• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#61 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:06 AM

sanrio, please share. What are the types of posts? I do not understand Chinese. I hope they are all positive comments.

well they are really poor in the forum, and yea almost all are positive comments, cuz it's their official page afterall
they are mostly like "Go Sayu, i'll support you forever!" , "Push this thread up, i love the sub leader :D" , "cheer on for reina, my fav kitty princess" etc. they are basically supportive spams :drool:

and the thread topics are like:
"signbook for ai-chan!"
"The new MV(meaning PV) is great!"
"how do u guys think about the 2 new girls?" <---which are full of supports
"happy b-day sayu!!!"

which are quite... :good: boring

So this ---->http://www.helloproj....asp?FID=1&PN=6 is the forum?

Seems not really very user-friendly though...

yay you foudn the link :lol:
yea it's really not user-frdly, cuz it's not really a good forum site afterall, and especially that it's the official website, ppl can't really talk too freely but only show support, not too surprised of how the forums look like XD

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#62 DarkwinteR

DarkwinteR

The 3rd Knight of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

But afterall only 2 of MM members can understand and write chinese, so the "Support" does'nt really count does it? It does sound a little ironic though... And you said :

looks like Reina got the most posts (88) , then aichan (69), then risa (52+12, 2 threads for some reason..), then sayu (48), then kamei (37), then koharu (8+4+1), then aika (4) [don't see seperates posts for the 2 chinese girls yet]

Where'd you see that from? The japanese official website or the chinese version?
Posted Image
:おつかれいなぁ~(●^ v ^●)

#63 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:48 PM

More ways to pay tribute :lol:
http://www.helloproj...ert_product.asp
Basically, these are concert products for the H!P 10th Annv Concert. Paid members get 5% discount.
All the products on that page can ship anywhere. Except for the DVD which ships everywhere except China

wrt the posts sanrio mentioned, each group / artist has a forum. And there are fan threads for each member right now. But I think it's been sanitized, so not that much discussion so far. Only real discussion is about the site, FC benefits and stuff. I think the fenghua people managing the site wants to make sure that there is nothing on the forums that would discontinue their license from UFC. The unofficial tw HP forum gets far more traffic and posts.

I have to say that the site is much more professional than the Jp site. But I guess TW is more PC/web centric than JP is, so the bar for web design is higher
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#64 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

Where'd you see that from? The japanese official website or the chinese version?

that was just simple counting of the replies on the threads of each member on the chinese ver, doesn't really mean anything actually :lol:

wrt the posts sanrio mentioned, each group / artist has a forum. And there are fan threads for each member right now. But I think it's been sanitized, so not that much discussion so far. Only real discussion is about the site, FC benefits and stuff.

yea it's completely sanitized, but i guess that's how it would be like when it's the official website's forum, ppl that asks for discussion problaby goes onto non official websites, and discussional topics on the official websites are often ignored....

i think the reason that TW site is better than JP is becuase: H!P of TW is under another record company which already had a good website, and also the TW site is important especially for ppl that needs shipping ordering until JP fans that can buy things from stores easily

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#65 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:46 AM

ah damn it
there's now a bunch of short clips on the website of each MM member greeting at the camera
but they are all Fan Club Members only

damn it :( now there are Fan Club Members, Free Members are really poor.....

#66 age3141

age3141

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

Paying to be a member sucks. ^_^ I want to it free like here H!O. :(
IMPORTANT FOR 30+: This post just represents the point of view of age3141. Don't try to over interpret it! Try to understand how it is (WYSIWYG*)! The idol system makes them bad (see above). Have a nice day and "beauty is ugly, ugly is beauty"!

Dwarf Gooch, Evil Kago, Mama Tsuji, bad girl Miki and yakuza sister Maki.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

*) What You See Is What You Get

By the way, if you are sleeping too well in the night, then here's something that it won't let you sleep peacefully after reading it: My Horror Blog. XD

#67 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:35 PM

Great news is that I just found out my cousin is Taiwan recently got into Morning Musume! :sob: I think I can try to ask my aunt to let me use her address for ordering stuff and what-not. If it actually works, I'll try to post all the stuff in the Members only section somehow.

