• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#21 ♥ Risa

♥ Risa

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 916 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:18 AM

Biyuuden's a lot more than fanservice... great songs, great PV, awesome performances. Heck the fanservice is just the gravy on top. :good:

As much as I love Biyuuden as a whole, Rika & Yui are deffinitally fan service. Yes, they have "Great PVs" but what to you mostly see in the PV? Hm.... boob shots anyone?
"Great songs" Go look what the english translations mean & again, fan service.
Plus all of their concerts/performances are push up bra Rika & Yui bouncing around.

Everyone has their own opinions, the people who think they're fan service are probably right though :good:

#22 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:05 AM

Eh, me, personally, I like Biyuuden for their music before anything. The fan servicey stuff is actually relatively low on my list of good points about them.

As for the translations of what they're singing about, I don't really care what most H!P songs are about since I can't understand the words anyway. :D

Biyuuden has large elements of fan service, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that that's the only/main draw of them. Admittedly, it gets pretty bad at times, but, hey, everything has that certain element of suggestiveness to it; just look at some of the dancing in Massara Blue Jeans by c-ute.

Of course, I'm not necessarily in the majority for this; I'm rarely in the majority for anything.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#23 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:36 PM

As much as I love Biyuuden as a whole, Rika & Yui are deffinitally fan service. Yes, they have "Great PVs" but what to you mostly see in the PV? Hm.... boob shots anyone?
"Great songs" Go look what the english translations mean & again, fan service.
Plus all of their concerts/performances are push up bra Rika & Yui bouncing around.

Everyone has their own opinions, the people who think they're fan service are probably right though :unsure:

I won't argue about fan service being a part of the Viyuden experience, but I think your limiting it to just Rika and Yui is a bit unfair.
H!P and the idol industry as a whole is about fan service.
As much as we love our respective idols, if you put them against actual professional singers like Ayumi, Namie and BoA they would fade pretty quickly.
But fortunately they are as much actors, models and reality stars as they are singers.
Every Alo-Hello and making of PB DVD is pure fan-service. Giving the fans what they want to see.
Backstage at the concert, Furusato segments, Hello!Morning ... all fan service.
It's not just hot pants and cleavage. MoMusu wears them now too and Berryz and C-ute are starting to.

#24 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:52 PM

FLASH: Okada Yui!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
^_^
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#25 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:22 PM

^ tohse phtoos aer juts graet ;) ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#26 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:38 PM

I hope this is an indication that she may be getting a photobook but it will probably be no more than a photo shoot in a mag.

#27 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

I hope this is an indication that she may be getting a photobook but it will probably be no more than a photo shoot in a mag.

How amazing it would be if we had similar "evidence" to hold the same conversation in Miyoshi's thread, too... ^_^ ;) ^_^

#28 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:15 AM

Certainly looks like a PB preview to me... but don't magazine previews of PBs usually come after the PB has been announced? :lol:

#29 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

Don't quite know if this style is your cup of tea, but at least this photography session was creative:

Posted Image

#30 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

I love the whole set. Now wouldn't it of been great is Vuden as a whole did a PB in this style.

#31 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

I love the whole set. Now wouldn't it of been great is Vuden as a whole did a PB in this style.

It would be great if Biyuden did any kind of PB together x_x

One more scan from this booklet:

Posted Image

#32 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:11 AM

Love the scans Alien! :)
Yui and the girls looks sooo gorgeous! ^^;

Btw, I was on the H!P website and still no news of a new Yui PB, but looking at the previously posted pics what little I could read, some things popped out at me....
Spoiler
^^;
There were the phrases H!P No. 1 Sexy Body, DVD, Sexy Body Lesson in the same line as another mention of DVD, and what really got me... Solo Debut! :o

Anybody else who knows more care to shed a bit more light?

#33 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

Solo Debut! ;)

Wot? XD

Solo debut? XD

Yes, PLEASE, anyone, HELP us out!!! Maybe usagi can post the exact link (or paste the Japanese text) here and we'll find a capable translator because, admittedly, I suck at Japanese...

#34 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:55 PM

^ The text is all in the pics that Yiako posted near the top of the page that we speculated might be a PB preview.
The "Solo Debut" text is in the second pic with the black bikini.
It goes, "HelloPro No 1. sexy body at last solo debut!"...or something like that and then the rest is beyond me.

#35 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:55 PM

Second line starts out, "Winter but warm"(?).

I'll try and figure out the rest if I can.

#36 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:56 PM

I sent those texts to a fluent at Japanese! The reply depends purely on his kindness!

I hope he finds the photos tempting enough :wub:

#37 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

Cool, maybe then we can figure out what it's about. :wub:

Edit: Plugging in the line, "冬でもアツい彼女の勇姿をご覧あれ" into Bablefish I got, "アツ it is even at the winter, her brave figure viewing that".
I'm thinking that the "Solo Debut" thing has to do with the magazine photoshoot.

#38 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

According to the mighty mangomalte:

it says 本誌ソロデブユー, which means "magazine solo debut". apparently it's the first time she's appeared in a magazine on her own (i guess you know that better than me).

2nd page:
Hello! Project's No.1 sexy body makes her magazine solo debut at last!
take a look at the gallant figure of this sweetheart who is hot even in the winter

on the last page it says she ate three chocolate boxes a day and that she became "bukubuku" (baggy) and then she went on a diet and only ate one ?? a day. and she went on a massage or something. and a lot of other stuff, like some sexy dance, but yeah, nothing about a music solo debut.

"take a look at the gallant figure of this sweetheart who is hot even in the winter": 80's softcore, ahoy!!!!! :D :( ^^;

Thanx mango (I owe you)! No news, but megatons of fun!!!

#39 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:21 AM

Ah, thanks Alien! And thanks to Mango for the translation. :P

WOW! Three boxes of chocolate a day?! She must've really been on a sugar high in those days! :lol:

#40 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:06 AM

I sent those texts to a fluent at Japanese! The reply depends purely on his kindness!

:P fluent?! yeah, right... far from it. understanding somewhat what others says is one thing, but talking japanese yourself... it'll take more than a while before i'll be able to do that fairly good. but i'm flattered that you came to me. :lol:

and yeah, i wonder how big those boxes were... ^_^

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users