Photo

The beginnings of ZONE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#41 snow

snow

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 04:39 AM

ooh i mean i-gaga was not official released..u cant find it on a cd...

hmm the indies songs were more upbeat.. not exactly the more mature sound they had later.. will its still good though <3

boku no magma.. the PV i had is a 2min clip only. i can negotiate with snow though lol

har???

#42 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:31 AM

i mean we try to work out a viewable copy of Boku wa magma on ur site "-_-
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#43 snow

snow

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:11 AM

i mean we try to work out a viewable copy of Boku wa magma on ur site "-_-

aaahhhhh......... <3

#44 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:08 PM

How interesting..... :P
I knew there was a PV for Morning glory and Boku wa Maguma but i never foudn them....

The perf in the park i believe it was in 1999 probably after the relelase of Believe in Love CD.... but that was not considered their oficial debut....
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#45 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:03 AM

And it looks like they also performed the original or what seems to be the original version of Mind (Going [Sonoki]) on episode 6 of Potajyuu. One of the Zone FAQs states that its a pretty rare song to find.

I have as an mp3 of Miyu singing an older version of Confidentially. I wonder whoever uploaded back then to Bunko was able to get it...

Daaishi ♥♥

#46 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 12:06 PM

I only notice Zone last year around May,unlike you all kinda late to be Zonefan,I envy you all become their fan since day one no? Anyway,I realize them when they play "true blue" & "Good days",which I like the song ever since.I don't have much of their mp3s though,which kinda sad because difficulty to find their albums & PVs,but at least I've got their "Secret Base"(suki kore uta) :lol: perform live in Pop Jam around February this year.
I like the drummer,Mizuho? ah ^^; ~dang these girl got the talent of playing those cool instrument,they've come a long way...

I wanna ask,are they gonna separate? Because about this "Last Concert" thing?

#47 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 01:37 PM

they disbanded as on 1st April 2005

today is a special day cos its the release of their first and last concert DVD in which they performed live at the Nippon Budokan :lol:

#48 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 02:40 PM

Well...maybe it wont be there last concert dvd that'll be released. But, it might be my wishful thinking that Sony would release a DVD of their summer 2004 concert next year or later this year.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Budokan DVD. I anxiously awaiy for YesAsia to send the confirmation that my order shipped.

Daaishi ♥♥

#49 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 04:09 PM

I only notice Zone last year around May,unlike you all kinda late to be Zonefan,I envy you all become their fan since day one no? Anyway,I realize them when they play "true blue" & "Good days",which I like the song ever since.I don't have much of their mp3s though,which kinda sad because difficulty to find their albums & PVs,but at least I've got their "Secret Base"(suki kore uta) :lol: perform live in Pop Jam around February this year.
I like the drummer,Mizuho? ah ^^; ~dang these girl got the talent of playing those cool instrument,they've come a long way...

Welcome...

It's never too late to become a ZONE fan... even if they disbanded on April 1st they will always be awesome....

This live DVD might be awesome... can't wait to see it too.....
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#50 Sakura_Honouji

Sakura_Honouji

ZONE will be in our memories ...

• Senpai
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:52 PM

I only notice Zone last year around May,unlike you all kinda late to be Zonefan,I envy you all become their fan since day one no? Anyway,I realize them when they play "true blue" & "Good days",which I like the song ever since.I don't have much of their mp3s though,which kinda sad because difficulty to find their albums & PVs,but at least I've got their "Secret Base"(suki kore uta) :lol:  perform live in Pop Jam around February this year.

Welcome...

It's never too late to become a ZONE fan... even if they disbanded on April 1st they will always be awesome....

This live DVD might be awesome... can't wait to see it too.....

I agree! It's never too late. I just started in the the beginning of March even though I've heard of ZONE for the past 2.5 years. As long as people appreciates not just ZONE, but also the songs.

