#42 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:20 PM

Check out this new Lancelot figure coming out:
Posted Image

Pretty nice. I might just have to get this.
Posted Image

#43 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:08 PM

Found a scan of 2 of the new Knightmare Frames; Mordred and Tristan:
http://img207.images...69563294nf0.jpg
Posted Image

#44 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

the upcoming sequel is almost here... Yeay! XD

momokohappy.gif

#45 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

CODE GEASS Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
http://www.geass.jp/
Premieres April 6th, 2008
Airtime in Japan (JST, GMT+9): Sundays at 17:00
Airtime in U.S. (EST, GMT-4): Sundays at 4:00
Information Links: ANN Encyclopedia, AnimeNfo, AniDB, syoboi

Posted Image

#46 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:01 AM

Just finished watching the 1st episode of the second season or sequel ~ :)

Pretty cool start but a lot of questions from last season beckons ^_^

#47 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

I did not really like the idea of Lelouch being turned to marionette. Why were those people so stupid to even keep alive the enemy that brought so much chaos? Daddy has a plan? Suzaku is a secret ally? ;)

But seriously, the best thing in this episode was the diversity of angles that Ms Kallen had. First anime girl to really move me that much since teenage days :D. The creators do have the power in their pens :P

And I'm looking forward to the performance of the Knight of Three. Not only he represents the number that is tied so strongly to my life, but also he seems to like color green. My favorite color. I take it as a good sign :P

#48 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:47 AM

I honestly can't wait to see that one girl Knight (I believe her name was Anya or something similiar?) in action. Her KF, the Mordred, looks awesome, especially with its Virtue-esque 4-Barrel Hadron Cannon.

Hmm, is it just me, or are they giving all the frail looking people the biggest mechs nowadays. First Tieria in the Virtue, and now Anya in the Mordred.
Posted Image

#49 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

But seriously, the best thing in this episode was the diversity of angles that Ms Kallen had. First anime girl to really move me that much since teenage days <3. The creators do have the power in their pens :good:

The only thing that was missing from 00 lol

#50 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:11 PM

The more in SEED ^^; 00 had much more sexy babes than any Gundam series, IMO. But then, it lacked proper development in the romance sector (SajixLouise was just not enough or at least not that exciting) XD

I was just thinking... I would not necessarily call Code Geass a mecha anime. It is more like war saga + teenage drama with mechas in the background, don't you all think? Of course there are robots and the creators do have some model kit merchandising aspirations, but still... I suppose the hyper main emphasis is put more on characters rather than machines, right?

#51 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:32 PM

The more in SEED ^_^ 00 had much more sexy babes than any Gundam series, IMO. But then, it lacked proper development in the romance sector (SajixLouise was just not enough or at least not that exciting) :)

I was just thinking... I would not necessarily call Code Geass a mecha anime. It is more like war saga + teenage drama with mechas in the background, don't you all think? Of course there are robots and the creators do have some model kit merchandising aspirations, but still... I suppose the hyper main emphasis is put more on characters rather than machines, right?

I think 00 not having any romance was one thing that made it really good. Seed and GSD got bogged down with all the ridiculous romance subplots being developed (if you can even call it that) It seemed that everyone had to be paired up with someone.

Code GEASS has also done it right when it comes to romance. Not too much, but not too little.

And sorry, but Code GEASS is a mecha anime. Sure, the characters come first, but then they do in all mecha series. Its still about people piloting mecha and mecha playing a pivotal role in the series.
Posted Image

#52 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

I just saw Guren Mark II. It even has this little Kallen figure that stretches in a sexy way in the cockpit :D

#53 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

I myself am thinking of getting the Vincet when it comes out. Its performance in episode 2 was just awesome (and slightly creepy at the same time)
Posted Image

#54 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:24 PM

I've just watched episode 3.

Glad to see that they do keep the action in the right pace. "Fanservice moments" are handed in splendidly, without destroying the interesting structure of the plot. That Rollo and Lelouch face each other so soon... I like it. Looking forward to the next episode. And glad to see one of my favorite series back.

And wow, Rollo has an ability to stop time. How cool is that? I kinda thought about the "Shinobi" movie at the moment he used his Geass for the first time.

#55 Kixu

Kixu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

I have to admit I really didn't like Season 1, but Season 2 is starting off so awesome! Episode 3 was AMAZING and for once Lelouche wasn't insane with his huge eyes :P I'm really like Rollo, although he's crazy, and I can't wait to see Guilford in the next episode. Hopefully Cornelia will show up soon too :P

#56 Nataku

Nataku

田中れいな's Bodyguard

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:58 PM

Haha Lelouch is so dam evil !

#57 PNZラン

PNZラン

Yossie Rock Acolyte

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:54 AM

Haha Lelouch is so dam evil !

but that's wut makes us love him oh so much
Posted Image

#58 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

So, Rollo's "time-stopper" is just a mind-affecting trick. Now, now... everything has its weaknesses, huh? And Suzaku in the Ashford academy uniform... It's getting complicated. Let it all begin :)

It's funny how the overreacting Black Knight guy (forgot his name) at the beginning was the most skeptical among the rebels and then he turned out to be the one guy that believed in Zero to the very end.

#59 Kixu

Kixu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

Is it a mind trick? I assumed that he could only affect those in the nearby vicinity. Does it work just by pausing one person's perspective?

#60 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:39 AM

Is it a mind trick? I assumed that he could only affect those in the nearby vicinity. Does it work just by pausing one person's perspective?

Judging from what I've seen already, I think that he can affect multiple people at a time. I suppose his power works similarly to that of Lelouch and it has similar development possibility (the more powerful, the more people it can affect and more area it could cover). Except Rollo does not seem to have to maintain eye contact like Lulu initially had to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users