• Please log in to reply
13595 replies to this topic

#13561 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

In my opinion, fashion has some sort of a limit. Those are off limit. It's almost as if there is no reason in wearing anything.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#13562 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:23 AM

Well, I have to point out, the whole point of fashion is that it has no limits. If it did, we wouldn't have a lot of the things considered fashionable today, because there was a time when they, too, were "off limits". To each their own.

Airi has a wide rip in her pants, I wouldn't say that's too far. Although I'm not sure what country you're from, so maybe where you're from it would be. Miya however... she's missing a lot of fabric. Like half a whole pant leg, and the majority of her denim jacket is being held together by mere strings of thread. There's something I really like about it though... personally. If it was a bit more together, I'd like it much, much better - I'd even wear it myself (although, the pants, not so much... I liked ripped jeans but a whole pant leg is just too much for me).  

Shoutout to how gorgeous Miya looks though - love her hair and makeup in this one. Her eyes don't look so red in this DVD.

#13563 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:19 AM

Well, I have to point out, the whole point of fashion is that it has no limits. If it did, we wouldn't have a lot of the things considered fashionable today, because there was a time when they, too, were "off limits". To each their own.

Airi has a wide rip in her pants, I wouldn't say that's too far. Although I'm not sure what country you're from, so maybe where you're from it would be. Miya however... she's missing a lot of fabric. Like half a whole pant leg, and the majority of her denim jacket is being held together by mere strings of thread. There's something I really like about it though... personally. If it was a bit more together, I'd like it much, much better - I'd even wear it myself (although, the pants, not so much... I liked ripped jeans but a whole pant leg is just too much for me).  

Shoutout to how gorgeous Miya looks though - love her hair and makeup in this one. Her eyes don't look so red in this DVD.

It's not always about what country can accept what fashion. It's just that it's very rare to see someone wear anything like that.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#13564 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:13 AM

It's just like that long skirts with a wide opening in a side, but in trousers version. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13565 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:42 AM

It is bittersweet end

#13566 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

25:20 Hatsukoi Cider / Buono!(Live at Yokohama Arena 2017/5/22)

#13567 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:57 PM

Musicians playing live with them. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#13568 Michael Cheselka

Michael Cheselka

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

Hello fellow Buono! fans!

I'm looking for a Buono! t-shirt but eBay, etc isn't exactly packed with ones for sale :-( .

Any help appreciated.  Male medium or large.

Much Thanks!

Mike

#13569 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

25:50 I NEED YOU / Buono! (Live at Yokohama Arena 2017/5/22)

#13570 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

Hello fellow Buono! fans!

I'm looking for a Buono! t-shirt but eBay, etc isn't exactly packed with ones for sale :-( .

Any help appreciated.  Male medium or large.

Much Thanks!

Mike

You should try e-Lineup Mall or Yahoo Auctions Japan, though you'll need a proxy service to order from those sites. But totally worth it! :good:

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#13571 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

The Pienezza! BD box is too good. All songs on CD, an updated MV collection that fixed some video issues too, small photo book and a book with lyrics for all Buono! tracks.  :respect: Of course there's the concert video too.  :lol:

The peach from among berries, and grown in the country,
and apple juice, so fine. Once green turned pink, purple has fangs;
a taste of sweet poison still lingers as I watch the new era's dawn.

#13572 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:53 PM

Does anyone know where I can watch the Kiss Kiss Kiss performance of pienezza?

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#13573 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Does anyone know where I can watch the Kiss Kiss Kiss performance of pienezza?

Yes, on internet... ^^;  (it took me 10 seconds seriously)

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x61py5e

a0fm.jpg

#13574 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

^Really? Jeez... Thanks anyway. I have been searching for hours....

Then again I was only searching for kiss kiss kiss, so maybe that was my fault.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#13575 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:47 AM

^You're welcome.

Here is a nice footage of Blue Sky Blue from this live:

Airi don't cry please, remember it was a good run. :sob: (why is this group so perfect?)

a0fm.jpg

#13576 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:09 AM

Airi don't cry please, remember it was a good run. :sob: (why is this group so perfect?)

I have always thought it was because it represents the highest pure concentration of talent in H!P's history: The World's Idol + The Queen of Perfection + The Face of H!P = unprecedented powerhouse group of nothing but heavy hitters.  Add in a kickass, live backing band and you have something far beyond your average one-hit-wonder novelty swing unit.

#13577 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 05:36 AM

They can disband Buono!, yes, but their songs, it's a pity if nobody performs Buono's songs anymore live on a big stage

#13578 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:23 AM

They can disband Buono!, yes, but their songs, it's a pity if nobody performs Buono's songs anymore live on a big stage

That's true, H!P needs to keep their songs alive somehow with a new subgroup and still use Dolce as the backing band.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#13579 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

I'd love if the Factories would cover their songs. They supposed to inherit Berryz spirit, and 2/3 of Buono! were Berryz members, so... :whistle: (Kobushi has that rockish style anyways...) Though I'm happy that sometimes current girls choose to perform some Buono! goodness on their birthday events or at the Kenshuusei happyoukai. :)

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#13580 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:45 AM

Cut from the BS-Skyperfect TV broadcasting on 5/19
Hina Fes 2018 Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary!! Premium

Independent Girl ~ Dokuritsu Joshi de Aru Tame ni / Takeuchi, Fukumura, Uemura, Morito (4 member shuffle unit)
On Dailymotion (click v to open)
wGFi9St.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users