I still have to order mine. I hope I can get it in the next month. :)
Tiff

Sharing the moments with ZONE

Posted Image
my blog

#51 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:44 PM

they disbanded as on 1st April 2005

today is a special day cos its the release of their first and last concert DVD in which they performed live at the Nippon Budokan ^^;

No way! they are the all girl band that are very popular,I cant think of any other girl band,GO!GO!7188?...got male the drummer,well,only Zone.

I might as well consider order their last concert at Budokan,I'm 21 year old dude,if I watch that last concert,I think there'll be emotional moment :lol:

#52 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

No way! they are the all girl band that are very popular,I cant think of any other girl band,GO!GO!7188?...got male the drummer,well,only Zone.

I might as well consider order their last concert at Budokan,I'm 21 year old dude,if I watch that last concert,I think there'll be emotional moment :lol:

hey, welcome!

You really should order the DVD, you won't regret that!!

But I think it would be cool if you could get some PVs and other vids, to become a fanatic like us here!! Then, when you watch their last concert, it will be very touching....Not that I like sadness but I mean: you'll feel something no one who's not a real ZONE fan would feel. And this makes you love ZONE more and more...

well, I don't know if this is clear enough, but that's what I think.. ^^;

Abt other girl band, I don't know any other band..GO!GO!7188 is a very nice band and one of my favorite but it's completely diferent from ZONE. I guess we won't see a band such as ZONE...

#53 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:31 PM

The only other girl bands that I know that are in the J-pop scene are Nakanomori Band and Mi. Both bands had their debut singles in February (which is around the time Zone announced the breakup, right?). Bon-Bon Blanco is another that comes to mind, but they're a little different.

Both of them play pop-rock and play their own instruments...but I dont think theyll ever be another Zone (imitations, yes, but nothing better than the original).

Daaishi ♥♥

#54 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 01:45 AM

Man I hate the word breakup,yeah I heard about Mi. when they debut they come on top 10 of Oricon chart.

But I think it would be cool if you could get some PVs and other vids

Thats what I'm planning right now,if I didn't get their PV/mp3 album NOW,I'll regret for life,hehe.

#55 Oc_89

Oc_89

drumming or dreaming?

• Senpai
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:49 AM

welcome tetsuhighrose!
its a shame you?Lve become a zone fan after their disbanding.

i think no one here is a zone fan since their first single, but im sure you will love the pvs and their others songs.

enjoy zone!
Posted Image

#56 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:10 AM

totally true,actually I know them last year but didn't follow Zone much,I know also they change bass player last year if i'm not mistaken.
Now that they disbanded,*still suprised* so i think to myself well at least I can do is order their last concert.

#57 snow

snow

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:09 AM

totally true,actually I know them last year but didn't follow Zone much,I know also they change bass player last year if i'm not mistaken.
Now that they disbanded,*still suprised* so i think to myself well at least I can do is order their last concert.

get ready for some frenzy attacks from maiko fans here... :lol:

#58 Mr_X

Mr_X

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:26 AM

hey, see my display? she have been in the band since they started, the person that changes was the guitarist. from takayo to tomoka...

i love maiko :lol:

#59 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:32 AM

actually all five were in the original ZONE :P

#60 Sakura_Honouji

Sakura_Honouji

ZONE will be in our memories ...

• Senpai
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:24 AM

yggg, is right. the five members are the originals. lol

Welcome tetsuhighrose to the ZONE forum. Sorry, I forgot to say hi in the previous post.

The reason they took out Tomoka because she was too tall. She was taller than all of the ZONE memebrs. It was disappointing. I didn't think she was too tall. The original four members already knew Tomoka because she was in the RED Workerz. RED Workerz and ZONE worked together.
Also, I'm a fan of Maiko! She is so kawaii.
Takayo was the leader of ZONE, she was a guitarist/acoustic guitarist. She was the one who left ZONE the year 2003.
The bass player you were talking about is Maiko.
Since Maiko is going solo.... I hope she'll continue playing the bass. SHe is so great at it. :P
Tiff

Sharing the moments with ZONE

Posted Image
my blog