• Please log in to reply
6700 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

Perhaps its time that members of groups other than Morning Musume had their own topic. If you feel another one is needed then by all means make one but only if it is actually needed.

Anyway i will start with my favourite member of C-ute

Yep the tall one and the eldest member of what is often referred to as the HP kids infact she is older than some members of Morning Musume.

Previously a member of the HP Kids and XYZ and now currently an ongoing member of C-ute. She also appeared in Miki Fujimotos boogie Train PV.

Also apparently the owner of a truly huge collection of sticker XD

On a side note also appeared in the movie Koinu Dan no Monogatari with many other members of the Hello Project

My favourite member because i do like her as a dancer and general performer but most of all its her personality i like most as she is the member of C-ute that makes me laugh the most.

Posted Image

#2 Muni

Muni

Where the Wild Reinyas Are~

• Senpai
  • 871 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

Yay for Erika!
She deserves her own thread. XD XD XD
My fav ºC-ute member also

#3 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:53 PM

Go Ume-chan!
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#4 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

So all the C-ute members are getting their own threads now? That means I have to keep track of seven new threads. XD XD

Well, then I have to start by saying that Ume-chan is my favourite C-ute member too.

#5 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

Perhaps its time that members of groups other than Morning Musume had their own topic. If you feel another one is needed then by all means make one but only if it is actually needed.

srry for being off topic but does that included smaller groups like melon kinenbi and v-u-den or jus the bigger ones like c-ute and berryz ??

EDIT : nevermind i just saw ur erika thread

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#6 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:12 PM

Wheee, individual member threads! Erika's my favorite member of C-ute. She's really funny and I like her voice a lot, too. ^_^
Posted Image

#7 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:40 PM

Yay Erika !!! I come back from Nash. and all of a sudden somebody beat me to this!

Well yay Ume!!! We should have plenty to talk about her since she is so indefinetly awesome!! I hope it doesnt taken away!!

1. She needs her own photobook!! I mean just look at her!!

2. She needs more singing lines! She has a great voice!!

3. I loved her Hello Pro Hour song!! (I know the name but its hard to spell LOL) she hit those really high notes wonderfully. I also liked it when she played the drums while Abe sang furusato!

4. I love her crazyness!! She can be so goofy when she wants to be!! You'll always see her in the making-of videos being the gooofy one! Ecspeically in Meguru Kisetsu!

And a lovely picture to close my reply off

Posted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#8 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:46 PM

I fundamentally agree with all of the above post however i will goto part 4 about her the way she acts. Its just great and because of that alone she is my favourite member of C-ute. I love the games they did in the Concert Tour Spring 2007 Golden First Date earlier this year. I watched the parts with Erika Umeda in time and time again just so i could work out all the things she said as i only had the jist at first. I really do hope that she gets more time like that....o and a few more lines wouldn't go amiss either ^_^

#9 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

I fundamentally agree with all of the above post however i will goto part 4 about her the way she acts. Its just great and because of that alone she is my favourite member of C-ute. I love the games they did in the Concert Tour Spring 2007 Golden First Date earlier this year. I watched the parts with Erika Umeda in time and time again just so i could work out all the things she said as i only had the jist at first. I really do hope that she gets more time like that....o and a few more lines wouldn't go amiss either <3

Haha !!! How can you not fundamentally agree with me?? I love the part when they play ping pong and she loses and she goes running across the room and chisato chases after her!

Did anyone else notice: When Saki got upset only Erika stayed with her the whole time she was upset. I thought that was really sweet of her! She definetly has the big sister qualities. Even though in reality she is a little sister (which i just found out recently) <3

Posted Image

#10 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

Her teeth are adorable (same as her legs <3 ). I need her solo PB; now!!!

Posted Image

<3

#11 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:58 PM

3. I loved her Hello Pro Hour song!! (I know the name but its hard to spell LOL) she hit those really high notes wonderfully. I also liked it when she played the drums while Abe sang furusato!

