Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:33 AM

bugs bunny and tom and jerry I like cartoons for the 90s

#22 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

^ You mention cartoons that were made mainly in the 1940s-1960s and then state that you like cartoons from the 90s? :lol:

#23 Yo Jimbo

Yo Jimbo

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

Agree with a lot of ppl on the ones already listed
Also
Rocky and Bullwinkle (I was the only one of my friends to know about Underdog, since there was live action movie that came out... It was kind of sad -_-; )
Yogi Bear
Amazing Spider-Man (90's as well as 80's, just not the movie spin off one)

Hmm I don't know if it exactly counts as a cartoon but from what I've seen of Robot Chicken it's pretty funny.
Posted Image
Crowds are won and lost and won again but our hearts beat for the diehards

#24 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

Spider-Man in the 90s
Batman in the 90s
The Batman
Spectacular Spider-Man
Thundercats
G.I Joe
Digimon
Futurama
Simpsons
Family Guy

Just to name a few, anyone can love cartoons whatever age you are! :rolleyes:
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#25 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:10 PM

Scooby Doo - my dog and Scooby, they are same character.
Road Runner Show - Beeb Beeb.... :)
Posted Image

#26 Vinya

Vinya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:37 AM

Oh man....I'm such a cartoon nerd >_<

My favorites right now are mostly whatever is on Adult Swim...you know, ATHF, Frisky Dingo, Sea Lab 2021...and of course Futurama and the Simpsons and whatnot...but I also really love Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends and Spongebob XD

but when I was little, I remember watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with my brothers every Saturday morning...and cartoons like Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck and Talespin and Gummi Bears :lol:

I was (and still am) all about the Powerpuff Girls...I wish Cartoon Network would show more reruns....and Dexter's Lab and Sheep in the Big City while they're at it

Posted Image

#27 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:53 AM

Top cat! "Hey! T-C" What a classic! :lol: You guys probabaly don't no this one >< It's quite old.

#28 4Gaki63

4Gaki63

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:05 AM

My Life as a Teenage Robot!
Jenny aka XJ9 is so damn cute!
http://fc03.devianta...y_by_14_bis.jpg
Posted Image

#29 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

To all those who have said Thundercats, well done, that is a classic and one of my favourite cartoons from my childhood. I never saw any of the later episodes though.

And what about The bots master, that was one of my other favourites as a kid, it was so cool back in the day.

Really though, there are so many I could list from my childhood that I loved. And I still watch a few even now :lol:

#30 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

The awesome Mysterious Cities Of Gold.

#31 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

i like growing up creepie, spongebob,fairly odd parents,grossology,.... uh.... i like good morning mickey..the big discs..:P
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#32 EmTeex

EmTeex

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

Oo.. myn r
Pokemon
Sailor Moon ;3
Simpsons (watching it now :blush:)

Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 sauder

sauder

Takagaki--It just works.

• Senpai
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

I don't even understand cartoons these days...Camp Lazlo...my Gym Partner's a Monkey...What ever happened to Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare 2000, GUTS, All That!, Keanen and Kel, Hey Arnold, Dexters Lab or Courage the Cowardly dog, psh or Cartoon Cartoon Fridays for that matter. I loved t.v. back in the day but at least I can still watch some of those shows on NickGas.

B!P Latest Entry--J-Links/Blogs/Sites Page
Posted Image

#34 Vinya

Vinya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:52 AM

I don't even understand cartoons these days...Camp Lazlo...my Gym Partner's a Monkey...What ever happened to Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare 2000, GUTS, All That!, Keanen and Kel, Hey Arnold, Dexters Lab or Courage the Cowardly dog, psh or Cartoon Cartoon Fridays for that matter. I loved t.v. back in the day but at least I can still watch some of those shows on NickGas.

<3 most of those aren't even cartoons

but yeah I know what you mean! I'm actually watching Legends of the Hidden Temple right now....I'm not a fan of Double Dare 2000 because I was always a fan of the original Double Dare. Hahahaha Keanan and Kel...I still say "Who loves Orange Soda? I love Orange Soda! I do I do I do I do-oo!"

I do wish Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken and the Powerpuff Girls would be shown on Cartoon Network though...they're on Boomerang sometimes though, but not consistently.

The guy who created Camp Lazlo is the same guy who did Rocko's Modern Life...a lot of the humor and stuff is the same.

Posted Image

#35 grfrog

grfrog

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:33 PM

bugs bunny and tom and jerry I like cartoons for the 90s

Sounds more like the 40's to me :P

#36 Kyuuri

Kyuuri

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 03:36 PM

I totally love Avatar The last Airbender and I dislike Spongebob. I don't get it why people like that crap so much! :good:

OMNOMNOM...

#37 Nights4Saturn

Nights4Saturn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 312 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:56 AM

I can't believe no one has mentioned Inspector Gadget! I loved that show so much(guess I still do :P )! I would always watch that and the Transformers before I went to school in the mornings nearly 15 years ago...

#38 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:54 AM

Pucca <3! Its still my favorite show no matter what! And Hamtaro! XD
Also Tom & Jerry the best its so funny :good: I watch Family Guy and Futurama still cuz those shows kick ass >:3

When i was young i loved cartoons like:
Powerpuff girls, Spongebob(the episodes are plain gay now), Dexter's lab, Samurai Jack, Pokemon, Digimon, DBZ, and Zoids? :lol: oh...wait..is Yu Yu Hakusho considered one? :lol: Thundercats and Freakazoid too! Maybe ill post more..when i get my memory refreshed ^^;

My Life as a Teenage Robot!
Jenny aka XJ9 is so damn cute!

Yeah! I still watch it.. :good:
But...Tuck FTW ^^; tht Kid is so damn funny

#39 tennyoaisu

tennyoaisu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 293 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:12 PM

Futurama. ^^;
Favorite way to say "red wines" with a German accent?
RED VINES!

#40 sauder

sauder

Takagaki--It just works.

• Senpai
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:03 AM

^ [excitement] zoids kicked ass! I don't even remember who the main characters were but I loved watching that show every morning before school. DBZ before Judo pratices...Toonami in general. Hamtaro gave me the weird habit of eating yogurt out of the yogurt lid...(don't ask...I was a weird kid) and Tenchi Muyo! made me want to become a space pirate. [/excitement]

B!P Latest Entry--J-Links/Blogs/Sites Page
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users