• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#21 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

I love Tanpopo :good: IMO, first gen was absolutely the best, Tanpopo, Last Kiss and Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru are some great songs. Especially Tanpopo, I love the melody and lyrics of it :lol: I didn't really like the songs of second gen, except for Otome Pasta ni Kandou, and third gen's lineup was great, but BE HAPPY Koi no Yajirobee wasn't their style at all (though I love the song). I can't wait to see this years H!P summer concert's DVD, since Risa, Rika, Mari and Ayumi sung Tanpopo there :unsure:

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#22 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:22 PM

Whenever I listen to Tanpopo I get all emo ^^;

2nd gen single insert scans:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Out of all those girls, only Rika is currently 100% active in H!P (more and more emo :good: )
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#23 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:59 AM

If I'm not mistaken Yaguchi becoming active with H!P again... I read somewhere she will be hosting a new children TV show involving the H!P kids ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#24 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:38 PM

If I'm not mistaken Yaguchi becoming active with H!P again... I read somewhere she will be hosting a new children TV show involving the H!P kids :unsure:

Yep, it's called CHAO TV and the first episode is on the tracker.

#25 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

^ Hmmmm, by "100% active" I meant grabbing the microphone and storming the stage!

TV shows are fine (I guess ~ I don't watch TV), but I prefer H!P girls to be singers, not hosts!

#26 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

^ Hmmmm, by "100% active" I meant grabbing the microphone and storming the stage!

TV shows are fine (I guess ~ I don't watch TV), but I prefer H!P girls to be singers, not hosts!

Well, she was included in a couple songs at the 10th Anniversary concert and she recently appeared on Uta Doki with Yossie.
Although I wonder if she's content with her role as it is... Television personality with the occasional singing performance here and there.

#27 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:49 AM

Well, she was included in a couple songs at the 10th Anniversary concert and she recently appeared on Uta Doki with Yossie. Although I wonder if she's content with her role as it is... Television personality with the occasional singing performance here and there.

Touchdown for Mr. U_N_K !!!

Although those performances are still "70% active" for me, you can grab your gift HERE !

#28 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:33 PM

Well, she was included in a couple songs at the 10th Anniversary concert and she recently appeared on Uta Doki with Yossie. Although I wonder if she's content with her role as it is... Television personality with the occasional singing performance here and there.

Touchdown for Mr. U_N_K !!!

Although those performances are still "70% active" for me, you can grab your gift HERE !

Very Nice!
Thanks Alien!

#29 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

Arrgh! It totally slipped my mind.... apart from the Uta Doki's and the two songs in the 10th Anniversary concerts she also had a dinner show with Ai-chan and Kei-chan in August.

#30 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

Arrgh! It totally slipped my mind.... apart from the Uta Doki's and the two songs in the 10th Anniversary concerts she also had a dinner show with Ai-chan and Kei-chan in August.

I'm pretty sure Yaguchi had also done one dinner show right after she left MM, during which she performed only three songs. One of them was Tanpopo, but it's impossible to remember which one... :wub:

#31 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:35 PM

for something completely different :good: , who of you bought their single "Motto"? i am wondering why it sold poorly when i think it's one of their best singles (after "Pasta", for me) it's very wonderful!

Posted Image

#32 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:45 PM

for something completely different :wub: , who of you bought their single "Motto"? i am wondering why it sold poorly when i think it's one of their best singles (after "Pasta", for me) it's very wonderful!

Well, I bought "Motto". Oh well, that was five years after its release date XD so I think my purchase did not boost their sales one bit ^^;

#33 arina_shinh

arina_shinh

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:35 AM

hey, anyone have their song 'Last Kiss?' or know where can I get it?

#34 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

hey, anyone have their song 'Last Kiss?' or know where can I get it?

Here: Tanpopo - Last Kiss.wma

Enjoy :wub:

#35 arina_shinh

arina_shinh

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:57 PM

hey, thanks for the mp3. now, one question, the last kiss is from which generation? the first? if it was, then, have the second gen ever perform it?

#36 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:20 PM

the last kiss is from which generation? the first?

Yes, 1st gen: Yaguchi, Ishiguro, Iida.

if it was, then, have the second gen ever perform it?

No, I don't think so. Sadly, Tanpopo did not have any solo concerts, so whenever they appeared live, they only performed their current singles, thus, 2nd Gen Tanpopo sang only 2nd Gen songs. Anyway, for more info on that single, have a look here !

#37 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:03 PM

2/3 of Tanpopo's 1st gen (Iida & Yaguchi) singing their theme song. Backup dancers: Melon Kinenbi!!!

Posted Image

Those were the days :santa:

#38 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:13 AM

2/3 of Tanpopo's 1st gen (Iida & Yaguchi) singing their theme song. Backup dancers: Melon Kinenbi!!!

Posted Image

Those were the days ^^;

that was my fav. part of that entire concert follwed by Rinne (Country Musume) and the Daite! hold On Me

and they sure were the days :P i miss kaori and mari being in the sumwat spotlight

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#39 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:56 PM

Alienpyon, thanks for those scans a few posts back. Never seen the inlays for those single before!

Does anyone know where the performance is from?

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#40 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

Alienpyon, thanks for those scans a few posts back. Never seen the inlays for those single before!

You are welcome! ^^;

Does anyone know where the performance is from?

Sure: FROM HERE !

Posted Image

Being an old-school fan yourself, I am sure you will appreciate it! It's a glorious concert and Sayaka Ichii graduates in it :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users