Photo

Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai (モーニング娘。誕生10年記念隊)

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#41 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:33 AM

http://stage6.divx.c...X-(2007-08-25)

near the end of the show the group sings the c/w of the new single and kaorin is dancin very nicley for bein abou half way through her pregnancy

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#42 ^Rino^

^Rino^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 978 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 06:06 AM

I'd like to sign the petition for Yuuchan and offer an explanation of the Risa on the table.

Realistically I'd imagine that they had assistants helping her on and off, so they would have needed room to move around the table which would have made it difficult to have it next to the other props. And they couldn't move it after she was on it for fear of her falling.

Alternatively, for whatever reason the director decided that Gaki-san must be standing (maybe he liked her legs) and she needed to be further in the background for the shot to work with Koharu and Nacchi sitting. So no one got 'cut off' and everybody could be centered.

Or maybe the director was just an idiot. The girls looked absolutely stunning, the set was lovely. But he/she put them together is such bizarre ways. Like Gocchin doing her makeup at the piano, or Risa sitting on stairs to do hers. Natsumi playing the puddle was another one. Or Iida sitting in a chair that was sitting on a table. Two great elements and it seemed like they were being smashed together.

Sigh.

I'm pretty sure the reason Risa was on the table was because there was nowhere else to sit because of all the fallen chairs (symbolic of fallen fans or fallen members or fallen whatever). They had the two seated, one standing, I think Iida was sitting on a table, and so Risa was standing on a table, just to make it a little different.

Meanwhile, I didn't think the director was an idiot at all. I actually thought that this PV was beautiful and one of most visually stunning so far. It had some very nice shots and angles.

#43 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:52 AM

http://stage6.divx.c...X-(2007-08-25)

near the end of the show the group sings the c/w of the new single and kaorin is dancin very nicley for bein abou half way through her pregnancy

Yeah. Where can you download this video on Stage 6?

#44 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:16 AM

I'm pretty sure the reason Risa was on the table was because there was nowhere else to sit because of all the fallen chairs (symbolic of fallen fans or fallen members or fallen whatever). They had the two seated, one standing, I think Iida was sitting on a table, and so Risa was standing on a table, just to make it a little different.

Well, if the fallen chairs are symbolic of fallen members, then perhaps Risa standing above everyone else is symbolic of all of the good things that're happening to Risa this year. :whistle:

And I'd love to see Yuuko take Kaori's place if this unit continues on. And I think this unit does deserve to continue beyond just this year.

I liked their first single, but their second single was better. The video and dresses were better too, says I. I just think they should come out with a more upbeat single sometime, considering MM's best-selling singles were a little on the upbeat side (except Love Machine. That was a real dragger. ^^; ). But now that I know their second c/w track is upbeat, I'm really wanting to hear it.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#45 Moogu

Moogu

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 595 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:03 AM

i was wondering if anyone has a video link or file that they can post for the concert of Tanjyou 10en Kinentai?

Still in Love with

TANAKA REINA!

Posted Image

#46 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:05 AM

i was wondering if anyone has a video link or file that they can post for the concert of Tanjyou 10en Kinentai?

the concert isnt even out , but i posted the songs they sing in the kaori thread

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#47 Moogu

Moogu

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 595 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:11 AM

the concert isnt even out , but i posted the songs they sing in the kaori thread

ohhh, sry>< ill go look for the songs then

Still in Love with

TANAKA REINA!

Posted Image

#48 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:55 AM

ohhh, sry>< ill go look for the songs then

its ok

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#49 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:18 PM

But now that I know their second c/w track is upbeat, I'm really wanting to hear it.

Excuse the late reply. Here you go:

02 Michi Naru Mirai e.wma (3.12 MB)

EDIT: Has anyone watched the "5-shot version" of the PV? If you playback it at high speed you get all dizzy:

Posted Image
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#50 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:31 PM

Edit: ^Lol^ :lol: :lol:

I'm listening to that faster paced one and, for me at least, it doesn't really pick up until about just after half way through.

I still like "To a dear friend" the best so far. "My Asia" was great, but "To a dear friend" is just excellent! This is some of Tsunku's best work in a long time. (Assuming that it was indeed Tsunku who wrote it, as it most likely was.)

#51 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:18 PM

But now that I know their second c/w track is upbeat, I'm really wanting to hear it.

EDIT: Has anyone watched the "5-shot version" of the PV? If you playback it at high speed you get all dizzy:

Posted Image

Ok Alien, your gif is making me sick. Must look away. :)

#52 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:51 PM

Ok Alien, your gif is making me sick. Must look away. :blink:

Okidokee, try watching the PV! Regurgitation guaranteed!!!

#53 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:21 AM

Cool. Thanks.
I hadn't found it yet, so I s'pose it can't be too late. :lol:

http://img233.images.../3706/10uj8.gif

Now that is dizzying. XD
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#54 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

Who's going to replace Maki due to her 'surprise graduation'? Or was the unit already drifting towards hiatus since Kaori's pregnancy was announced?.

#55 LoveMomusu

LoveMomusu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:14 AM

I am hoping that this unit stays as long as possible, but with kaori on leave and now Maki left, looks like this unit is gone for sure, however if it's stay, how about changing from the same gen (not possible with 3rd gen)... maybe Yuchan to replace Kaori and Yaguchi to replace Maki (just a thought).

#56 Meikochin

Meikochin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:53 AM

i hope this grp stays!
i nvr expected tt gocchin would be leaving h!p...
n w kaori on leave... somehow i gt this idea tt this grp mite nt cont...
sighs :good:

#57 aussie

aussie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1822 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:50 AM

i was hoping to see this unit at kouhaku and other music programmes at the end of the year....but guess that's out of the question now..sigh~

#58 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

Who's going to replace Maki due to her 'surprise graduation'? Or was the unit already drifting towards hiatus since Kaori's pregnancy was announced?.

As far as I can tell, this is/was a specail "celebration" unit. I mean, it would be totally lame to have a unit still called "Morning Musume Tanjyou 10nen Kinentai" in 2008, when the group will be celebrating its 11th year :good:

Maybe Tsunku would come up with yeat another unit consisting of even generation members (2-4-6-8) ~ more :sob:

#59 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:20 AM

Look what I find on Youtube. I hope everyone like it

#60 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:28 AM

I hope everyone like it

As it stands only the 8th gen hasn't yet performed the Star Spangled Banner/God Save the Queen of MM <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users