sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

dear younger me

trust me on this save your money so you can move to Japan

you find out why when you get older
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#42 SteveDoubleU

SteveDoubleU

Custom member title

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:56 AM

Dear Younger me,

...Don't spend over $600 on Pokemon cards ya idiot!

...Don't flunk out of chinese school ya idiot!

love ya lots,
Present me

Posted Image

JunJun is God.

#43 Shirokamei

Shirokamei

Master Turtle

• Senpai
  • 788 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:19 AM

Dear mini moe

Trust me when I tell you this, you need to go and learn some Japanese, so that I can enjoy all those unsubbed H!P related videos even more...
Well? what are you waiting for? I don't feel like I've learned anything yet!

Yours truly,
Your Japanese illiterate older self

~+=.Posted Image.=+~

#44 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:39 AM

Dear little me,

Don't waste all your money on manga! You won't like half of them five years from now!

Don't quit German school; you could be fluent when you're older if you continue now. If you don't, the most you'll know is a lot of badly-spoken French and a little of well-spoken Japanese. You don't want that, do you?

It'll be a lot better if you just don't say anything right there. Or there.

For some reason she doesn't respond to people who care most about her. Don't flip out at her when she cuts her wrists.

DON'T AGREE TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH HIM. HE'S NOT DATEABLE.

Don't try ballet. You'll embarrass yourself badly.

Pick up a trumpet and play the damn thing!!

Don't let them get to you. It'll make you sick.

Don't cater to her. She's a brat who needs to learn that not everyone loves her and will drop everything to take her to the mall.

DON'T TRY OUT FOR THAT PLAY. You'll feel stupid and used.

After you graduate, tell that stupid woman that you hate her. Tell her with vigor!! =D

And that, little me, is my letter to you. Perhaps if you follow my advice big me now will be a little happier, and maybe a better person. Maybe.
:( big me!
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#45 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:59 AM

dear dumbass

send a reply if you get this letter. it would be so freakin cool if you got this and replied! :huh: ill tell you how not to F up your life.
Posted Image

#46 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:29 AM

^
LOL calmersac XD!!

Dear younger Rina-tan,
Remember to study, or u wont be a A student, u'll be a B or C student x_x
dont give ur brother's pokemon cards to ur friends! he'll be pissed!!
Remember to thank ur uncle for giving u 300 bucks a year!
Dont go out with a guy named Cody, he aint worth it :bad:
When u turn 9 u'll learn to love Aibon and Nono!
by 13 u'll learn ur life sucks and it rox too
by 15 u'll meet a nice guy named Tanaka Lover, u'll feel the same way about him too ^^;
Also when ur 14, remember to ignore ppl for calling u really short

#47 jbatmanl

jbatmanl

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:59 PM

dear younger me
do it all the same again..regret nothing and worry not!

#48 Shirokamei

Shirokamei

Master Turtle

• Senpai
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:12 AM

Those are some pretty wise words jbatmanl, I wish I could think the same way but there were definitely some things in my life that I wouldn't mind changing.

~+=.Posted Image.=+~

#49 Yossie'sMoonlight

Yossie'sMoonlight

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:16 AM

Dear younger me,
Don't ask your mom to get a dog, it's nothing but pain and tell mom to rethink getting big sis' a driver's card.
PS: In the future you'll understand what a 'driver's card' is.

#50 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:53 AM

What IS a driver's card? O-O
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#51 Korey

Korey

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

Dear よよ-ちゃん,
Find love before you ruin your youth, read less books so you aren't as big a geek and don't fall down the stairs in school (long story but it'll hurt) ==

区分したり、楽しむあなたの幼年期を愛しなさい。ミイラを世話することを覚えなさい!

よよ-おねえさん

#52 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:33 PM

Dear younger me;

Start wearing braces, for christ sake! I did straighten my teeth but still YOU look like a fat bunny!
Oh yeah, stop eating so much, you. It's not a good thing. You'll be depressed one day...
You'll lose 25 pounds when you turn 13 AND it won't be nice because of the stuff that might happen to your body because of it so you better get fit NOW.
Don't fall in love with M**** when you're 10 because you won't be concentrated in school because of him.
You will have bad grades and I really don't think that's smart. You have to show the goddamn professors that you're a person that is a really good student and be good and they'll love you forever.
I wasn't acting the way I described it here but that's why the professors thought that I was a dumbass. ###### them! Show them!
That's what I'm doing now - and I guess they like me.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING of this letter is:
Go to www.google.com and search MORNING MUSUME. It's a nice group. That way, you'll be a pro at japanese by the time you're 15 because I'm learning it myself right now and I learned quite enough self studying.
You could fall for this girl called Maki Goto but don't be afraid, my child, it's a normal thing because she's the goddess! XD ;)
So, that's all,

:D <3
From the older me (March 2008)

#53 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:41 PM

My younger me...
Please stop using too much money for books, you need your money when you're older.
And don't get too good grades in school, your parents will get worried when your grades are getting worse later. Don't think you're perfect, that's not so, you're so mean and stupid really. Try to do something by yourself, and stop doing stupid things, I'm so pissed to think about them now when you're older. Try to find a better meaning to your life, and don't think about the end of your life, you don't really want it. Or if you want, remember that there are better times to coming. Be good girl.
Regards, your older and more mature self.

