• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#1 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

Ever come across a half-drunk can of Pespsi... that wasn't opened?

Something similar happened to my sister today:
Posted Image

A seemingly half-eaten triple-choc-crunch paddle pop right out of the packet!!

Please share your own "Food gone wrong" stories and photos here. (Thought about putting this in the food thread, but that's about when food goes right... not wrong!)

#2 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:10 AM

maggot in my sisters papaya salad.. fly in my sweet mix. blood in my boild egg. someone elses tooth in my rice. just thinking about it makes me want to barf... rolly polly in my water/mouth... dead tapeworn in pig intestine.
Posted Image

#3 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:17 AM

maggot in my sisters papaya salad.. fly in my sweet mix. blood in my boild egg. someone elses tooth in my rice. just thinking about it makes me want to barf... rolly polly in my water/mouth... dead tapeworn in pig intestine.

Dude!!! ^^; and I thought an almost empty can of pepsi and a seemingly half eaten paddle-pop was bad... Yours really takes the cake! ^_^

#4 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:25 AM

(Thought about putting this in the food thread, but that's about when food goes right... not wrong!)

i'm glad ^^;

and just...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, right out of the package, then who knows? maybe even the ones that looked okay were altered... ^_^

>>calmersac
"someone elses tooth in my rice.."
^^; ^^; :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

i think i haven't had much experiences like those i rpoblaby had bugs in fish, flies in buns, unknown black materials in food, etc....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#5 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:35 AM

at first i was like... ahhh crap one of my teeth fell out!! i spit out the rice and counted my teeth and none of them were missing! i dont think it was a human tooth. it was alittle larger than a humans.
Posted Image

#6 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

pieces of fingers in sausage.. it happened once in Thailand.

of course.. it made me stop eating sausage for a while.. :sob:

#7 Sin86

Sin86

Soon to be ruler of all

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:51 AM

snail in budding, someones(not mine) hairs in noodel, ants in coke. htere some ^^
facebook users...... find me!!! :)

#8 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:56 AM

ahh yes that reminds me.. ants in my coffee. when i got to school i poured out my coffee and there were three dead ants in my cup. my sis once opened up a half eaten mini snickers bar. how the hell does that happen?
Posted Image

#9 Jonny

Jonny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 717 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:13 AM

You guys just put me off my food. ^_^

I don't recall having any experiences like that, myself; although I've probably had flies and other stuff in my food without noticing at some point. :sob:

#10 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

yesterday, i had a piece of a bone in my hamburger. could've damaged my teeth pretty bad...

and once we found a wasp baked in our bread, but we noticed that after my sister had eaten the head. :sob:

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#11 Aiyara

Aiyara

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

calmersac is the clear winner here :huh:

#12 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

calmersac is the clear winner here :huh:

Absolutely. ^_^
I don't think there's much else that can top his food "mishaps". . .
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#13 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:09 PM

ahh yes that reminds me.. ants in my coffee. when i got to school i poured out my coffee and there were three dead ants in my cup. my sis once opened up a half eaten mini snickers bar. how the hell does that happen?

I've had empty mini snickers packages, half filled soda cans, peices of bone in hamburger, even accidentally chomped a beetle eating some grapes from my parents backyard but nothing like calmersac's experiences!

#14 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

I sorry calmersac does not win let me tell you about mine

once i got a milky way candy bar it look ok open it up look like a candy bar from milky way so i took a bite..................and saw a worm moving around in the middle of it the worm was alive
now when i eat candy bars i crack them open first to make sure there no worms

number two i worked at fast food so this story from on the inside a guy who was working the grill was hung over this was working the grave yard shift he threw up all over the grill and then her scarps it off like it was nothing and cook peoples hamburgers on that grill for the rest of the night.My night manger if he got mad at someone in the drive through he would spit in their cokes he was only a year older than me i think 19 at that time. Once he even piss in someones coke because they piss him off and one time he even blew his nose in a guy bun. the other like myself would just laught so remmber dont piss off people at a resturant who know what you will be eating.

then once a girlfriend of mine went to a restuarnt and she got the fish dinner after we got it she open the fish up with her fork and there was a dead worm inside the fish of course we got our dinner for free but still
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#15 †Viriilink

†Viriilink

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:53 PM

See, they use dirt to make these candy. That why I don't eat anything that is called "chocolate".

#16 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

lol i didnt know we were competing XD yeah sailormari wins
Posted Image

#17 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:00 PM

^^; yea nothing can beat a worm in a candy bar well maybe
a half of worm in candy bar :w00t:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#18 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:48 PM

lol where did the other half go? oh crap! XD
Posted Image

#19 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

I gotta say, sailormari and calmersac win in their own way. calmersac was the victim in his, and sailormari was practically an accomplice! XD
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#20 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

hey i was a vitume too on the candy bar

but on the fast food yea that why i never eat any plce and cant see them making my food
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users