Posted Image

#68 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

Paying to be a member sucks. :lol: I want to it free like here H!O. ^^;

hehe they need to earn too :lol:
but simple clips like those, they should just make them for free members as a first step to attract more ppl :sob:

Great news is that I just found out my cousin is Taiwan recently got into Morning Musume! :good: I think I can try to ask my aunt to let me use her address for ordering stuff and what-not. If it actually works, I'll try to post all the stuff in the Members only section somehow.

nice ^^;
but i think ordering from that website is only for "taiwan versions" (i might be wrong though)
if it's me i would rather get the japan versions XD

#69 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:59 PM

Paying to be a member sucks. ^^; I want to it free like here H!O. :(

hehe they need to earn too :blink:
but simple clips like those, they should just make them for free members as a first step to attract more ppl :wub:

Great news is that I just found out my cousin is Taiwan recently got into Morning Musume! :blink: I think I can try to ask my aunt to let me use her address for ordering stuff and what-not. If it actually works, I'll try to post all the stuff in the Members only section somehow.

nice :blink:
but i think ordering from that website is only for "taiwan versions" (i might be wrong though)
if it's me i would rather get the japan versions :ph34r:

Not all, the concert stuff and the first press of the DVDs and CDs is Japan version. I know because I ordered some stuff and got it today. You don't have to be in Taiwan, they deliver overseas too. And membership is just 1900 NTD a year for overseas members.
Posted Image

#70 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

oh i see thanks reyfer :lol:
it's cheaper to buy from this than buying from other online stores, is it? :blink:

#71 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:13 PM

It's not so much a question of cheaper, as it is of convenience. For instance, the concert goods you can get only through the Japan and this China official sites, or physically going to the concerts.

And about the price, lets put it this way: the T-shirt for the concert tour that ended last week, I paid 40 US $ including shipping through this chinese site (with the FC member discount). The only other place I saw that same t-shirt is on EBay, and it is 58 US $ including shipping. So I used the 18 US $ difference for some pic cards (less than 4.50 US $ for a 2 pics set) :blink: :lol: XP

I still get the DVDs and CDsfrom Amazon, but just because I like the DHL Express delivery (getting the DVD here two or three days after release). But for other merchandise (shirts, pic crds, memorabilia) this site is great.
Posted Image

#72 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

oooooooooo convenience and price :blink:
that's great then, especilaly it shows that this website is quite useful :lol:
plus some Fan Club member only things on the website :D (eventhough there arne't much, and oversea users problaby won't attend Fan Club Events when they are in taiwan only)
it's nice, gives me the urge to become a fan club member when i can :D

thanks reyfer for the info XP

#73 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

Paying to be a member sucks. :wub: I want to it free like here H!O. ^^;

hehe they need to earn too XD
but simple clips like those, they should just make them for free members as a first step to attract more ppl :chuu:

Great news is that I just found out my cousin is Taiwan recently got into Morning Musume! XD I think I can try to ask my aunt to let me use her address for ordering stuff and what-not. If it actually works, I'll try to post all the stuff in the Members only section somehow.

nice XD
if it's me i would rather get the japan versions :)

Not all, the concert stuff and the first press of the DVDs and CDs is Japan version. I know because I ordered some stuff and got it today. You don't have to be in Taiwan, they deliver overseas too. And membership is just 1900 NTD a year for overseas members.

Some of the clips are available to non-paying members too
Anyone know how to DL those streaming vids?
As for the CD/DVDs, they won't let you order unless you are in HK or TW. For example, I can't order the DVD's because I'm in the US. But I can order the key chain, photos, etc.

My first shipment just arrived last week. It was rather well packed. Some of the photos were sold out, so I have to wait for the next shipment. Strange my member card has not yet arrived.
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#74 Haro!Projektu

Haro!Projektu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 06:11 PM

WOW!
It's awesome! I think It's better than the JP one!
Wait, What am I thinking! Their both good!
!Sig size must be 600 x 150!

