4317 replies to this topic

#41 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:02 PM

SNSD Official Web Site HERE

this is snsd`s official website :P :P :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

i`m snsd`s :blush: #1 female fan

#42 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:09 PM

<3 PICs <3

Posted Image

credits : bestiz

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CREDIT: Daum + MyDaily + Newsen + heygingersnap@AMBN @soompi

#43 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 12:35 AM

http://i174.photobuc...kkyx/mid_ty.gif

LOL the girls behind Jessica (?) look funny. . . why are they laughing?

http://img.npiza.com...094012__st1.gif

who's that? I love funny expressions like that, it's cute, haha

Thanks H!P #1 Fan! I didn't know BoA commented on their performance! I knew she would've, but I never saw it. now I have to download it for that XD

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#44 GoSh

GoSh

KARA SNSD Wonder Girls 4EVER!!!!!

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:38 AM

^ Maria The gal bhind Jessica is The Leader TaeYeon huehuehue
dun expect sumthing serious from her hahahaha u'll never find it :w00t:
she's the dorkiest leader I ever seen in my entire life hahaha
BUT she's also the "mother" for the other members that's why I like her

and the other gal that u asked is YoonA (the same gal in my Ava)

H!P #1 Fan have u voted for snsd at MKMF they're losing TT__TT
I really want for SNSD to win coz they've been goin through a LOT of hard time compared to the other groups,they've been bashed just coz of sum rumors round them (coz they closed to suju and dbsk boys),they've been said not talented and fake and other nasty words,ppl keep underestimate them (by antis I mean),those antis only said and gave comments based on the thing they wanted to see (unperfect side of the gals)

HALLOOOOWWWW Each groups must have the weakest point rite

That's why I keep on supporting them
Posted Image

ava+sig : pleasilla@ssf+Agnes@ambn

#45 mzpinay x3

mzpinay x3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:51 AM

I really want for SNSD to win coz they've been goin through a LOT of hard time compared to the other groups,they've been bashed just coz of sum rumors round them (coz they closed to suju and dbsk boys),they've been said not talented and fake and other nasty words,ppl keep underestimate them (by antis I mean),those antis only said and gave comments based on the thing they wanted to see (unperfect side of the gals)

Those anti people are sad. If you don't like a group then you can just stop paying attention to them, its wrong to go around and try to make them look bad.

But I like them (still trying to figure who's who, but I like them :w00t:) and I hope they stay strong!!
reina x3

#46 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 04:30 AM

^ true true they just need to stop paying attention to them
Im so sad seeing them being bahsed even b4 they debuted

Ppl who can see the great and fun and nice side o f the gals...too bad for them

V look at them here hahahahah...who's not loving them...I do!!!! :w00t:
Gif
Posted Image

Credits:soompi+ambn
Posted Image

#47 gaijin_mmlove

gaijin_mmlove

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1461 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:46 AM

Those anti people are sad. If you don't like a group then you can just stop paying attention to them, its wrong to go around and try to make them look bad.

But I like them (still trying to figure who's who, but I like them :() and I hope they stay strong!!

Well, anti people must be sad (and hella bored) to actually waste so much time on other people they don't like.

http://i174.photobuc...kkyx/mid_ty.gif

LMAO! Was she trying to eat the confetti? That's so cute!
Thanks for sharing all this stuff everyone!

#48 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:06 PM

YEEEAAAAAY GOOD NEWS!!!!! SNSD 1st Album gonna be release at the end of this month!!!
and theirs 1st single sales is surpassed the other groups sales

Posted Image

#49 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:24 PM

Maria The gal bhind Jessica is The Leader TaeYeon huehuehue
dun expect sumthing serious from her hahahaha u'll never find it :lol:
she's the dorkiest leader I ever seen in my entire life hahaha
BUT she's also the "mother" for the other members that's why I like her

and the other gal that u asked is YoonA (the same gal in my Ava)

XD man she's so crazy! I like her, plus I was watching a few videos just now, and she sounds good too! I know Gyuri likes to play around like she's full of herself, and I haven't seen much of Sun Ye behind the scenes, but she seems like a dorky and quiet leader. TaeYun loks fun.

I THINK I CAN FINALLY TELL THEM APART! I just have to get used to their names since there are two names that look/spelled similar and another two spelled similar.
I sometimes can't tell YoonAh, Yuri, and TaeYun apart... Sometimes Sunny and SooYoung look a like too. And I keep forgetting SuHyun's name when I see her.

Yay! an album. I guess now that there's no denying that I'm interested in them (:o) I'll get it.

-sLaVe4MM

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#50 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:23 PM

this is snsd club

this is new very new^^

made by:ME <3

http://z3.invisionfree.com/love_snsd

do u love snsd just register XD

and have fun all credits:hello online+love snsd :D

#51 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

So Nyuh Shi Dae (소녀시대) Dance Practice

(MF)Link

sorry without caps

Download

Credits:Love Snsd+Hello Online XD

#52 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:12 AM

Their first album already! :P Wow! That's so fast to come out.

