• Please log in to reply
3568 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:30 PM

Well what can i say she is simply adorable and has done so well in this group. She is lively and fits the image so well. Even when she joined within a few weeks it was like she had always been apart of the group so a big thumbs up for that. As it must be difficult to join in on your own into an already established group.

Is there a future for her... Hmm hard to say but i like to think there is.

Posted Image

#2 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:02 PM

i luv Kanna XD
im glad she has her own thread now XD

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#3 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

Yes, it was really impressive how she joined an already established group and fitted in so rapidly.

#4 arvindwight33

arvindwight33

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:49 AM

sweet!!!
her own thread, n
ill visit this thread every DAY hahahah

all i can say is, she will be really really a great lost if she leave c-ute or Hello! Project

i wish she's an exchange student in Canada and have her hahahaha

i just :) Kanna

#5 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:53 AM

She was my favorite for a small period of time :) I remember watching Time Capsule over and over and over because I felt that was "her song" she was so good in it, I think she really made it her own!

I also loved her because of her incredibly sweet personality! She seems to really love her friends! Its so cute!

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#6 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:45 AM

^ Heh, I always thought Time Capsule was Ume's song <3

Back to Kanna,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:bad: <3 <3
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#7 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:57 AM

Oh the threads were unlocked?

Well yeh, KanKan fan here too <3 I love her energy and spirit during performances and all round she seems like a positive, great girl. She really has done well in C-ute. Good pick from Tsunku :bad:

#8 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:18 AM

Another unique characteristic to Kanna is her crazy laughter, which I really love. Every time I hear it, it puts a smile on my face. Hopefully UFA will give her some more attention (please let her have a PB next). Also would like to see her in a haunted house. She was so cute and funny in the ghost story portion of H!P DVD Magazine Vol.11

#9 gooztrie

gooztrie

semihiatus

• Validating
  • 605 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

.... (please let her have a PB next)

Having her a PB is a nice and brilliant idea ... and a must

Also would like to see her in a haunted house

Yeah, put her in a haunted house along with Kamei and Takitty ... these trio could explode <3 XD :wub:

Posted Image

#10 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:54 AM

Yes a PB would be nice (tastefully done of course); more lines too please. Lots more. She's a pretty decent singer, and the nasally voices get really tiring after a while.

#11 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

Some TJ Kan-kan pics:

Posted Image Posted Image

#12 amped

amped

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7117 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:05 PM

if you noticed. Kanna has been love dovey and touchy touchy with Airi lately. (c-ute dvd magazine, Tokkaiko Junjou PV)

#13 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:37 PM

She is just more of a contact person ^_^ her and Erika are like that too lately. I don't see anything weird about it. She occasionaly holds hands with somebody, i've done that with some of my girl-friends (friends that are girls) And me and Kanna are the same age.
1. You are supposed to :sob: your friends
2.When you spend this much time with somebody of course you are going to be extremely close :P

Gotta <3 Kanna

Posted Image

#14 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

Yeah, there was all this talk about Kanna's apparent 'confession' on that radio show. I just think it's all in good fun. She's just an affectionate person, and Airi is one of her closest friends.

Vintage Kanna:

#15 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

if you noticed. Kanna has been love dovey and touchy touchy with Airi lately. (c-ute dvd magazine, Tokkaiko Junjou PV)

lately? it's all the time since kanna joined °c-ute...there is a reason why there are these rumours about kanna being lesbian :(

#16 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

Yeah, there was all this talk about Kanna's apparent 'confession' on that radio show. I just think it's all in good fun. She's just an affectionate person, and Airi is one of her closest friends.

OOooo That whole radio thing annoyed the bejeebees out of me!!

Btw you know the outfit she was wearing the (forgot the exact title of it) The one where they all wore costumes. Don't you think Kanna's costume perfectly matched her personality? I do! That whole concert was brillant.

Posted Image

#17 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

Btw you know the outfit she was wearing the (forgot the exact title of it) The one where they all wore costumes. Don't you think Kanna's costume perfectly matched her personality? I do! That whole concert was brillant.

The Wonderful Hearts Winter 07 concert?

Posted Image

Yeah, I thought it was one of the better costumes. Everyone's was different which was nice, but some were pretty bland or very alike a few others (there was a whole group of the red/white/blue numbers). Kanna's was really unique and you're right, displayed her personality really well.

#18 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:48 PM

Hehe yes that one ^_^ !! I <3 all of them. I can see what you mean though there were quite a few that had..for example..similar to Erika's.

Kanna did really well at that concert too. Even in Yarui it's Easy..at first I thought she did poorly in that but now I think she did pretty good! I still can't get over her in Time Capsule! I still think that is purely her song :-)

Posted Image

#19 arvindwight33

arvindwight33

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

lol that one.... BEST COSTUME EVER FOR KANNA THERE hehehehe

She kinda looked like a cat that MEOWS ME hahahahaha.
anyways, so what with the touchy touchy? its better than she touch boys (and that will makes me jealous!)

BTW: in that making of tokaikko Junjuo, kanna has the most screen shots or appearance heheheheh!

#20 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:05 PM

BTW: in that making of tokaikko Junjuo, kanna has the most screen shots or appearance heheheheh!

I haven't seen the Making yet. Now I'm definitely going to have to. Thanks for the head up :GGRR:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users