She played the drums there? I've been wanting to see Erika play the drums since I knew she knew how to! I must find the video it~! <3
Posted Image

#12 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:01 AM

She played the drums there? I've been wanting to see Erika play the drums since I knew she knew how to! I must find the video it~! <3

That is not the only time either! She plays them to wakkanai Z too. Everyone plays something! Let me find the link and I will edit it in!

Hehe the beat goes suprisingly well with Abe singing Furusato!

EDIT:

SEE!!!!! YAY

Posted Image

#13 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:06 AM

you know, when i was watching i think Golden First Date concert or which ever one it was when they were playing the act-out-the-job-and-guess game when Erika did the model act i was really amazed <3

personally i think the subtitle of this thread should be sth like "H!P next top model" or sth <3

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#14 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:34 AM

That is not the only time either! She plays them to wakkanai Z too. Everyone plays something! Let me find the link and I will edit it in!

Hehe the beat goes suprisingly well with Abe singing Furusato!

EDIT:

SEE!!!!! YAY

Thank you! Erika's really good! And I loved Maimai conducting it. <3
Posted Image

#15 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:12 AM

Did you find the Hello! Pro Hour Performance?

Hehe I know that was the cutest thing :-)

Yeah Erika loves to model !! She said if she was going to do something outside the entertainment buisness she would become a model (wouldn't that technically be in the buisness?)

I've said it in the c-ute thread I loved some of her answers she gave in her 100 questions survey! She is so blunt :-P Like:

Q-What is your ideal diet stragey?
A-Eat Nothing at All *laughs*

Q-If the world was going to end tomorrow what would you do?
A-Kill myself before the world ended *laughs*

Q-What is your average bath time
A-3 hours

(Side note: Isn't three hours a bit long)

Q-What is the last thing that made you laugh?
A-Me and Kanna were having fun and she made me laugh really hard

(Side Note: Don't think that is exact words but it is close) (Side note 2: I've began to notice their friendship)

Q-When were you most nervous?
A-The ZYX apperance on Music Fighter because it was live!

(Side note: I thought that was cute!)

Posted Image

#16 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:17 AM

No, I'm having trouble finding it. :)
Posted Image

#17 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 01:29 AM

No, I'm having trouble finding it. :)

I'LL FIND IT FOR YOU BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

LOOK IT IS A HANDSHAKE EVENT WITH JUST LITTLE GIRL KIDS!! AND ERIKA IS SO SWEET WITH THEM ECSPEICALLY WITH THE LITTLE BABY THAT COMES IN ABOUT A MIN. INTO IT. She really looks like she is enjoying herself too, she claps and starts laughing at the end too!

http://www.veoh.com/...b...953&rank=23

Excuse the caps!

Posted Image

#18 magicstasis

magicstasis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:01 AM

^ It says the video's unavailable. XD
Posted Image

#19 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:05 AM

^ It says the video's unavailable. XD

Do you mind if I get mad and throw something?

Blah.

Okay I'll fix that too!

EDIT: http://www.veoh.com/...11083057Zy67wbG

Now does it work?

BTW.

Just got done watching the Dance Shot Version and Erika was flawless!! She is right on time with her moves and you can tell she is good at dancing. Its like she is expressing herself/the music not just going through the steps!

I Can't wait to see the making-of!! Nobody give anything away or I'll throw you :-P

Posted Image

#20 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:34 AM

Hmm I wonder if having two posts in a row is a problem O_o Oh well! I don't feel like editing anymore!

I watched the Making-Of!!!

Erika-Cute, Sexy, Talented, Goofy, Cool all at the same time

I love that part at the begining when they have the photo shoot!! She looked really good!! For some reason when they did the shot that goes from her legs to her head made me laugh. I really wonder if any of them fell in those shoes! It might just be because I am Heel-Impared Idk

The part when Maimi and Erika and Kanna and..Saki are all standing together and first they take the picture and then they are standing together again and Maimi puts her arm around Erika and they + Kanna do the kissy-lips. :-P

The part when they are shooting the shots and they do Erika first she has such good emotions! Are they going to have solo-versions like in Meguru Kistetsu?

They alll look really tired by the end!! I think Erika's hair was bothering her too!

Well that is my 3 cents! Someone reply so I have someone to talk to :-P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users