#53 mzpinay x3

mzpinay x3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 408 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:14 AM

Their first album already! :P Wow! That's so fast to come out.

I was thinking the same thing lol. Hope it turns out well :good:
reina x3

#54 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:57 AM

>>SUBBED!<< if they continue to sub the episodes, I'll watch it for sure! I wish I could have watched the one of Wonder Girls, but I guess I'll settle for this now :whistle:

-sLaVe4MM

#55 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:47 AM

first time in this thread

i only heard of them cuz i went to the SMtown audition, their song (Into the new world) was pretty cute, especially that a few of the girls (the first 5 girls that started singing in the song, so over half already)were quite my taste :) (the first girl really reminds me of BoA though)
good song it was, i relaly liked the msuic

however, i was totally shocked+in a way disspointed when i saw the intense dancing part in the middle of the song cuz i thought that was unnecessary and it quite broke the cute/soft image of the song and group, i was just totally going liek "wtf" when i saw her part

no offence to that girl, just personal opinions XD

after talking about them, i think i'll go watch that PV again

EDIT: the PV's great, if only UFA would allow such PV budgets for the girls....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#56 GoSh

GoSh

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:26 AM

Maria u mean Girls Goes to skool? yeah all 9 eps oredi beeing Subs^^
hahaha TaeYeon is super crazy,everyone loves her,I like her in Happy Share Company with Yoona XD
esp their Mission Impossible thing hahaha I never thought that TaeYeon is oredi 18 she looks like 14 >.<

shantewillie, mzpinay yep yep according the interviews with the gals they said it'll be out by the end of this month
and it'll have many kind of music from happy fun song,ballad song,and many others

HP #1 Fan ooow is that english forum?

sanrio u mean the dance break? u gotta see the dance break on their perf,now she never do it alone
always duet with Yuri or yoona^^ and it looks soooo COOL!!!

I think SM really serious bout making the gals sooo popular,from making them on any showcase even b4 they debut and formed a group,make them learn soooo many language from English Chinese even Japanese,after they debut they have their own Tv shows like Girls Go To Skool and now MTV SNSD,they have their own bus,not to mentioned they also appeared at Mnet Skool of Rock for 4x,3x as guest star,the last one as the Main star (That's ALOT for new group even KARA and WG only once), those lucky guy students they got hug from the gals TT___TT

Cuts from MTV SNSD Ep1 (ENG SUB)-where the gals cleaning Dog's poop at SooYoung's house

MTV SNSD Ep 1 Behind the Story ~ Romeo-Juliet-Rapunzel Korean Version? XP (ENG SUB) soooo HILARIOUS :lol: XD XD

credits:KARAGOOD
Posted Image

#57 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

Maria u mean Girls Goes to skool? yeah all 9 eps oredi beeing Subs^^
hahaha TaeYeon is super crazy,everyone loves her,I like her in Happy Share Company with Yoona :(
esp their Mission Impossible thing hahaha I never thought that TaeYeon is oredi 18 she looks like 14 >.<

Cuts from MTV SNSD Ep1 (ENG SUB)-where the gals cleaning Dog's poop at SooYoung's house

MTV SNSD Ep 1 Behind the Story ~ Romeo-Juliet-Rapunzel Korean Version? ^^; (ENG SUB) soooo HILARIOUS :D XD XD

credits:KARAGOOD

HJehe, no it's the house visiting one, the same one you posted! Whose house are they visiting next? But wait! They subbed the one with the girls going to school?! I want to see! I've been searching for it in youtube.... I still haven't picked my favorite. I know TaeYun is the carazzzzy girl. But I want to find the cute girl (Seung Yun? haha) too. And who are the pairings?
ARGH! I still get YoonAh and Yuri mixed up sometimes! I have to remember that YoonAh has long hair and her face is skinnier and longer, and Yuri has shorter hair and her face is just skinny and short. Sometimes though, I can't tell who TaeYun is, I have to name all the otehr girls and whoever is left out is TaeYun. For some reason, it's like her face keeps changing whenever I see another video XD Same with Sunny... Maybe it's because I barely see Sunny.
Thank goodness HyoYun has blondish hair, it makes things easier. SuHyun has a weird voice sometimes when she sings.

P.S. MAN SooYoung's house is big! I would hate to be one of the girls who is after her's and have a smaller house! Do Koreans usually have such big houses or are her parents just rich? Man, it's really pretty in Korea... Dose anyone know where she lives (cuz I gotta move on that side of Korea! it's so pretty!)

-sLaVe4MM

#58 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 06:09 PM

HP #1 Fan ooow is that english forum?

yes ^^; this is english forum

#59 H!P #1 FAN

H!P #1 FAN

2nd gen member

• Kouhai