• Please log in to reply
13595 replies to this topic

#1 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:27 AM

There will be a new unit called BUONO, consisting of Tsugunaga Momoko, Natsuyaki Miyabi and Suzuki Airi. It is being formed to sing the theme for a new anime called Shugo Kyara, based on a manga by Nakayosi.

Info: http://www.helloproj...o_07210005.html

http://games.nakayos...uman/shugo.html
Posted Image

#2 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:55 AM

This is gonna be awesome, Its about time some new units came out.

mak.png

#3 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:18 AM

is this gonna be temporary? itll be a big loss for both groups if their main vocalists left permanently to make a supergroup.

#4 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:39 AM

i was actually waiting for these three to be put in a group together. the three talents :good:
Posted Image

#5 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:55 AM

this is so great XD
especially that airi's in :w00t: :) :wub:

well the main thing is that, this is the start of shuffles between berryz and c-ute, i can see more and more mini/temperory groups forming in the future~ :good:

airi+momoko, 2 of my fav kids together XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#6 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:15 AM

For me it's propably sth temporary (or maybe when it become popular it will be like Koharu in Kirarin, who knows?).
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#7 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:22 AM

i'll think it's temperory as well

mainly cuz it was formed for and based on an anime, just had the feeling that tsunku wouldn't keep it for too long of it wasn't formed 100% for his idea

maybe tsunku is using this temperory group to see how the idea of kids-shuffles will do

temp or not, this for sure gives some greats sweets for the fans :good:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#8 w_morning

w_morning

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:45 AM

Unit this is very great :wub: XD
UFA take notable come assemble :) but possible have Risako(Berryz Kobo) and Maimi(C-ute)
likely Unit good is Hello! Project Kids :good:

I lover UFA :w00t:

#9 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

WOW!! Can't believe there in an anime now so looking forword for this anime like I did to Koharu when they annoced she is going to be in Kirarin revolution. :good: GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Also, are they going to be in the anime for songs or for the actual Characters? Just asking. :w00t:
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#10 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:48 PM

Ah, this is great~ ! :wub:

I absolutely adore Momoko and Airi, and Miyabi's good too, so this is nothing but good news. :D

I'm sure it's temporary, but I can't wait to hear what songs they'll come up with! :w00t:
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#11 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:32 PM

Yay, more Miyabi and Momo! :wub: I wouldn't say this is anything more than a temporary thing though, since its a group especially for the anime.

Hopefully they'll have a good song :w00t:

I only go - UP! UP!

#12 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:13 PM

i'm really curious about that new group. when i first read the news i was like "the rebirth of aa! blink.gif ?". there are only two things i don't like about the group.
1st: i don't know anything about it yet :w00t:
2nd: only lead singers are in the group
i would have loved to see some other girls in a new group. like chinami and chisato or something.

#13 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

Agreed, giving one of the more background girls a little chance to shine, even by adding them to that three member formation would be good. I mean its hard for three people to take all the lines when there are four people in the group. I woulda liked Saki N. or Chisato personally.

I only go - UP! UP!

#14 Moonchild

Moonchild

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

I also agree, I think Hello! Project has the problem that some of the girls are used too frequently such as Kusumi Koharu for instance, at the moment she's a member of three groups and has her solo music.

If I'd have choose three girls from Berryz and C-ute to create a temporary group I'd have chosen Umeda Erika of C-ute, Kumai Yurina & Shimizu Saki of Berryz.

That said I'm still glad to see a new group, even if it is an anime related one.

十字架

#15 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

It is for an ANIME!!!!! So they need childish voices!!!! God, it is not a new superunit to replace old ones, it is for an anime theme.

Why is it that people always find the time to stress all the negatives about things, and cannot see the positives?
Posted Image

#16 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

I've already been positive, I said I'm looking forwrad to the group. I wasn't being negative, I was simply pointing out that it would've been nice if UFA had taken this chance to give one of the girls who don't get as much to do in Berryz and C-ute a chance. As was moonchild I think.

I'm still hapy about the group. More Miyabi!

I only go - UP! UP!

#17 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

I've already been positive, I said I'm looking forwrad to the group. I wasn't being negative, I was simply pointing out that it would've been nice if UFA had taken this chance to give one of the girls who don't get as much to do in Berryz and C-ute a chance. As was moonchild I think.

I'm still hapy about the group. More Miyabi!

The thing is that according to a few japanese anime sites, UFA had little choice there. They say that UFA sent quite a few girls to the anime producers, and they chose these three because "they are the closest to what they had in mind for the series". So maybe all UFA did was make the contract and provide the talent (for a price and merchandise deal, of course)?
Posted Image

#18 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:00 PM

@reyfer
we don't know the answer. and we never will. so let's just hope it will be a group with good songs.

edit: i'm glad i'm not the only one here who would have loved to see some more "unknown" h!p kids being in that new unit

#19 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:02 PM

Hmm, how lucky that they picked the three that UFA themselves would have without a moments notice. Well, those three, or Risako, or Maimi. :blink: But if it really was the Anime company then I suppose there's not much UFA coulda done to influence decisions, short of holding back the big-hitters and only sending over Yuri, the two saki's maasa, ect.

Can't wait for August now. I want to know more XD

I only go - UP! UP!

#20 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

I guess what I mean is that I'm happy that finally HP is taking over the anime scene (Kirari, Robb & Kerobbi, now this). Do you have any idea what an extraordinary publicity vehicle anime is? More than half the people here that is into JPOP first heard about the groups from anime soundtracks. Like L'Arc~en~Ciel, most of the people here first heard of them thanks to "Full Metal Alchemist" soundtrack. So having HP (no matter who from HP) on anime means people will go like: "hey, who sings that? Wow, look at this, it is a whole universe called HP". That's why I'm happy.

Another example: Puffy was very successful in Japan, but they got known in USA thanks the "HI HI PUFFY AMI YUMI" cartoons. So anime is a powerful vehicle for JPOP expansion around the world.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users