#75 limchuast

limchuast

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:16 AM

I wish they could made USA Official website because they're alot of fans love their artist. ^_^

From what I learnt on Chinese forum, it was a buddy's work. He fell for HP just for months, and that time Abe Natsumi was on a formal visit to Taiwan. After witnessing the hundreds of fans waiting for Nacchi in terminal, he felt that he was not alone and has high confidence. He started the 10,000 fans signing campaign in Taiwan and sent it to UFA management (thru help of a Japanese TV station). Because of the number of fans participate (almost all major Chinese HP, MM and other HP related forum from Taiwan, China and Hong Kong supported the campaign), and the high publicity of Chinese media on this campaign, in 1 year time, UFA announced that they are setting up a formal HP website in Taiwan for the Chinese.

So, if you wish to have a USA official or Europe official, try the same way.

#76 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:08 PM

=\ That's probably not going to happen in America.

I was pretty disappointed at the selection they had in the H!P store. =\ I was expected a lot more.. items, but I guess it takes time to stock up. I'm was really looking forward to buying a lot of past photo cards.

Posted Image

#77 reyfer

reyfer

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

I wish they could made USA Official website because they're alot of fans love their artist. ^_^

From what I learnt on Chinese forum, it was a buddy's work. He fell for HP just for months, and that time Abe Natsumi was on a formal visit to Taiwan. After witnessing the hundreds of fans waiting for Nacchi in terminal, he felt that he was not alone and has high confidence. He started the 10,000 fans signing campaign in Taiwan and sent it to UFA management (thru help of a Japanese TV station). Because of the number of fans participate (almost all major Chinese HP, MM and other HP related forum from Taiwan, China and Hong Kong supported the campaign), and the high publicity of Chinese media on this campaign, in 1 year time, UFA announced that they are setting up a formal HP website in Taiwan for the Chinese.

Been done before, nothing happened. Not that it should not be tried again, but...that is a nice story on the site, but the truth is, if UFA and H!P were not expanding to China and the rest of Asia, there would be no "Official" chinese site. Does anybody here have any idea how many letters and signatures have been sent to UFA asking for an international FC? Truth is, UFA is not going to give permission for an "Official" US or Europe site unless they are planning on commercially exploit their products there. And since the concept is so different culturally, and the way businesses are run is also different (japanese and asian music companies in general are used to have full control over these clubs), I cannot see it happening anytime soon. At this moment all I want is for us gaijins to have access to full membership privileges on the japanese FC.
Posted Image

#78 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:52 PM

i agree with reyfer

plus now that the chinese website can be used by oversea (outside of asia) fans as well, they don't really have a rush to make locations outside of asias

and over sea control must be difficult
plus, even bigger companies especially i think Johnnys Entertainment is the best example which has a huge market all over the world, i don't think they got stuff outside of asia, cuz they just doesn't earn as much as hosting things in asia since asia is their main location and focus afterall

outside of asia Fans can still gain access to H!P products right now, so i think they'll stay with that for quite a while

#79 hitoshi-desu

hitoshi-desu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:41 PM

omg.. after reading 4 pages my eyes are kinda tired.. but im glad there is a taiwan version of it.. but im still gettin jp version.. hehe.. the chinese webbie there are not that bad.. my chinese are getting rust.. so kinda blur as well.. ever wonder y its in taiwan not china eventho they had 2 china-born girls in momusu? n also the taiwan webbie allow shipment everywer except china? its bcoz of politics between china n taiwan now.. well, i dun really care tho.. coz i still order my stuff at yesasia.. but if u happen to b at singapore the do sell it as well.. taiwan version of coz.. i went there last few months thats when the kanashimi twilight single was out for like 1 week.. n singapore has it.. >.< i save the shipment fees by buying there.. lucky me ~ ahaah..
it is most likely that momusu will open concert at taiwan.. definitely.. matter of time.. as for malaysia.. dream on ~ T_T

Posted Image

#80 kelsey

kelsey

Little Charles, Duchess Of Aikastan

• Banned
  • 1696 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:42 PM

I wish they could made USA Official website because they're alot of fans love their artist. :P

you think we can sign a petetion for this?

whose with me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users