♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:32 AM

Tsunku starts his own new project!

NICE GIRL Project!

Posted Image

「NICE GIRL プロジェクト!」

A collaboration between Tanabe Agency, Spacecraft, Up-Front Group and TNX.

So it is basically a project like H!P but like its competition. And THE possibles are now with this project since they graduated H!P eggs and they won't perform H!P concerts anymore :) . Wonder why Tsunku did this, for the anime project with UFA or something :) :P ?

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#2 atstrbcks

atstrbcks

亀井絵里 Loving you forever~

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:38 AM

Ehhh?! I don't really get it. Whats a compition?
Posted Image

#3 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:40 AM

^ Oops I mean competition :). Sorry for my grammar.

#4 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:58 AM

So where does it say it is H!P's competition? I see a new project (just like Canaria Club is, or what The Possible was meant to be from the start), and the same people (Tsunku, Up Front Group) are part of it, so I don't see it as competition, maybe they will aim at a slightly different audience. And The Possible graduating from Eggs, well, they deserve it, and the last time when they performed at a H!P concert it said in the credits "THe Possible courtesy of TNX", so they were already treated as something apart from H!P. Don't panic. I don't think that Tsunku or UFG will put H!P aside, specially since 80% of UFA's income is from H!P.
Posted Image

#5 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:09 AM

they wont perform at h!p concerts anymore and dance backup for them anymore either
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#6 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:46 AM

Well this sounds interesting. And I really like a lot of The Possible's music, and this may spell out more stuff (releases and concerts) with them, so it sounds good to me.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#7 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:51 AM

The nice girl project is true. Here's where it was announced. Credit to tama on jphip

http://www.tnx.cc/pu...le/20071107.htm

#8 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:07 AM

so wait, does this new project consist only of The Possible at this point? or is it encompasing all the rest of the females in tnx too?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#9 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:09 AM

The nice girl project is true. Here's where it was announced. Credit to tama on jphip

http://www.tnx.cc/pu...le/20071107.htm

Who said it was not true? What I said is that I don't see it as competition because:
1 - Tsunku (H!P) and Up Front Group (UFA) are part of it, they are going to compete with themselves?
2 - It is nothing new for Tsunku to start these projects, there you have Canaria Club. And The Possible was supposed to be separated from H!P Eggs from the start.
3 - 80% of UFA's income (and UFA is a very BIG part of Up Front Group's income) comes from H!P, so I don't see them replacing them so fast.
4 - I believe they will be aimed at a different audience, and possibly will compete with AKB48 and Choco Love.

That's why I say don't panic. :good:
Posted Image

#10 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:11 AM

eh i'm confused =S T_T_T_T_T anybody wanna help me? i dont get this nice girl project thing. so is this like basically somewaht a new business like H!P and Avex and GIZA like different record companies? T_T
Posted Image

#11 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:16 AM

Hmm. If they were aimed at AKB48, I'd imagine they would do more controverials songs with younger girls. We'll see if that happens. I don't think UFA is dropping H!P, but I'm worried that tsunku might be abandoning them...

#12 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:26 AM

Hmm. If they were aimed at AKB48, I'd imagine they would do more controverials songs with younger girls. We'll see if that happens. I don't think UFA is dropping H!P, but I'm worried that tsunku might be abandoning them...

He's had TNX for over a year now, he's producing The Possible, Tokito Ami, Canaria Club, Gyaruru, Ja-Ja, a theater group, his own restaurant, and his own band (SharanQ). And all this time he has not neglected H!P. I really don't think he will do it now.
When he started TNX over a year ago, people were running around crying "Tsunku is leaving H!P!!!!!!!" Nothing happened then. It is my belief nothing will happen now.
Posted Image

#13 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:37 AM

I guess Gyaruru will be performing in concerts then.

#14 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

All of these new companies. Well wish Tsunku luck then. Why he just keep TNX and H!P for now. Anyway I'm excited of the new company. Wonder what bans he's going to have other than THE Possible's?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#15 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:02 PM

They are going to have auditions next year, for now it is only The Possible and Canaria Club. Here you can find the "brochure" that explains what NICE GIRL Project is http://www.tnx.cc/nicegirl/
Tsunku explains that this has been on the works since April this year. It is parallel to H!P, but looks at other musical and entertainment areas, not just Idols.

By the way, if you look at the last page (page 11) when it talks about the annual events NICE GIRL will have, you'll see it says "joint lives with Hello! Project", so H!P is not going away.
Posted Image

#16 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

Ok, so this makes how many different groups and or organizations that he is the sole creative force for? I admit the man is talented, but how far can he stretch before he breaks? Some of the UFA groups/solos get very little attention as it is, and now there's this as well as TNX ... plus the dozen or so side projects he runs.

This isn't meant to be doom and gloom, but maybe Tusnku should think about letting someone else provide material to some of the non-flagship groups if he's gonna keep adding new responsibilities for himself.

#17 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:43 PM

I like that picture of the Possible, and the single cover. The eye-makeup... Heeee. Feels like a unit I'd like to watch.
Posted Image

#18 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:45 PM

Ok, so this makes how many different groups and or organizations that he is the sole creative force for? I admit the man is talented, but how far can he stretch before he breaks? Some of the UFA groups/solos get very little attention as it is, and now there's this as well as TNX ... plus the dozen or so side projects he runs.

You gotta wonder how his wife feels about all his work and taking on new projects all the time. :wub:

#19 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 01:49 AM

Tsunku doesn't write all the H!P singles. Some of the soloists and non-major groups have some of their songs written by other people.

#20 えウィン

えウィン

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 935 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

Producer Tsunku has revealed plans to establish a new idol project, titled NICE GIRL Project (abbreviated as NGP), sometime next year. The undertaking is a collaboration of four companies: TNX, Up-Front Agency, Tanabe Agency, and Spacecraft.

According to an interview with Oricon, Tsunku already has several plans for the project, but it appears that not much has been formalized yet. First of all, The Possible (composed of Hello! Project Eggs) will be transferring from Hello! Project to NGP. Spacecraft's group Canary Club will also be officially attached to the new project.

Tsunku is currently thinking of adding one to three more units by recruiting from Spacecraft and other model agencies, and is already in the process of holding an audition. One possibility Tsunku mentioned is a Hello! Project-style public audition around next summer.

While the groups will of course be involved in music and theater, Tsunku plans to make the Internet an important part of NGP. Performances will be viewable online, along with other videos. Tsunku suggested entertainment shows emphasizing humor, along the lines of the early days of The Drifters and the Crazy Cats.

Based on Tsunku's comments, one of the motivations behind the new project is to develop competition for Morning Musume (and Hello! Project in general). He feels that things will be more interesting if there are rival idol units, and he hopes that the competition will help the groups to improve.

Tsunku also plans to cultivate a new producer to follow in his footsteps. He wants a "second Tsunku" to handle NGP when he's busy with other work, such as Hello! Project.

NICE GIRL Project is expected to begin formal operations between April and July of 2008.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1899

The online thing is probably a good thing for fans outside of Japan unless they limit the membership like they do with the Haromoni@ website.
That's an interesting title...NICE GIRL project. :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users