#54 fin179

fin179

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:43 PM

Dear younger me,

You should take the cello more seriousley you idiot! Should learn the piano while you're still young, learn the violin aswell and you should concentrate when mum teaches you Japanese! She won't bother teaching you when you're older!

#55 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

Dear Mini me,

Please don't use your first 5€ to candies. :wub:
Getting into Japan is a good thing. It'll lead you to a wonderful life. :lol:
And your friend will write a book about your smile. :wub: She'll kiss you. But then the catfight about you starts. Don't worry they aren't serious.
They both have just a girl crush on you.
There's nothing you can do about being so good at doing the "BREEAAAK TROUGHT!" of the song called Koko ni Iruzee that drives the girls crazy.
And by the way it'll be your favorite song. :wub:
Don't worry about being tall. You aren't really that tall. When you move to the new town, there will be many girl taller than you.
Moving aways will be a good thing.

From, Older you. March 2008.

#56 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:44 PM

Dear Younger me:

I need to tell you to breathe once and a while, stop worrying so much because I promise everything will be okay. Spend more time with those people who come and go very quickly because if you don't then you will regret it. Enjoy your time in Elementary and Middle school because those are the best years of you're lives you'll meet amazing friends, be inspired, and try new things. Remember to keep in contact with old friends when you move schools! Beware of Middle School because there will a few people who crash your self esteem completely, don't let them do that, its nearly impossible to get it back once its gone. That is the most important advice I can give you/me.. believe in your self! Oh yeah and tell people your feelings before the move away :sob: High school will be hard and it will take you a very long time to adjust but you have the most amazing friends to get you through it so it's all okay, your just over dramatizing it! During this time you'll also get the chance to talk to amazing people from all over, be very thankful for them also! :unsure:

Love,
Older me

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#57 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

Dear me,

Oh boy. Where to begin! Don't ever be afraid, and keep your head held high. There are several people to watch out for, as they shall make an impact on your life - their names are Charles and Elizabeth. Give up on David, primary school crushes don't last long and you would do well to switch your target to Japes. You will miss the crowd, Frasier, Japes, George etc. after you move, which will be at the beginning of year seven. Don't fret, you will miss your friends, but this is a change that is so definitely for the better.

Don't let Chaneko leave your life without saying goodbye, but do let her go. You shall meet someone called Ren and he shall be your friend.

Don't ever lie about your life. You will regret it for many years to come, and the people you lie to, thinking it won't matter, are people who WILL stay in your life.

Don't let Robert go! Stay his friend, and don't mind his brother. He is important. Find out information about the singer RURUTIA as soon as possible, it shall make a lasting impact.

Oh and get milk. =P

- Older you

#58 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:19 AM

Just do it.

#59 s♥sh

s♥sh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 772 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:28 AM

Dear younger self.

During 8th grade, when Josh asks you if you want to hook up with Chuong, SAY YES!!

DO NOT be influenced by the guys you meet throughout Highschool. Esp. Matt. Beware of him.

DO NOT skip 75% of your classes in high school.

During your sophomore year, TELL CHRIS you like him... because he feels the same way. You hanging out with his best friend to be closer to him is NOT the right way. He thinks you have a thing for his friend.

Don't take advantage of Tuan even if you don't think you are. He's a nice guy. If he wants to drive you 2 hours to another city just so you can go shopping, say NO! If he offers to help you study all night even if he has exams himself, say NO! If he offers to maintain your car at no cost, SAY NO! You'll save a lot of friendships this way.

Oh yea, stay away from Paul. He has a GF... he's a BIG FAT 2 timer.

Younger self... you'll have a lot of boy drama throughout your middle school, high school, and early college years. Stay away from boys and concentrate on family friends and school!

#60 hekomirukii

hekomirukii

(。・ω・。) わるきー

• Senpai
  • 3002 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

Dear Reina-Tan,

im gonna write a second letter, cuz the first letter has so many mistakes. when you are born, always drink milk, or else u'll get short. When you are 4 your first obsession begins with pokemons. Dont ever make mama mad, or she'll leave ur pokemon cards in the rain, u'll cry. keep on drawing, or else ur drawings will suck more than eririn's <_< . when u become friends with Rick and Ryan tell them u love them, or else u'll move away and cry. when u start third grade u move, and begin a new friendship with new ppl. Also u will have a new obsession, and its H!P. get as many H!P stuff as possible or ur cousin will beat you <_< . In elementary u wont have a best friend. in middle school u wil tho! ur friend Mallory, and Savannah will be with you through high school. and once u start highschool, ignore the perverts there. ur gonna be friends with many asians, like Rain but..dont know him too much..cuz he'll have feelings for u <_< .
and...on june/july, u will be obsessed by H!P Kids. especially Tsugunaga Momoko, cuz she acts like u...in a way.
...read fanfics, and always love the Ebiru duo.

oh i forgot ur love life! u will have 8 boyfriends who failed. on Januray 21, u'll confess ur love to a guy. He's awesome and funny :P. u know whats even funnier? he'd pick Airirin over you! oh yeah, Suzuki Airi AKA Airirin is a weird girl, who loves kappas, but thts why u love her.

i have plenty more to write to u Reina-tan, but all i will tell u is always be genki, cuz u don't live tht long.

- Older Reina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users