• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#41 mzpinay x3

mzpinay x3

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 408 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:41 AM

Everyone is saying 1 litre of tears is sad.. so I've been too nervous to watch it lol. I think the saddest jdrama i've see would just have to be Ace wo Nerae! just after this one part in the drama I couldn't stop crying. But the saddest drama i've ever seen is def. Autumn Tale (kdrama). Ahhhh the whole thing was soooo sad I couldn't believe it :(
reina x3

#42 Madcatz

Madcatz

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 364 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:49 PM

1. 1 Litre of Tears (Erika Sawajiri)
2. God Please give me one more chance (Kyoko Fukada)

#43 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 03:27 AM

Taiyou no uta with Erika Sawajiri is too sad for words, I became very cry every episode.

Posted Image
Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#44 Duckkk

Duckkk

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:57 AM

Byakuyakou ... the drama is too sad and too dark.

Summer Snow ... ending is very shocking to me.

#45 Skeez

Skeez

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:14 AM

1 litre of tears like almost everyone else is what I thought was the saddest, it was also one of the first I saw too :lol:

Summer snow was very sad as well.

I watched both the TV taiyou no uta and movie taiyou no uta, but seeing the whole "incurable rare disease" trend again was kinda annoying. It was stilll very sad. I did like seeing yui in the movie XD

#46 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:57 AM

...I watched both the TV taiyou no uta and movie taiyou no uta, but seeing the whole "incurable rare disease" trend again was kinda annoying. It was stilll very sad. I did like seeing yui in the movie ^^;

Japanese people like this plot about incurable illness, it is some way to show that universe is not caring about individuals and their dreams, so we must care for ourselves and make ourselves feel good if possible even for short time. Also shows important Japanese attitude, gaman, this means "put up with it" in English and this is basic attitude of Japanese culture.

I liked both movie and TV series of Taiyou no uta but I was more sad many times in TV series because it is longer and more time to know and like characters, more depth of characters' personalities too. YUI is much better for singer and she is good actress, but Erika is very fine actress and her songs are also very fine because written by famous song writer in Japan.

#47 aerintwin

aerintwin

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:08 AM

I've watched 1 Litre of Tears and it's really sad, but one that I'm surprised no one has mentioned is Beautiful Life.
It's got the same guy from Engine....Kimura something or other from SMAP.

I only watched Engine after seeing Beautiful Life. But Beautiful Life made me CRRRY.

Also, a different kind of sad is Hanayome to Papa. Because over all, it's supposed to be a romantic comedy, but some of the storyline was really touching and sad. It didn't really make me cry but I felt really really really sad for the characters at some points, just wanted to reach out and hug them!

First Kiss with Inoue Mao is really good too. It's not a hardcore depressing sad either, but it also had it's moments. Both just hooked me because of their tenderness.

#48 Skeez

Skeez

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:12 PM

Japanese people like this plot about incurable illness, it is some way to show that universe is not caring about individuals and their dreams, so we must care for ourselves and make ourselves feel good if possible even for short time. Also shows important Japanese attitude, gaman, this means "put up with it" in English and this is basic attitude of Japanese culture.

Oh in no way was I meaning that taiyou no uta was worse of a drama. I think it was just the fact that it was the same actress. I had some kind of: "wait... she already died." thinking throughout it. gaman brings back great memories of 80s japanese TV.

#49 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 04:49 AM

Oh in no way was I meaning that taiyou no uta was worse of a drama. I think it was just the fact that it was the same actress. I had some kind of: "wait... she already died." thinking throughout it. gaman brings back great memories of 80s japanese TV.

Yes, I understand your meaning. I hope she will not become "type cast" as dying girl always, she is very fine actress and I wish she will have long and nice career. I did not see her new movie Closed note but of course it is still playing in Japan and it will not come to USA except DVD some day.

#50 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:03 AM

Yes, I understand your meaning. I hope she will not become "type cast" as dying girl always, she is very fine actress and I wish she will have long and nice career. I did not see her new movie Closed note but of course it is still playing in Japan and it will not come to USA except DVD some day.

i had the same feeling as you, Skeez, but the other way around since i saw Taiyou no Uta first. and yeah, she dies in
Spoiler
too, but surprisingly not in
Spoiler
. i also want to see Closed Note badly, both because Erika is in it and because YUI sings the main theme to it. after reading a little about the story it seems like it's another tearbringing movie.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#51 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

...i also want to see Closed Note badly, both because Erika is in it and because YUI sings the main theme to it. after reading a little about the story it seems like it's another tearbringing movie.

Yes. Posted Image So what is your point? Posted Image

#52 Skeez

Skeez

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:45 AM

I hate the pacific ocean... it seems to always get in the way of good music, movies, and games. I was extremely excited for Closed Note, but the whole prima donna Erika incident turned me off a bit. The media played it up a little more than it should've been, but still she shouldn't have acted like that.

I'm still going to buy it the second it comes out on DVD though XP I don't think it'll be more sad than 1rittoru, but the story seems very good.

#53 X.Y.Z.

X.Y.Z.

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:43 PM

same answer as everybody else. 1 litre of tears. i think, i used up the whole tissue box.
kamisama ... ( god give me one more chance ) << staring kyoko fukada.
proposal daisakusen << somehow, it really touch me. ^^

endless love << but it's K drama. with the actress song he gyo of Full House ( Kdrama )

#54 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:15 AM

^Hai, I think one litre of tears in sad,too
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#55 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:45 PM

The saddest drama I know of is Konna Koi no Hanashi.

#56 envy

envy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:28 AM

1 litre of tears...

#57 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

1 Rittoru no Namida of course.
The ending of Summer Snow was really shocking!! :wacko:

#58 MaioAio

MaioAio

「赤西」と「伊野尾」 two timer, slave, wife & GF

• Senpai
  • 1965 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:01 PM

1. 1 Rittoru no Namida

2. Summer Snow

#59 penagih_dadih

penagih_dadih

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

1. 1 Rittoru no Namida

2. Summer Snow

agree with MaioAio..

that the saddest jdrama i ever watched

#60 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

for me it´s 1 litre of tears (ichi rittoru no namida)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users