308 replies to this topic

#301 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:17 PM

Dear me in early March 2015,

Don't give too much attention to a small-cute-greenish eye-awkwardly shy-soft spoken girl that cheerfully yet shy apologizing for not being able to explain something really well ....

because three month later her family will ask her to leave you

#302 Ganbacchae! It's Alright!

Ganbacchae! It's Alright!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

Dear Ganba-Chan,

You are lazy, neurotic and a compulsive spendthrift, which ironically is what will lead you to career success in a few years. People who don't realize that you are nuts simply like you because you are "quirky", "special" and you live in a time period in which all attention is good attention. Good for you! Keep doing what you are doing and boo to everyone who yells at you for buying Doritos and cute panties instead of textbooks.

Also, the Bloodrayne game that you were going to specifically buy a PSP for is going to get cancelled after Uwe Boll destroys her image, sorry.

~Your Future Self~

Posted Image
siggie by moi! ^_^

#303 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:47 AM

Dear 2006/2007 aznanimedude,

don't spam-post H!O, the senpais didn't like you doing that LOL.

also try to keep in touch more with the people you befriended, you went full hermit.  never go full hermit

:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#304 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:19 AM

Study more you lazy fool!!  Listen to what your father, and your 7th grade math teacher, Mr. Cecil R. Pettipool, tried to tell you!!!  IF you had studied as hard as you practiced trying to get into the Olympics, YOU WOULD OWN A FRICKIN' BANK BY NOW!!!!!!  Drop Fencing.  You can't use swords to settle disputes anymore.  For some reason, the police really frown on that. 

Well, now, wait a minute..  You did get that dream job, didn't you?  Two years later, the government "Affirmative Action-ed" you right back out of it.   You would have married the sexiest babe you ever dated, only to realize later she was MRS. WRONG, and gotten a divorce.  You would have missed the most important person in your life.  The woman who is so wonderful she puts up with all your crap.  You would not have the wonderful children you have now.   You would not own your own business now.

Ahem!  Your father & Mr. Pettipool were right about a few things.  You goof off waaaay too much!!  NOW GET YOUR A$$ BACK TO WORK!!!

#305 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

Dear younger self,

I can't remember the last time I wrote this kind of letter to you but I remember you were about to enter university. It was such an amazing three years and you learned about a lot of new things about theatre and film, and when you finish the course with a 2.1 you will be so happy and proud of yourself! It's such an amazing feeling to walk across that stage and get your diploma. You're officially an adult so enjoy the big adult world! It's not always as amazing as you expect it to be when you're a teenager, but at the age of 22 you're in an amazing job that you love. It's made you more confident with people, and even though there were a few bumps at the beginning you worked passed them and have become a better person because of it!

You still keep in touch with your university friends, especially your two crazy roommates who I know will be good friends of yours for a very long time. It might not look like  they support you sometimes, but they really are there for you when you need them. Always be there for them too, because friendship works both ways. Sadly, one of the bestest friends you made at university promised to stay in contact with you, and you even made the effort to visit them but they said they were busy. However, since then there has been no contact from them so I sadly think that friendship has diminished, however you have some happy memories with her that you can look back on!

Your best friend Sophie is still in your life and she is having a great time being a mother to her little daughter, It feels strange seeing her daughter grow up so fast, but it makes you realize how fast life can pass by so always live in the moment and always try to be happy! I know you feel pessimistic a lot and get depressed easily, but don't let it cloud you from being happy. Because if you're not happy, it stops you from being you!!

In terms of acting, you still love doing it as much as ever! You recently just finished four nights performing Macbeth and you had such an amazing time! You made good friends with an amazing cast and learned more about yourself as a performer. There have been some little bumps where you didn't believe in yourself, but trust me them crowds are going to show you how much you should keep following your dream! And speaking of dreams you're going to London this summer to perform in a net-idol group! You're going to be anxious travelling but don't fret it will be an amazing part of your life.

Currently you are living with your boyfriend while you are saving up for a place of your own to live and you love being in his company. Just like any couple you have your little disagreements about people leaving their stuff out and whatnot, but in the end you both love each other so don't take him for granted. You've been together for over five years now and even though he has hurt you and nearly lost you, he has learned from his mistakes and he treats you like a princess. Do not take it for granted!!

From 22 year old you!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#306 Sey255

Sey255

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:12 PM

1. Fulfil kick!
2. With the girls need to talk more.

#307 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:02 PM

A short message to myself, four months ago:

Don't move in with him, in fact break up with him.

Things may look good now, but they will quickly go downhill and you will be miserable.

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#308 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

This sounds fun and I'm bored so let's give it a shot lol :P

Dear LittleBerry from the past:

First of all, "LittleBerry" is your future username in a site called Hello! Online but you know who you are :v Hmm, okay, first don't get involved with a certain jerk who goes by the username "MagicCaramel" on Youtube, you're not prepared to deal with her diva attitude and all the drama she likes to create. Trust me, it'll save you a lot of stress. You can become friends with her friend Amanda but don't get too attached to her because she'll eventually move on with her life and you'll never hear of her again :unsure:. Also ignore that other jerk that goes by the name "Near". Another person you NEED to ignore is Junior, he's not worth your time.

That song you spent so long searching for is called Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai by a great idol group called Berryz Kobo (have fun! They're adorable and awesome). Next expand your search to Gachinko de Ikou! by Buono! and soon you'll find your way into the Hello! Project Fandom. Also, if you can/want, creep people out by "predicting" just when certain members will graduate/join (I'll send you the details later  :ph34r:). 

Practice your English conversation more and study grammar, it'll be useful in the future. If possible, don't attend those damned cooking classes (any of them) because the "teachers" there will all be a bunch of incompetent jerks, one worse than the other. Neither of them will help you in any way, shape or form. Maybe you can attend a Japanese or French class instead, you'll be wishing to learn those languages in the future.

Finally, don't accept that friend request from a certain childhood friend whose name starts with "L" and ends with "y" (4 letters) because even though at first he may seem nice and harmless, he'll eventually turn into a weirdo who will creep you out and bug you to no end and you'll regret having accepted said request. And if you're curious and end up accepting him anyway (you're so stubborn aren't you? :noo: ) just make sure that once he "drops the bomb/"reveals his secret" you cut ties with him ASAP, it will save you a lot of cringe. Also, whatever you do, don't show him your funny side because he apparently has never met anyone with a sense of humor so he'll be mesmerized and treat you as if you were a unicorn/special snowflake... :unsure:. Just pretend to be a coconut with no personality named Larry :w00t:. Or a rock, whatever you like; the thing is, you have to act as bland and boring as possible and maybe he'll give up.

Oh, and also warn your friend Scarlet that her mom's restaurant will go bankrupt if she keeps letting customers pay later, and if she's going to let them do that, she should charge interests.

But even if you ignore all this (but don't ignore that last point ok?), you'll be fine :good:  Just not as good as you could have been if you had followed my advice lol.

With love, LittleBerry.  :w00t:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#309 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:01 PM

Dear younger self,

HAVE FUN!!! Love idols!! Laugh and watch animes! 

And don't worry about school, you're so bright!

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users