444 replies to this topic

#41 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:58 PM

Well, the competition has already started......in here :lol:

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#42 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:09 AM

^^ Momusu for the win, Oi Oi Oi!

If this news is causing us to take sides all ready, imagine what it's doing to the wotas on the island ...
Tsunku may have no business behind a mic, but he's consistantly come up with winning ideas (ok a few bad ones, but he's always recovered)

#43 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:57 PM

It's a good thing that Tsunku will recruit new people to write songs for NGP. This means more chances for us to get some more high quality pop music.

The only bad thing I see with this new project is that we will have to waste EVEN MORE money on them :blink:

Everything comes at a (high) price.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#44 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

Being an avid fan of both H!P and AKB48, I really never saw them as rivals, and it's a relief to know that Tsunku never did either. I like the idea of setting up some competition for Morning Musume, as Berryz and C-ute both feel like little-sister groups, while V-u-den, Ongaku Gatas, and Melon Kinenbi feel like "friend of" groups or older sisters or something of the sort. . . I guess I'm one of the few here that actually think that "NICE GIRL Project" is actually a good idea. I'd love to see some friendly competition, and the thought of a Tsunku-copy is just too cool. :lol: I think it'd be great to see a new group for Morning Musume to compete with, and I'm really looking forward to their launch.

:P Keep it up, Tsunku!

I think it's a really good idea, too! :lol: I've always felt like Morning Musume needed a bit more competition--no other group in H!P is really competing with them.
And if competition doesn't force the girls to step up their game, I don't know what else will. Hopefully this'll bring back some of the excitement and success of the old H!P competitions--before the sports festivals and shuffle units and TV specials stopped, I mean. This could turn out to be just what they need.
And this whole April-July 2008 thing cancels out almost all rumors about "THE END OF THE ROAD"
Even though 2007 has been stricken with scandal after scandal, I definitely feel like some things have changed for the better.

#45 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:18 AM

I think it's all Tsunku's big plan to have the entire female population of Japan between the ages of 10 and 25 under his control. The question is, what does he do with it from there. :)

#46 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

^ hmm intereseting observation Qaz... where do I sign-up for Tsunku's NGP... they need staff right XD
from there I can apply for a transfer to the post of Yuuko's PA.. :) :D XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#47 PNZラン

PNZラン

Yossie Rock Acolyte

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:49 AM

^ hmm intereseting observation Qaz... where do I sign-up for Tsunku's NGP... they need staff right ^^;
from there I can apply for a transfer to the post of Yuuko's PA.. XD :) XD

oooo ooo, zam when u get the info send it to me too
we should both apply for a staff position, we'd totally rock the scene

XD
Posted Image

#48 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:54 AM

^ hmm intereseting observation Qaz... where do I sign-up for Tsunku's NGP... they need staff right ^^;
from there I can apply for a transfer to the post of Yuuko's PA.. XD :) XD

XD

I don't know if you two are really interested, but TNX is recruiting http://www.tnx.cc/recruit.php
Posted Image

#49 PNZラン

PNZラン

Yossie Rock Acolyte

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:05 AM

^ hmm intereseting observation Qaz... where do I sign-up for Tsunku's NGP... they need staff right :lol:
from there I can apply for a transfer to the post of Yuuko's PA.. ^^; :o ^^;

:D

I don't know if you two are really interested, but TNX is recruiting <a href="http://www.tnx.cc/recruit.php" target="_blank">http://www.tnx.cc/recruit.php</a>

holy crap
.. now if only i was fluent in japanese :whistle:
Posted Image

#50 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:21 AM

Actually im happy about this since i never liked the possibles and found it annoying that they were stealing screen time at concerts =)

#51 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:32 AM

i dont like the new pv at all idk y
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#52 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:14 PM

I think it's all Tsunku's big plan to have the entire female population of Japan between the ages of 10 and 25 under his control. The question is, what does he do with it from there. :ph34r:

Yes, this is always my view of him. He is like some dog that chases cars and buses, yes? what shall he do if he actually catches some bus? LOL!
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#53 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:04 AM

Oh great.
Now I have the image of Tsunku running after a middle school bus yelling "Hey, you girls wanna audtion?"

And then the bus stops and he goes splat.

#54 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:23 AM

from there I can apply for a transfer to the post of Yuuko's PA.. :) :) XD

XD

I don't know if you two are really interested, but TNX is recruiting <a href="http://www.tnx.cc/recruit.php" target="_blank">http://www.tnx.cc/recruit.php</a>

Hmm.. I've lost track of this thread... Thx reyfer... hmm... at my current kanji level I can barely make out anything... I can only read the 1st row - item 3: Promoter and 4: Manager. Other than that I can't make head or tales of anything ;)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#55 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:55 PM

Mmmm so a new project eh? i bet they are going to move some of the girls from h!p to ngp (or maybe not) and imo the possible will be their main group so no wonder if in some years they add new girls or "graduate" some girl.

Anyway, competition is not a bad thing, it will help to bring new and better stuff for the fans and since the bosses are the same then is more like an internal competition... but i will be not surprising if they release a unit with part of h!p talent and part of NGP O_O i believe that it can happpen at some point

#56 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 07:55 AM

I think it's all Tsunku's big plan to have the entire female population of Japan between the ages of 10 and 25 under his control. The question is, what does he do with it from there. :blink:

Yes, this is always my view of him. He is like some dog that chases cars and buses, yes? what shall he do if he actually catches some bus? LOL!

I always said sooner or later one those cars or buses will run him over :wub:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#57 seggahme

seggahme

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:33 AM

I want to see NGP Sports Festival 2008

#58 DoctorWho

DoctorWho

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

Hate to burst your bubble but C-ute just clobbered Morning Musume with their new release. Lets get releastic, just becoz a unit has the "Miracle girl" doesn't mean they are guranteed to be on top. Success only comes with hard work. They need to keep up their fighting edge! Ganbatte Morning Musume!

Since it's been verified by reyfer that C-ute did NOT clobber Morning Musume with their new release, it's safe to emphatically state that the Miracle Girl does indeed guarentee that Morning Musume will remain on top. :mellow:

I wouldn't count C-ute out just yet. While they didn't "clobber" Morning Musume back when that statement was made, their newest release, Tokaikko Junjō (released on October 17, 2007) did very well in comparison to Morning Musume's newst (Mikan, released on November 21, 2007). Tokaikko Junjō totaled 38,085 in 4 weeks on the charts compared to Mikan's 37,519 in 5 weeks. While first weeks sales of Tokaikko were slightly lower than Mikan's first week (27,943 vs 28,082) Tokaikko ranked higher on the charts (3rd for the week, highest position #2) than Mikan (6th for the week, highest position #5) and Tokaikko's second week was stronger than Mikan's (8,146 vs 5,102), so while they've yet to "clobber" MM, if they continue to rise like they are, they very well could reach that day in the not too distant future regardless of any "Mircale Girl" power.

#59 amydien

amydien

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:22 PM

Ooooh new Tsunku project! Im looking forward to what they're gonna be like :rolleyes:

#60 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

Any news about NICE GIRL??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users