MAIN CAST :

# Yamashita Tomohisa as Iwase Ken
# Nagasawa Masami as Yoshida Rei
# Fujiki Naohito as Tada Tetsuya
# Eikura Nana as Oku Eri
# Hiraoka Yuuta as Enokido Mikio
# Hamada Gaku as Tsurumi Hisashi

credit goes to dramawiki

I was bored and my favorite drama of spring has no thread.

Why do i love this drama ? Because it shows something that i would love to do, return to the past to change something.
My favorite character ? Nana Eikura as Oku Eri, "Isn't She Looovely" ?
Why do i start to watch this drama ? Because of Yamapi "ob course", and after because of the story.
Which episode(s) have you watched ? Episode 1~5
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama ? Ep.4, at the end, when the graduate Eri and Rei from the baseball club. Ep.5, at the end too, when YamaP kisses Rei.

That's it. If you please answer those questions too (or add some) ;D

Posted Image

#2 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:03 PM

Someone finally made a thread for this! XD One of my favorite shows ever!

Why do I love this drama? Because it's great for escapism. Although it could never happen in real life, everyone would like the chance to do what Ken gets to do.
My favorite character? YamaP/Ken
Why did I start to watch this drama? Because YamaP's in it. :P
Which episodes have you watched? One through Seven
What your favorite part of the drama? When
Spoiler
. ;) Very cute.

I can't wait for the next episode! It's getting sooo good~! :)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#3 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:12 AM

Finally! A thread for this. This is definitly Drama of the season for me... Ep 7 was awesome, I said on some other forum that
Spoiler

Looking forward to Ep8...

Why do i love this drama ? I just graduated from high school and, well, it made me reflect on some of the things that I've been doing.
My favorite character ? Nagasawa Masami as Rei and Hiraoka Yuuta as Enokido Mikio.
Why do i start to watch this drama ? Mainly because of Masami but more for story as I watch more...
Which episode(s) have you watched ? Episode 1~7
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama ?
Spoiler

Posted Image

#4 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:56 PM

Why do i love this drama ? It's got a faery, magic, time travel, cute girls, great story, what's not to like?
My favorite character ? Tsuru, cause
Spoiler
:P
Why do i start to watch this drama ? I watch them all
Which episode(s) have you watched ? Episode 1~7
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama ? hallelujah nobuta chance!
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#5 ~Tettekete~

~Tettekete~

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:06 PM

Ep.6 is depressive :unsure:
Posted Image

#6 cchan

cchan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:36 PM

Why do i love this drama ? Well there are things I want to change in the past too~~ Reminds me of some of the wild days back in highschool...
My favorite character ? Masami~~ but Yama P is a good choice now...(maybe due to sympathy for the ep6- possibly 8 too)
Why do i start to watch this drama ? Because Masami is in it, plus I always pick a few to watch every season~
Which episode(s) have you watched ? All
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama - ep5
Spoiler

My favorite quote? The introduction~-> Human Being always use excuses to comfort themselves when they face some bad result... Timing, luck, weather,etc ....And wants to go back in time to make things right again... BUT WILL GOING BACK Time REALLY MAKE IT goes right? Where does the confidence comes from when you can't even do it right in first time??.......

#7 MaveriX

MaveriX

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

Why do i love this drama ? 1st, it has YamaPi-san. 2nd, it has Nagasawa Masami-san. 3rd, I've always wanted to travel back to the past to change something.
My favorite character ? Iwase Ken & Tsurumi Hisashi
Why do i start to watch this drama ? YamaPi (watched his 'Kurosagi' and 'Dragon Zakura') and the story is appealing...
Which episode(s) have you watched ? Till Episode 06
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama ? Every time when Ken does something great, despite the fact that his actions might cause him to miss the chance to win Rei. And yah, when Ken kisses/kissed Rei.

Go to http://flashtrigger.wordpress.com (my blog) if you wan the lyrics of the theme song 'Ashita Hareru Kana' (no translations...yet).

