• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 Ritsuka

Ritsuka

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:57 AM

LIFE is such an amazing drama. i was hooked as well :D and i hope there is going to be a second season. they cant just end it like that and not give us something more x__x!
it definitely tackled a lot of bullying issues and reminded me of confidential confessions. i loved how they protrayed adults in this story~ as well as the relationships with the students. im going to rewatch it~~ :D

#22 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:38 AM

Finished this drama in 2 days. It was quite well done and the acting was alright except for that crazy guy sako...

EDIT: I just realized Kitano Kii(Ayumu) with short hair kinda looks like kamei with short hair too..

#23 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

Clinically proven to lower cholesterol!

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:35 AM

Really? Through what I've watched so far she kind reminds me of Takahashi.
The heartlessness of Manami in this show is like pointless, wtf is that girl doing?! But somehow I love this show anyway~
It's nice for passing the time.

Why... American food... BIG SIZE?

#24 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:47 AM

wow what can i say? this is a twisted and disturbing drama and i guess im twisted too because somehow i enjoyed watching it while constantly feeling uneasy. i cant believe some people easily recommend this to everyone lol i say wth its all about bullying and they say it like its a feel-good drama. somehow i relate to this drama coz bullying is a part of highschool life and theres only 2 options fight back or endure it. somehow in the end things turn out well but its an open ending. i can still feel the side effects of this drama Ayumu is way too cute to be bullied like that cant forgive them! anyways i dont recommend this to everyone unless you like this kind of story and cute girls who got bullied so much and watch how she get tortured by some creepy psycho. well enjoy!

Posted Image

#25 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

^ Yeah, I pretty much agree with you. I think it's an excellent dorama that everyone should watch (especially teachers and parents of teen agers!), but at the same time I think it's too shocking and harsh for anyone to watch... so I don't really like recommending it... but anyway, if you do watch it, be sure to watch it until the last episode. I wanted to stop watching after two episodes, but that would have actually left me more disturbed.

#26 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Yeah, I agree with you, if adults saw this they would be so shocked. I didn't like the last ep. I mean yeah, it was good to see what happened to Mana. but I know that Ayu. is just going to protect her,probably.
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#27 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:58 AM

I do think this drama has put Fukuda Saki over as a very good actress because she was very convincing as a bully~

I hope she gets a leading role in a future drama or movie~

Posted Image

#28 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

^ I was impressed by her acting too, looking forward to seeing her in another role. Another great and probably extremely difficult role is that of Sako's. He was so creepy, he almost gave me nightmares! Look at the actor Yoshihiko Hosoda's profile at Drama Wiki, he looks so nice and normal in the picture, but when I look at him, I immediately see the creepy grin of Sako in my mind. :good: Have you guys seen him in another drama? I really want to see him as a "nice guy".

#29 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:11 AM

I heard that some viewers hated Manami so much that they didn't want to see a Saki anymore~ ^_^

Saki changed her hair color for the latest drama Daisuki!! and the 4 part special Isshun no Kaze ni Nare and seems to have made those viewers forget about Manami <3

Posted Image

#30 SayntBaka

SayntBaka

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:40 AM

At first I thought "Ah, well...a drama about everyday school life? Might just watch it out of boredom"...now I'm totally hooked...those girls sure go way overboard with their bullying, which makes it impressive that Ayumu still fights against it no matter what lies ahead. But thb...if I'd be in Ayumu's shoes I would've beat them up like no tommorow, till I cant stand on my own anymore, but thats just me...and another thing...isnt Ayumu way too cute to be bullied? =3
Overall, amazing drama, awesome acting...the realism of the bullying scenes in the earlier episodes was awesome...felt like it was happening right next to me at some points, nice cast...even though I didnt know anyone of them before watching it, again a really good OST and yeah, thats it.
Kinda freaky wanting her to swallow needles though^^

#31 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:51 AM

LIFE is amazing and no jdorama has left the same effect on me. I recommend it to anyone looking for a GOOD drama to watch ;]

The manga that it's based off of is wonderful too, and goes into more detail from what I've read. <3

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#32 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:43 PM

it's next on my list
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#33 mzpinay x3

mzpinay x3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

Yeah, someone pointed this out to me so I think I will watch it ^^
reina x3

#34 Slasha

Slasha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2172 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

Finshed the series in about 12 hours.This is an awesome drama.

Hated Manami.Also hated Sako but not as much.
Loved Ayumu, Hatori, and Sonoda.

I hope there will be a second season.
Posted Image
Thanks kawaii beam!
My Blog, Slasha's Tatami Mat
WHOA Musha of The Umeda Erika branch

#35 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:45 AM

*cough* ^^; There is a second season XD

#36 Slasha

Slasha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2172 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

*cough* x_x There is a second season ;)

Really?Where?
Posted Image
Thanks kawaii beam!
My Blog, Slasha's Tatami Mat
WHOA Musha of The Umeda Erika branch

#37 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

Hmmm really? As I do know it is a Manga, so it is possible for it to continue on as I don't know how much of the Manga it covered...

BUt if there really is!!!!!! Lol I sooo want to watch that.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#38 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:00 AM

This drama was pretty good... It started getting a little repetitive in the middle for me, but the ending made it really worth it. Manami REALLY reminds me of Miyabi from Berryz, her face. The leading girl doesn't really remind me of anyone, but Hatori reminded me of Iida... Kinda strange, really. Some parts were really overdone but the soundtrack was really great for building suspense! :angry:

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#39 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:24 PM

This is just below Nobuta for me! LIFE is so amazing... I finished it in about 13 hours, but I'm still repeating watching it up to now! :sob:

There will be a second season? Really? :wacko: I hope so... the ending was a bit of cliffhanger.

And yes, "OMEE NO SEKI NEE KARA!" :sob:

Posted Image

#40 PottiPot

PottiPot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:41 PM

"OMEE NO SEKI NEE KARA!" XD

おめえの席ねえから :whistle:

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic