Photo

Morning Musume Tanjou 10nen Kinentai (モーニング娘。誕生10年記念隊)

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#21 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

Where did you see it at?

#22 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

<3 kaorin <3 risa <3 and nacchi r all so pretty in the new vid.(so r maki and .... even koharu but to the other 3 stick out more to me at least)

i think this video is more beuatiful and more put together than Bokura ga ikira My Asia

and kaorins solo at 2:58 until 3:11 was jus bueatiful she sounded better than normal

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#23 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

Where did you see it at?

konstargirl posted this link: http://www.up-front-...etima/113/s_02/
but i guess you're in the same boat as me just getting a white page when clicking that button. anyone seen it on youtube or veoh? i couldn't find it...

edit: he, just noticed it's up on the tracker. <3

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#24 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:03 PM

Where did you see it at?

It's at the front page of H!O <3
http://www.hello-onl...=...s&topic=117
Posted Image

#25 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

listening to it and watching the PV I can't remember what, but the new song reminds me of something... I can't put my finger on it.

I kinda like the PV... its majestic?... soft?... its got something that makes it feel nice.

I find the odd part mostly when they are all together in the scene with all the chairs scattered about. I understand the appeal of making them all in different positions and spread about...but why is Risa standing on a table in a room full of chairs... somehow that struck me as odd even knowing there is probably a good reason for it. Especially since after one part it shifts to the close ups and she's sitting in a chair so the shot can get three in it...lol

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#26 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:37 AM

I find the odd part mostly when they are all together in the scene with all the chairs scattered about. I understand the appeal of making them all in different positions and spread about...but why is Risa standing on a table in a room full of chairs...

That scene struck me as weird too. She just looks strange standing up in that corner.

Anyway, this is the sort of arrangement and singing that justifies a group of girls, rather than a soloist, or a duo, or whatever. Different voices bringing different qualities to the song, with the weaker voices supported by stronger ones when it's needed. (Well, also supported by clever sound engineering, but that's neither here nor there).

High marks!

I also think that Abe's dress is the best, Gotou's dress is rebound from last time where she had an extra 43 pounds of cloth around her legs, Iida of course has always been a favorite, but she looks better than ever I think the "slow life" is treating her very well :wub: Kusumi... still looks like Kusumi. Somebody else already said, "like she's playing dress-up" which is kind of the impression/feeling I've gotten off of her since she joined (except I always put it as "one of the other member's younger sister, and their mom made them include her" :lol: ) Niigaki is sounding better than usual, must be Abe's good influence on her singing :good:
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#27 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:38 AM

are you talking about the itoshiki tomo e PV?

well here it is....

http://blip.tv/file/319864

i just thought if you havent watched it yet :good:

just another video

Posted Image

#28 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:01 PM

^ i agree about the standing on the table thingy... looked really weird imo. XD but wow... i really like the pv. it's good to see another pv with more than dancing and posing in the same surrounding. can't say i understood what dropping that glass which stopped in the air meant, but anyway. :w00t:
but yeah, the standing on the table thing. if she hadn't stood far back to the left i'd not think it'd look so weird. she's all by herself back there. which means i didn't really see much of the other girls in that shot. :D mame's gorgeous... XD

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#29 ccutie

ccutie

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 05:45 PM

yup i tink most pple (including me) find the standing on the table thing weird... but well this PV is nice... risa looks so good in this...
Risa :) cute

4eva 5th gen... Risa,Ai,Konno,Ogawa... really close gen... holding hands...

#30 4ny0n3

4ny0n3

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:43 AM

I love the song and video, I also love they way Maki looks, I dun know why some people say she doesn't blend in...

I also was bored and I tried to write the lyrics by listening to it, I'm more than sure there are various mistakes, feel free to correct. I hope somebody finds this useful.

I googled for the lyrics and i couldn't find them so i'll post them, if somebody already did it, sorry.. x_x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Itoshiki Tomo E

mou yurushiteru wa ano toki no kotoba
sou ne ima de wa hokkori ni omoteru wa
a ame mou agari susushige na jikan
jaa to saka ii matsukashi itomo tachi
koibito ni miseta sou tsu yo aru ba mou
egao bakkari da ne te iwarete kitsuite no yo

nee kirai ni natta ne suteki na koi na no ne yokatta ne kondo wa amasete you ne
nee kirai ni natta ne jibun no koto no you ni ureshii wa itoshi tomo e

aa hitoshi kiri ni hanashige susu n de
ieru tsuka no ma gaku seijita ino you de
gokkai ga n da kuchige n ga na te
akire kaori naru houdo sasai na dekigoto gamon

nee kirai ni natta ne suteki na hito na no ne ure yamashi ren ai shite iru no ne
nee kirai ni natta ne watashi mou makerarenai jinsei suru wa tomo yo

nee kirai ni natta ne suteki na hito na no ne ure yamashi ren ai shite iru no ne
nee kirai ni natta ne watashi mou makerarenai jinsei suru wa tomo yo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

大好き、大好き、大好き、大好きだから。。。

#31 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:31 AM

dont know how many have heard the other track on the new song but here it is

http://profile.imeem...i_naru_mirai_e/

i actually really like it , it would be cool if they came out for a PV for this to .... or if there is a next song they should totally have similar to this one

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#32 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:31 AM

i actually really like it , it would be cool if they came out for a PV for this to .... or if there is a next song they should totally have similar to this one

it is upbeat, right? i just heard some of it, but now i'm planning to download it :D

Posted Image

#33 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

it is upbeat, right? i just heard some of it, but now i'm planning to download it :ph34r:

I have a download of it if you want. and if you want me to PM it I can or show you the link of it were I got it from.

Anyway I love the c/w song. So upbeat and cool. :ph34r:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#34 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:58 PM

I love the B-side songs.

#35 zeroboy

zeroboy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

is there any news yet on who will replace Kaorin? I really wish they'd pick Nakazawa-sensei to fill on her shoes. :blush:
Posted Image Posted Image

#36 Desert-Raven

Desert-Raven

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:43 PM

is there any news yet on who will replace Kaorin? I really wish they'd pick Nakazawa-sensei to fill on her shoes. :blush:

That would be awesome!

D-R

#37 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:15 AM

That would be awesome!

I second that! x_x (Or would that be third. . . x_x)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#38 jangster

jangster

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:45 AM

Make that four for Nakazawa!

Anyways, I'm really loving this single. One of my favorite H!P songs this year. The PV is very beautiful as well, though Gakisan standing on the table looked weird to me as well...
Posted Image

#39 ccutie

ccutie

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

yup its a nice song... hoping for a pv as well...
Risa :) cute

4eva 5th gen... Risa,Ai,Konno,Ogawa... really close gen... holding hands...

#40 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:27 AM

I'd like to sign the petition for Yuuchan and offer an explanation of the Risa on the table.

Realistically I'd imagine that they had assistants helping her on and off, so they would have needed room to move around the table which would have made it difficult to have it next to the other props. And they couldn't move it after she was on it for fear of her falling.

Alternatively, for whatever reason the director decided that Gaki-san must be standing (maybe he liked her legs) and she needed to be further in the background for the shot to work with Koharu and Nacchi sitting. So no one got 'cut off' and everybody could be centered.

Or maybe the director was just an idiot. The girls looked absolutely stunning, the set was lovely. But he/she put them together is such bizarre ways. Like Gocchin doing her makeup at the piano, or Risa sitting on stairs to do hers. Natsumi playing the puddle was another one. Or Iida sitting in a chair that was sitting on a table. Two great elements and it seemed like they were being smashed together.

Sigh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users