14607 replies to this topic

#81 tigersd

tigersd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:31 AM

Suki sugite baka mitai was my favorite performance that year! :good: :w00t:

I agree. Maimi looked quite lovely along with Momoko and Reina.

#82 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:32 AM

Well, I can't really see Maimi drinking wine, but yes absolutely she appears to be the epitome of high-class and grace.

To me that description conjurs up an image of Konkon XD and when it comes to grace and politeness Konkon is no.1 and Maimi is a close 2nd but when you are thinking elegance.. than Maimi win hands down :good:

And on Maimi's finger nail... when you have long nails and you've got a chipped nail it is far better to cut/trim it off becoz it might tear deeper until it hits the flesh when that happens you're gonna be sorry XD... It happens to me occasionally... I don't really keep my nails long on purpose.. am just too lazy too cut my nails :w00t: When my nails are digging into my palm than thats the time I gotta cut my nails :P

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#83 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:42 AM

im sorry i asked about the pic... :lol: but i agree with zam. she could have just chipped it. of course im not ruling out the other one.

@tigersd

agreed! they all looked lovely in that performance. :ph34r:
Posted Image

#84 Makocchan

Makocchan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:11 PM

Wow.
I hardly believe Maimi broke her nail satisfying herself.
It's a broad thing to come up with such a conclusion about.
I chip my nails all the time.. and its not while satisfying myself. o_o
&you're right. We shouldn't come even close to judging her if she was... While I don't a lot of people my age (about Maimi's age) do...
But I highly doubt thats how she broke her nail even if she did though. Us females, our nails break so easily. :ph34r:. o3o She could even be a biter ... even though it doesn't look like it.. :lol:

#85 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

Wow.
I hardly believe Maimi broke her nail satisfying herself.
It's a broad thing to come up with such a conclusion about.
I chip my nails all the time.. and its not while satisfying myself. o_o

you understood something wrong there. it's that she has done it to avoid hurting herself and so on...no one ever said that she broker her nail while doing it...and i always said it's nothing unusual or bad...especially because she is 15...but aaaaaaaaaanyways: this doesn't belong in here :ph34r:

#86 Cyclism

Cyclism

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:56 PM

Yes, agreed. Let's all move on and talk about the goodness of Maimi. Maimi rules! After all, All your base are belong to Maimi. Which is the most awesomest signature EVER! Nice one, calmersac!

#87 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:01 PM

Is it just me, or does it seem that Maimi's channeling Toda Erika sometimes?
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#88 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:27 AM

maimi is angry and sad because of all the things people have been saying about the finger nail pic.

Posted Image
Posted Image

@Cyclism

yeah the reason why its awesome is because its true. all our base are belong to maimi :D <3 <3 <3

@auroragb

yeah the two of them do look alike. i remember seeing liar game on veoh. at first i thought it was maimi on the picture clip thingy but it turned out to be toda erika instead. its not a bad thing but i would have liked it alot more if it had been maimi XD <3 <3 <3
Posted Image

#89 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:44 AM

^I too tot Maimi was on Liar Game :D but when I read the casting ah it was Erika Toda <3... a few pages back I posted the DVD cover from Liar Game just to show how closely she looks like Maimi.

Cal... Now that someone mentioned it, what does "All your base belong to Maimi" actually mean? and how did it come about? All this time i was thinking it had to do with baseball??? which makes no sense at all.. hahahaha <3

@Missing-Maiha: I like your signature with the drawing of C-ute... nicely drawn.. I can just imagine an anime made just for them XD

Edit: ah cal updated his post... hehe... has Maimi been taking lesson from Sayu coz those 2 pic are really cute.. and I don't usually see Maimi do a cute pose... and when Maimi is angry don't let her ger her hands on a ball... you saw what she did to Sato's ball in their last vid <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#90 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:48 AM

^the history of all your base

http://en.wikipedia....re_belong_to_us
Posted Image

#91 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 04:00 AM

Thx cal but I think I'm just thinking too much as I still can't make sense of it :D

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#92 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:25 AM

Thx cal but I think I'm just thinking too much as I still can't make sense of it XD

You are thinking too much. "All your base are belong to Maimi." is roughly equivalent to saying "Maimi Owns." Neither is a habit I encourage, though I may have said one or the other a few times in my life... ^^;
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#93 Makocchan

Makocchan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:44 PM

O.
LOL Big misinterpretation.
I could see Maimi kicking some buts...
... yeah.
Unless thats a misinterpretation too....

#94 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:23 PM

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Today I received Maimi's first PB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officially, this is the youngest girl PB ever to have been purchased by me so far but she's so pretty I could not resist!

:good: :lol: XD
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#95 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:19 AM

congrats! i remember when mine came. i was asleep and it was in my sisters name so my mom didnt wake me up. :good: my sis woke me up and gave me the package. my mom assumed that it was my sisters when i was looking through :omg:
Posted Image

#96 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:36 AM

aww~ X3 :good: :lol:
Posted Image

#97 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:21 AM

maimi the champ

Posted Image

tired maimi

Posted Image
Posted Image

#98 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:46 PM

Today I received Maimi's first PB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! :good: But why so late? Why now and not when it was released? :c03: It's the youngest girl I got a PB of too, she finally beat Asuka from Hinoi Team. ^^; And yeah, it's a totally awsome PB. No regrets whatsoever of buying it. :good:

#99 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:53 PM

Age should not be a factor at the end of the day lets take it at purely face value and no more...... its a book with pictures of Maimi Yajima in it and that's all. Either way its a great photobook.

#100 「☆☆☆」

「☆☆☆」

恋のMerry-go-round

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:14 AM

Apparently Maimi & Abe Natsumi are releasing a single on January 16th.

http://www.fujisan.c...navi=1282062022

Curious to see how it will sound... ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users