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Lol you guys are hilarious! I took all your advice and yes.. at least Airi will make me happy despite me now not going out anymore :P

Btw, why do these idols always do horror movies? Is that some kind of special gig they got going? Anyhow, I NEVER watch horror movies, just not my thing and just watched them for Airi. Ousama game I was a bit disappointed because it barely had Airi. Then I watched gomenasai and omg.. that movie freaked me the hell out. I haven't been this scared in a long time :( Whoever wrote the original story was incredibly clever. They used all the techniques to make a perfect horror story. Gee Thanks Airi.. I literally am gonna be scared all thanks to Airi seducing me into watching her performances. Sigh. Now I'm too scared to look for Airi related stuff lol. I much prefer Airi + poles!

Did you guys all watch her movies already? 

#21024 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Yesterday, when Naruchika went to Gifu (where Airi was born), she met her grandparents for the first time since joining H!P, according to Maimi.

#21025 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

I much prefer Airi + poles!

lol what? XD

Anyhow, Gomennasai was probably my favorite of Airi's acting gigs~ You should watch the drama, Piece. It was her latest one. She doesn't appear that much but her acting there was also really good. I kind of wished Airi did more acting though. I love her expressions. However, I do enjoy live-performance-Airi more. 

^omigosh, I want to see grandpa and grandma Suzuki too!!

#21026 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

lol what? XD

Anyhow, Gomennasai was probably my favorite of Airi's acting gigs~ You should watch the drama, Piece. It was her latest one. She doesn't appear that much but her acting there was also really good. I kind of wished Airi did more acting though. I love her expressions. However, I do enjoy live-performance-Airi more. 

Ahh is piece this drama? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-hP-UKalfmY Ahh she's seducing me again :\

Is she in every ep at least? I started watching Suugaku Joshi Gakuen which isn't bad by itself but she has appeared since her 2 second scene in ep 1.....But I also think she's not bad at acting. I sometimes forget she's an idol (well part of it might have to do with me being scared out of my pants).

I love her perfs but I haven't watched too much. I like her close up vids or acting videos just because I can see her more clearly  ^-^ (like the video above)

#21027 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Goodbye to your social life and say hello to your favorite idols.-----> "say hello to my little friend !"  bang bang bang bang

Spoiler

Sorry for my bad sense of humor <_< -facepalm-

@L.Lawliet : Welcome to the "Secret society of the Suzuki admirers" ! I wish you courage for checking up the 1051 pages of Airi's thread and the  80 pages of   

Blog!Project :whistle: :lol: . And for C-ute related stuffs, I highly recommend you the excellent 910 percent's Facebook account :good: .

That's ok by me, we don't have to get serious here.

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#21028 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yesterday, when Naruchika went to Gifu (where Airi was born), she met her grandparents for the first time since joining H!P, according to Maimi.

I don't know if it's been that long :lol: (though Maimi wouldn't lie!) but all the girls talked about it in their posts yesterday, including Airi herself:

http://blog-project....uki-airi/165288

Her first ever triumphal return concert! :lol:

#21029 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

From her latest blog entry, http://gree.jp/c_ute...entry/674320977

GPrmXKG.jpg

:wub:

J7ElkW0.jpg

#21030 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

Given she joined in 2002, she has not been able to meet them for 11 years ?! That's aweful ! Show business really eats her life :(

Speaking of that, did you guys see the translation of her father's interview on 910 percent ? He says the four of them (father, mother, Airi and her brother) can only gather together for New Year.

She really deserves some weeks to rest ...

#21031 D-Airi

D-Airi

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Poor our airi. Be busy and all. She barely has time for her own private life, even when everyone got their autumn holiday, she still has to do this secret photoshoot which i believe will be her 11th pb next year. Hang in there airi, ganbare!

#21032 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

I know she can handle it very well, have faith in HIM.

5ydydu.jpg

#21033 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

If "Gomenasai" is on the tracker, can someone please point it out to me, as I can't seem to find it (or at least let me know from where else I can acquire it).

Thank you!

#21034 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

While Airi's of course busy with her job and school, her schedule certainly isn't the only reason her family can't get together. Her dad for example is off playing golf a lot of the time too and doing things related to that, so they're just a very busy and accomplished family in general. ^^
Her brother has a lot to live up to, lol.

#21035 L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Hey guys question! Where's the best place to get her PBs? I was thinking about buying them all from cdjapan so it's where you guys would get it? They're not supposed to come with anything like extra photos or something right? Thanks in advance :)

@Zetacron : check your PM!

#21036 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Yesasia is great if a bit pricey. CDJapan is late sometimes.

#21037 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Hey guys question! Where's the best place to get her PBs? I was thinking about buying them all from cdjapan so it's where you guys would get it? They're not supposed to come with anything like extra photos or something right? Thanks in advance :)

PBs are only delivered with pictures when you preorder them from the japanese website Wanibooks. Sometimes, group PB are delivered with pictures on Amazon, HMV etc. (the picture changing depending of the website), but you still need to preorder, so since you want old PBs you won't get any pictures.

I always order on CD Japan and contrary to what ^Kuraudo17 says, they were never late (they can be when you order super limited items, such as the e-lineUP! limited H!P DVDs which are sent out one month after the end of the order deadline ; but for regular items you shouldn't have problems). It depends of the shipping method you select. I always select SAL because it's the cheapest and I'm patient (it can take about one month maximum). But their Registered Air Mail & EMS is really efficient, sometimes you can get your release one day before the official release date, and it never take more than 3 to 5 days to get your purchases with these. CD Japan is also the international branch of the japanese website Neowing, therefore you should never have any problem with them.

All of her photobooks aren't available on CD Japan though, for example her 2nd, "CLEAR", was published by Kadokawa Group Publishing and is out of print. You'd have to search for it on eBay or some others auction site (or YesAsia, sometimes they have out of print items). If I recall correctly, "Airi" (her 1st one), "6gatsu no Kajitsu" (her 3rd), "Ao Iro" (4th), "Toukoubi" (5th), "Meguru Haru" (6th), "OASIS" (7th) aren't on sale anymore on CD Japan? If so, try auctions websites again, or YesAsia. 

#21038 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Thanks to L.Lawliet, I've now seen ごめなさい。 and highly recommend you all watch it too - in fact the sooner the better. *evil grin*. XD

And what was up with that post credits scene with Miyabi being interviewed, then all of a sudden !!!O_O!!! I guess it was a set up, right? :unsure:

Anyway, when I'm in Japan in November, I will try to track down the same kind of notebook as used in that movie.

#21039 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Thanks to L.Lawliet, I've now seen ごめなさい。 and highly recommend you all watch it too - in fact the sooner the better. *evil grin*. XD

And what was up with that post credits scene with Miyabi being interviewed, then all of a sudden !!!O_O!!! I guess it was a set up, right? :unsure:

Anyway, when I'm in Japan in November, I will try to track down the same kind of notebook as used in that movie.

Can you pm me also on where i can download gomennasai cause rhe one in the tracker has few seeder, i hope it;s in 720p and not so large file but if it;s a big file i still download it, thanks in advance.

5ydydu.jpg

#21040 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

You must be lucky then. Twice I have ordered from CDJ and they were late both times. Some friends order more frequently for the cheaper prices and they do occasionally get their package on time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users