#20601 Darklumina

Darklumina

HARUBOT

• Senpai
  • 818 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

Actually he lied about not knowing that Airi is an Idol

Here is a quick summary about this case

High school student took a pic of Airi, said that she's doing lovey-dovey with a guy in a bus, then upload it on twitter.
↓ 
A few days before, a Johnny fans tweeted about she saw Airi & Sexy Zone Kikuchi Fuma go home together, wearing a mask, so wota assume that boy next to Airi is may be a Kikuchi.
↓ 
A Chinese student named Raycley confessed that the guy sat next to Airi is himself, and said that they're just a friend, and didn't know that Airi is a Star / Idol, even apologize on 2ch.
Everything seems clear, until wotas discovered about Raycley often doing an Anti-Japan and Taiwan comment through his social media, often claims that China is superior at everything.
Raycley starts deleting his tweets & post on Baidu etc related to that, at this time he starting to get depressed (screen caps above), experiencing the internet teror.
Wota discovered that he and Airi often doing a personal meeting, and communication through Blog and Twitter, since April (3 month ago), here some summary:
Airi = Blog, Raycley = Twitter

Raycley : "Starts doing part time job" 
Airi : "For student who starts part time job, ganbatte!"

Raycley : "Starting part time job at Soba shop" 
Airi : "I went to Soba shop, Soba shop delicious, standing eating is the best, full buckwheat"

Airi : "on a break time I've been studying Chinese"
Raycley : "on a break time I teach Chinese"

Airi : "Curry delicious"
Raycley : "a Curry that Airi taught on a Cafetaria is delicious"

Airi : "I'm not alone"
Raycley : ""I'm not alone" lyrics is great"

and more
that was the current progress...

_________

some news report

http://headlines.yah...0000024-rbb-ent

http://www.rbbtoday..../26/109505.html

Already doing many meetings, and personal communications.. there is no way he didn't know that Airi is an Idol
by looking on her blog everyone knows that she is a girl that doing an Entertainment Jobs

STUPID LIAR

#20602 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. I don't remember reading about Airi learning Chinese. When she talked about friends helping her with notes/homework, I guess it's that guy too.

Is the Kikuchi thing confirmed? Why would they go home together knowing being seen in public would mean trouble? And does that mean Airi's parents approve of Kikuchi (assuming he took her home)?

#20603 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

^ Usually the girls say that just to mean they rode the same train back from wherever they were, and went to their respective homes (not to one another's homes... but there's not really enough info, I suppose.

Sigh, though I still don't think it's all that big a deal I guess it deserves commenting now. Fans are commenting on her last blog post late last night to scold her and ask her for a direct explanation of the affair, so she certainly knows about it if she didn't before somehow. It'll be interesting if she decides to say anything on her blog or otherwise (no post yet today), or if they just decide to ignore it as not a big deal...

#20604 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

Doesn't the guy have a girl friend already?

I don't know Japanese but it's already the 43rd thread on 2ch. Anyone read them? What are 2ch wotas opinions?

Will it affect Airi's career and C-ute's new single sale?

But I haven't seen any buring cd/goods pictures so maybe it's not that bad yet.

#20605 Bankotsu1808

Bankotsu1808

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 579 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

I just want to point out that many of my japanese friends who like haropuro don't even go on 2ch because they say only "saitei" wota are on there. So we shouldn't be too worried if they are bashing airi.. 

Posted Image

Sig Made by Chimai

#20606 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

Stuff like this always makes me remember why I tend to be misanthropic at times. All the people who bash her and him and whoever else is involved should be ashamed of themselves. Who are they to judge her for having male friends, or even a boyfriend. She is 19 years old by now. All this talk of betrayal and whatnot...why do people have to be so stupid and can't just accept what is normal.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#20607 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

@Bankotsu1808

Thanks, then I shouldn't be too worry about it.

About the guy. I'll be glad if Airi keeps distance from him because of this scandal. I read some of his posts in baidu and he is a loser(show off his height/face/wealth to strangers online, bash his teacher, etc). I believe that he knows about Airi's idol identity but decide to get close to her as a foreigner. It's easier, you know? "Hey, I'm from China. Want to learn Chinese?" He also showed off his relation with Airi a couple of weeks ago in baidu(something like they go to the same school and talk often, even posted a pic wih Airi and another girls). At that time Chinese fans blamed him for so careless and deleted his posts.

#20608 Darklumina

Darklumina

HARUBOT

• Senpai
  • 818 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

hyahhoiii!! http://gree.jp/c_ute...ntry/669206071 

Suzuki Airi Official Statement

To all the fans who always supporting

Good evening.
it is Suzuki Airi.

Thank you for always supporting.

I think you know also come but I was photographed in the bus on the way home university.

The person on photograph is me.

I heard from the manager's lot, but the whole story other than photographs is false

Sorry for the worry and apologize for the everything my rash actions.

And I'd be doing is in such a turmoil, I can't hide my surprise and do not know what should I do honestly.

