• Please log in to reply
14607 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

Another favourite member of C-ute for me and i feel she was a good choice for leader since she has the personality to do so. She has also proven to be a good dancer and performer at the concerts they have now had. She coped well with this considering this happened around the time of the start of their next tour.

Already has one photobook which was a good seller so there is a fair chance that she will get another one at sometime.

Posted Image

#2 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

Last time I saw her in the PV, she looked gorgeous. Definitelly gonna observe the development of her career. Though she is still young, one could see already that she'll grow up to be one of the most charming if not sexiest H!P idols. Thumbs up for this eye-candy.

#3 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

Maimi will always be my favourite member. I had no idea she had a photobook. I must ask for this for Christmas..

#4 JesA

JesA

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

i love Maimi! i think shes the best singer/dancer in C-ute. I'm interested to see what she does in the next few years....i have my fingers crossed for a new unit with her in it...

#5 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:06 PM

Maimi will always be my favourite member. I had no idea she had a photobook. I must ask for this for Christmas..

yep her PB is really good it was the 1st PB i ever got XD she looks so pretty in it XD u should definatly(spelled wrong ... i think) get it

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#6 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:16 PM

^I don't buy PBs (at least I haven't yet), but I have to say that the Yukata pictures from Maimi's PB is very beautiful.

#7 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:20 PM

Took over as leader of C-ute from Megumi Murakami in October 2006 when she suddenly departed from HP.

Ah really? I never knew that, I guess you learn something new everyday. :)

#8 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:23 PM

^I don't buy PBs (at least I haven't yet), but I have to say that the Yukata pictures from Maimi's PB is very beautiful.

i totally agree about the Yukata but i think the best ones are when she is in the school girl outfit and when her hair is in pigtails (her hair is so pretty in those pics)
and in the PB i noticed that she has a lil , ummm... like birthmark or sumtin on her left arm i think and she has really big hands and i dont know y but it just makes me like her more <_<

So Beautiful :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#9 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

sweet a maimi thread!! :) :blush: <3 <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

<_< <3 <3 <3
Posted Image

#10 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

Took over as leader of C-ute from Megumi Murakami in October 2006 when she suddenly departed from HP.

huh? As in she took over as the 'second leader' of C-ute after Megu left or do you mean she was 'officially appointed as leader' after Megu left?

#11 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

wait a minute.. wasnt maimi leader from the start? :)
Posted Image

#12 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:27 PM

wait a minute.. wasnt maimi leader from the start? :)

i was thinking the same thing <_<

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#13 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:30 PM

heh sorted that one out not sure what i must of been smoking to write that x_x (really odd considering i don't smoke.)

#14 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:35 PM

I read somewhere that Maimi replaced some girl named Murakami in leadership... Am I wrong?

#15 bear107

bear107

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 673 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:37 PM

^ lol. That post was just fixed. Maimi has always been the leader.

#16 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

I have to say, I am not the biggest fan of C-ute in this forum, I like, let's say, 3 or 4 of their songs, but Maimi has proved that she has the potential for much much more! In H!P summer concert she was one of the best performers and grabbed my attention just like that *snaps fingers*! I wish her all the best and, yeah, her photobook is on the way rather soon!
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#17 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

I have to say, I am not the biggest fan of C-ute in this forum, I like, let's say, 3 or 4 of their songs, but Maimi has proved that she has the potential for much much more! In H!P summer concert she was one of the best performers and grabbed my attention just like that *snaps fingers*! I wish her all the best and, yeah, her photobook is on the way rather soon!

hey Alienpyon,

what's up...anyhow, Maimi has always been my favorite even though i am not big on this group much. I really liked Megumi before she left, those were my favorites, now it is just Maimi. I think her latest PB is from last April'07, right? she is probably due out another one soon?

#18 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:13 AM

hey Alienpyon,

what's up...anyhow, Maimi has always been my favorite even though i am not big on this group much. I really liked Megumi before she left, those were my favorites, now it is just Maimi. I think her latest PB is from last April'07, right? she is probably due out another one soon?

eh!? another PB?!? :)

#19 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:14 AM

hey Alienpyon,

eh!? another PB?!? :)

sorry, i was only guessing, but her last one was in Apr'07.

#20 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:54 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Not too sure about what this is.. a Sky Board Tour? :bad:
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users