Does it have any meaning in Japanese?
Posted Image

#22 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:38 PM

well i'm not into anime...when i was younger i used to watch "love hina" for a short time. also i liked "noir" but that's it. i agree there are many anime fans out there though...especially in japan.

Buono is Italian for good.

i guess you mean "bueno". bueno is the italian (and also spanish) word for "good". but i never heard buono though

#23 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:39 PM

Buono is Italian for good.

It is supposed to be the italian word, although the katakana used is ボーノ which sounds BONO like the U2 singer.
Posted Image

#24 4Gaki63

4Gaki63

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 338 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:46 PM

Off-topic, sorry, but I'm a word nut. Plus over a year and only 335 posts, I can go off topic.

i guess you mean "bueno". bueno is the italian (and also spanish) word for "good". but i never heard buono though

Bueno has no meaning in Italian, it's a Spanish word.

http://www.wordrefer....com/iten/Buono

#25 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:48 PM

Bueno has no meaning in Italian, it's a Spanish word.

http://www.wordrefer....com/iten/Buono

looks like i mixed something up. sorry

#26 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:47 PM

I guess what I mean is that I'm happy that finally HP is taking over the anime scene (Kirari, Robb & Kerobbi, now this). Do you have any idea what an extraordinary publicity vehicle anime is? More than half the people here that is into JPOP first heard about the groups from anime soundtracks. Like L'Arc~en~Ciel, most of the people here first heard of them thanks to "Full Metal Alchemist" soundtrack. So having HP (no matter who from HP) on anime means people will go like: "hey, who sings that? Wow, look at this, it is a whole universe called HP". That's why I'm happy.

Another example: Puffy was very successful in Japan, but they got known in USA thanks the "HI HI PUFFY AMI YUMI" cartoons. So anime is a powerful vehicle for JPOP expansion around the world.

You're right. <3 I got into the J-pop scene by anime songs. The only way people will love get into Hello! Project artist or J-pop music is anime. Anime is very popular all over the world.

#27 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

The only way people will love get into Hello! Project artist or J-pop music is anime

that's not really correct. i for one didn't start listening to h!p because i heard a song in an anime. i started listening to it because i accidently found a video on youtube.

#28 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

It is supposed to be the italian word, although the katakana used is ボーノ which sounds BONO like the U2 singer.

In latin bono is from the word bonus which also means good. So I'm pretty sure thats what they were going for

racequeen.jpg

#29 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:47 PM

I guess what I mean is that I'm happy that finally HP is taking over the anime scene (Kirari, Robb & Kerobbi, now this). Do you have any idea what an extraordinary publicity vehicle anime is? More than half the people here that is into JPOP first heard about the groups from anime soundtracks. Like L'Arc~en~Ciel, most of the people here first heard of them thanks to "Full Metal Alchemist" soundtrack. So having HP (no matter who from HP) on anime means people will go like: "hey, who sings that? Wow, look at this, it is a whole universe called HP". That's why I'm happy.

Another example: Puffy was very successful in Japan, but they got known in USA thanks the "HI HI PUFFY AMI YUMI" cartoons. So anime is a powerful vehicle for JPOP expansion around the world.

You're right. :D I got into the J-pop scene by anime songs. The only way people will love get into Hello! Project artist or J-pop music is anime. Anime is very popular all over the world.

By the way, when I said "here" on that post, I meant here in Venezuela, not here in H!O :whistle:
Posted Image

#30 Moonchild

Moonchild

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:01 AM

It's not that I'm not positive about the group, I'm very fond of Natsuyaki and Tsugunaga and I don't mind Suzuki either. However that does not change the fact I'd have liked to see equally as capable girls being given the chance to enter the limelight. The chosen girls have fundamental roles in their current and main groups and are again being launched further into their careers which is a good thing for them but heightens the difference in exposure more with the less featured girls in the Hello! Project Kids.

十字架

#31 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:50 PM

look at this:

Posted Image
also here is a video: http://www.megauploa.../de/?d=U0O6IZ49

#32 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:12 PM

omg, Momoko+Miyavi+Airi= death :good:
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#33 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

look at this:

http://img408.images...ure02qw9po3.jpg

They don't look like them, maybe the middle one looks like Miyabi but the others look like no offense but.... guy :offtopic: .

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#34 w_morning

w_morning

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:04 AM

look at this:

Posted Image

Miyabi and Airi hair style looks Kawaii :sleep:
Thanks for Link <_<

#35 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:34 AM

They don't look like them, maybe the middle one looks like Miyabi but the others look like no offense but.... guy ^^; .

the pic is taken from the video. it really are airi, miyabi & momoko. you can hear them talking and they introduce theirselves.
btw. the damn h!p stylist always ruins the hair of the girls :w00t:

#36 moonmushroom

moonmushroom

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 06:29 PM

after watching the video on the update, I was about to say Momoko's and Airi's weren't that bad until they turned their heads. XD

The outfits remind me of Kanashimi Twilight >_<

#37 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

Same here. I thought of the same thing. Maybe is a rock type of song like Kanashimi Twilight.

#38 m-m

m-m

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2651 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

#39 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:05 AM

The Kanashimi Twilight-esque outfits seem like they're meant to look more mature, but if that's the case, I wish they'd let them wear their hair down. . .

I think this is a great combo, but not necessarily the best. ^_^ Then again, Tsunku knows what he's doing. I just can't wait to hear the song! (I'm hoping for one of the Shabondama sort.)

XD
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#40 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:04 AM

hmmmm.... agreed they look like miniatures from Kanashimi Twilight XDDD....regardless Momoko is so cute :good: :good:
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users