#8 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

This show finally ended and i enjoyed every single bit of it .Its one of the nicest show i had watched :)

#9 Kennethzzz

Kennethzzz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 02:11 PM

I am still watching this drama and i have to say that this is definitely a great drama! :blink:
Posted Image
Simplicity: The Ultimate Sophistication

#10 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

i love this drama..
this is the second drama that yamapi n masami actin together after dragon zakura..
love to c them actin together..
but still,i cant understand the ending..i still curious what's going on with both of them after masami yelled "Kenzo!~"..arh!~
r there will be the second season for this drama?..huhu

#11 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

@penagih_dadih: I can guarantee you that there won't be a 2nd Season BUT there is an SP that is going to air this year and it will be subbed by Love Song, can't wait to watch it as the series was pretty good.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#12 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:25 AM

@penagih_dadih: I can guarantee you that there won't be a 2nd Season BUT there is an SP that is going to air this year and it will be subbed by Love Song, can't wait to watch it as the series was pretty good.

honto??yeah..that's great!!..
this mean there'll be 2 movies which yamapi in this year..
cant wait to c this SP

#13 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

I have seen one episode. Not that good YET.

#14 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

I just finished watching this, and I loved it! Certainly one of my favorite j-doramas now. It was a bit frustrating to watch at times, but I liked the ending a lot.

Why do I love this drama? I love these time slip/travel things. And it made me realize this: even if you had the chance to go back in your life, it wouldn't necessarily make a big difference, you would still make mistakes (possibly even the same ones), what really matters is what you do now
My favorite character? I liked them all... ^^;
Why did I start to watch this drama? I read a recommendation in a forum
Which episodes have you watched? All
What is your favorite part of the drama? When
Spoiler
! :lol: I actually clapped my hands!

#15 Ines

Ines

RxR

• Senpai
  • 845 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:26 AM

Why do i love this drama? It teaches you to carpe diem. Plus, it's got at least one great moment in every episode.
My favorite character? Geez, so difficult lol. Hmm I liked Rei and Ken equally.
Why do i start to watch this drama? I was desparately looking for something new to watch, so I read the synopsis on the back of the DVD cover, looked over the cast, and immediately rented it. =p
Which episode(s) have you watched? Episodes 1-11 (all besides the special coming out soon!)
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama? There was a bajillion.. I loved the second-button episode, as well as the one with Rei's grandpa and the first kiss. But really, every time Ken "pitches," it's great. And although I had known of Masami's acting skills prior to watching this series, she totally blew me away. What a convincing role she played. :o (YamaPi was great when he had to act like he was the happiest man alive =pp)

Posted Image

#16 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:46 AM

Why do i love this drama ? Somehow it reminds me of me hahah and the time slip concept caught my attention but the main character is B.A.K.A. baka Iwase Ken baka historic baka hahaha <3

My favorite character ? definitely Tsuru Tsuru! hahaha <3 "he have a small body but he is the biggest man in the world" Ken said that hahaha I salute Tsuru's guts and persistence and he is freakin funny XD always makes me laugh in every episodes. And I like the fairy too he is wise yet Ken always disappoint him.

Why do i start to watch this drama ? Out of curiosity really...im currently watching Last Friends at that time when reading and reply in Last Friends forum at d-addicts so many peeps bashing Masami that she is better actress in ProDai so thats that I started watching it. hahah and man I got frustated every episode until ep10 coz epi11 I think is the best.

Which episode(s) have you watched ? 1-11 plus SP hahah the sp is good but i think they didnt focus more in the main characters well there will be a second SP I think hahah the fairy said that XD

What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama ? birthday present, second button, the kiss, and Ken's speech in the final episode that time i cant hold my tears anymore hahah <3 Ken is the man! very nice drama but you need to endure Ken's stupidity coz he's the most stupid idiot! XD

EDIT:
Ahhh finally done making the music video for this awesome series! :P check it out!

Posted Image

#17 lShenzl

lShenzl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

Why do i love this drama ? Because it shows something that i would love to do, return to the past to change something.
My favorite character ? Yam P/Ken,Nagasawa Masami /Rei
Why do i start to watch this drama ? because when i surfing the internet i saw it trailer
Which episode(s) have you watched ? All of the episode and also the special edition one
What your favorite(s) part(s) of the drama ?can say almost all...hehe...

Have you all watch the special edition one?
it very nice.... :lol: :good:

#18 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

Oh, I totally forgot about the special! Definitely going to watch it today! Thanks for reminding. :good:

#19 sirik

sirik

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

my special episode is the ending episode (Proposal Daisuken SP)
when kenzo and rei kiss in the beach ^_^

#20 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:37 PM

Now I've watched the special. It was just what I wanted, because the last episode left things a little too open. The ending is very beautiful and romantic. Go and watch if you haven't yet! :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users