That man sat down next to it is true, but there is nothing to do other than just my acquaintance

An important thing is the Budokan time that in front of us
To the person who is willing to support the ℃-ute and I
And made you worry, really sorry.

I'm sorry for making a trouble to a male fans.

From now on as an idol I have a responsibility, have to put out the power as ℃-ute, we will continue to devote every day.

Suzuki Airi 

#20609 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

^ Damn, you caught me before I could get something up since I was paying attention to the SCOTUS rulings. XD Too much news going on at once!!!

Ok, as far as I'm concerned, enough said. End of story.

Spoiler

#20610 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Suzuki Airi's blog

http://gree.jp/c_ute...entry/669206071

#20611 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

I think it is just sad... Those girls can't lead a normal life (of course they can not, since they are idols. but try to understand my point)...

Not even being able to talk to guys without your fans getting frustrated is just outrages...

I know there is a 'no dating' policy in H!P, but I do not agree with it.

We all want these girls to continue their performance, since we all love them, but I think we are making it really hard for them by giving them so many restrictions. (especially at the ages from 20 onwards)

These rules are the reason C-ute will graduate at a certain point. Be it because the girls want to get a boyfriend, be it because of these silly drama's made because of a silly busride with a friends, which gives the girls a realization of their limitations...

I truly respect them, for giving up so much in their lifes!

#20612 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Good God, I'm disappointed because he is not Nakajima Yuto ^^; *kidding*

Ikr? Now if only he goes to Keio he might have a chance, although he already had a scandal with Airi, and that died down, unlike maimi and daichan

Since they weren't doing anything fishy I dont think UF would confirm anything, they'd probably just let it slide. They're quiet for most rumors based on fan accounts and only react for those tabloids scandals with glaring proof. So I wouldn't worry.

There was a scandal with Maimi?

As for Airi ... Sitting next to a boy on a bus?  Jeez, some people sure can over react!  Like other people have said, she's a uni student now, so it's going to be normal for her to be seen with boys every now and again.

#20613 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:04 PM

Well I understand your point but this is the idols world. One side is wotas who buy multiple copies to support their idol. The other side is the girl who can't get into any relationship as long as she's been an idol. They all know the rule. Those who don't want to obey the rule will leave.

#20614 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

These are probably the same people all upset that Sakura recognised a boy while at an event.

Jesus.

#20615 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

It is an overreaction, dating rule or not.

If you ask a man if he'd flip the **** out if his gf sat next to a male human on the bus, he'd thought you crazy

#20616 Eyikii

Eyikii

★ Nacchan's Puddin' ♪ ★

• Senpai
  • 1003 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

i feel sorry reading her last sentence.

and for that guy, i read some of his post and he did even mention airi is a star, so how the heck he didn't know that shes an idol. wow XD

@Miekie1991 - the love some of us have for them are different、 that explains the outrages you just mentioned.

oh and nice pic haru™
nacchan-4.jpg

#20617 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:27 PM

^

Miekie isn't thinking from the straight male fan's perspective

The dating rule exists because a J-idol isn't simply a sing 'n' dance performer

she also "has or even fulfills a role of the straight male wota's fantasy gf",

whether she likes it or not, it comes with the job when she signs the contract.

Just ask any straight male fan of [insert idol's name] whether he wishes/dreams to wife her

#20618 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Airi's popular, it was a matter of time before she got herself in a scandal. All I know is that if she is romantically involved with someone (which I'm sure MANY idols have been while under idol management), that she be careful! Airi, you can be with whoever you want, but like kantutan said, you took this job, so please be aware of the consequences of your actions!
Spoiler

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#20619 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

@Bankotsu1808

About the guy. I'll be glad if Airi keeps distance from him because of this scandal. I read some of his posts in baidu and he is a loser(show off his height/face/wealth to strangers online, bash his teacher, etc). I believe that he knows about Airi's idol identity but decide to get close to her as a foreigner. It's easier, you know? "Hey, I'm from China. Want to learn Chinese?" He also showed off his relation with Airi a couple of weeks ago in baidu(something like they go to the same school and talk often, even posted a pic wih Airi and another girls). At that time Chinese fans blamed him for so careless and deleted his posts.

That sounds like someone Airi would fall for. She's very gullible and all idols are definitely yearning for love, what with being suppressed for years while being made to sing love songs.

@Bankotsu1808

Really? I want to see this pic.

Her blog post is painful to read. "Sorry to the male fans, I'll remember I'm an idol again." You can feel her frustration as she writes this. Probably won't be able to sleep well tonight and will have a tearful phone call with the Chinese dude. 

#20620 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

^ I'd sadly have to agree with her being rather naive and gullible... just a free spirit, lol. With what's come out of the situation, it could be easy to believe he's been trying to manipulate her and brag about her.

Also, about it being a matter of time, it's especially true since everyone knows what college she goes to (I think this is definitive proof if we didn't have it before, even if she still hasn't said it directly herself). So easy to keep an eye on her in her private university life. She'll have to really work on how to prioritize her idol life vs. her university student life. Free spirit she is, she might have to make herself a bit less carefree when she's on or commuting to campus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users