• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#1 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:53 PM

Well, the series has finally ended. I waited to see if anyone else was going to make a topic about this anime, but I guess I'll start it.

You can download it over at the [gg] BT tracker. http://lesbianocracy...h_button=Search

I really urge everyone to watch this anime, as it's probably one of the best anime's of all time; similar to that of what Evangelion did for the 1990's, Code Geass is THE anime of the new millennium. It's full of mechs, a fantastic plot, great characters, and lots of betrayal and plot twists.

Posted Image

#2 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

How fitting that it is you who started this thread ha

#3 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

:sob: Well it would've looked back for me is someone else started the topic. If someone does watch the series, I'd love to discuss the ending.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#4 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:46 AM

Gotta be a season 2 otherwise I feel sorry for the people who forgot to watch ep 24-25 since the hiatus was so long and the people who thought ep 24-25 was the end. But then again the epilogue from C.C feels like something people have done before and pawned off as an ending.

Felt so bad for Euphemia having to have gone out like she did. That part felt a little like Death Note.

In other CLAMP related anime: I'm wondering what's up with the conclusion of Tsubasa Chronicle.

#5 cyberphobia

cyberphobia

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:52 AM

Hello everyone!!! This is my first post in this forum...

Wikipedia

On August 10th, 2010, a.t.b., the Holy Britannian Empire overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. Japan lost its freedom and rights and was renamed Area 11, and the Japanese people, stripped of their identity and renamed "Elevens", are forced to survive in ghettos while Britannians live in first-class settlements. Yet rebel elements exist, as pockets of Japanese nationalists continue the fight for their independence.

A young boy named Lelouch made a pledge to destroy the Britannian Empire after his father, the Emperor of Britannia, did nothing to pursue the terrorists who murdered his mother and crippled his sister. Seven years later, he stumbles upon a group of rebel Elevens who have stolen a military secret. With the weapon of Geass that he obtains from the secret, he finally has the power that he needs to face the Britannian Empire and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

C.C. is dead!
Lelouch is dead!
Suzaku is dead!

joke-desu...

I hate that kind of ending, frustating me. aaargh, cant wait for the second season...

#6 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:51 PM

Warning! Spoilers in my post!

Well, I have just watched it and, not depriving the series of its originality in some aspects, I have to say that this is just my vision of what the 2nd series of Gundam SEED should have been: Lelouch is so like Shinn. But at the same time better. Asuka should have ended up just like our Zero :P :) I loved the Euhpie moment and I am impressed by the whole "Code Geass". If it only had better music...

As for who would be dead... I think that Lelouch and Suzaku still have their parts to play...

#7 vittorioviegas

vittorioviegas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 02:05 PM

I loved the show ! But I have to admit, when I was watching episode 23 and at the end it said the end would only come months later I felt like I wanted to hit someone.
But months later I have to say that the wait was worth. I just can't wait the start of Season 2.

Together with Death Note this was the best anime I've watched.
Posted Image

#8 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:47 PM

ABOUT LeLouch's mother's death... (possible spoilers)

I think that when she ordered to dilute the guards she was under the effect of geass...

#9 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:57 PM

That's definitely possible, but then the question is who used the Geass on her?

Posted Image

#10 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:32 AM

Yeah... is it possible that it was C.C?

#11 JaeCee

JaeCee

All your Risa are belong to JaeCee

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:47 AM

Ok I'm convinced, time to d/l this. Been hearing about it for way too long. :good:
Posted Image

#12 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:30 PM

Anybody knows when season 2 is out? Can't wait. Lelouch kinda became my favorite anime character. Hope they'd not spoil him and he'd not become a moral sissy like Gundam SEED's Shinn Asuka, who was a promising character, but turned out to be a disappointment. I'd rather see Lulu die than give up on his mission :wub:
:blink:

EDIT: I pre-ordered him online :wub:

Posted Image

#13 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:18 PM

I heard that they will air it next year.... hope to see those two (Lelouch & Suzaku) battle it out to the finish hehehe :lol:

momokohappy.gif

#14 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

I heard that they will air it next year.... hope to see those two (Lelouch & Suzaku) battle it out to the finish hehehe :blink:

Heh, I hope that it won't take them long. I am really looking folrward to the start of the second season.
Spoiler

#15 blackheaven

blackheaven

全力投球!!!

• Senpai
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

I heard that they will air it next year.... hope to see those two (Lelouch & Suzaku) battle it out to the finish hehehe

well, this will be realeased, w/ Gundam 00 Season 2 * well It's just rumors, but let's see^_^" also in september/october next year *

@topic
where can I find some streamed vids for episode 24 and 25? :unsure:" just PM instead of posting here, thanks! :D

and loving the story how a brit rebelled his own blood... and how to handle his geass XD
My Multiply l My Devart l My Veoh Account l
" you are just sheeps among wolves. Be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves "
Posted Image

#16 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:07 PM

I'm just curious... why streams?

momokohappy.gif

#17 blackheaven

blackheaven

全力投球!!!

• Senpai
  • 967 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:03 AM

^
I don't have much space here T_T and I better watched it once... XD

@topic
what's the role of the other geass user? * a scene where euphie died? and a kid comes out? XD forgot his name *
Posted Image

#18 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:21 PM

^

@topic
what's the role of the other geass user? * a scene where euphie died? and a kid comes out? :wacko: forgot his name *

His name was V.V, and from what I remember, we don't really know anything about him yet.
Posted Image

#19 blackheaven

blackheaven

全力投球!!!

• Senpai
  • 967 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

^

@topic
what's the role of the other geass user? * a scene where euphie died? and a kid comes out? :lol: forgot his name *

His name was V.V, and from what I remember, we don't really know anything about him yet.

maybe he'll be another neutral character for lulu/C.C. ( shishi <3 ) on season 2... and thanks :lol:
Posted Image

#20 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:41 AM

Just read an interesting spoiler for season 2:

Spoiler

Posted Image