Photo

Taiyo to Ciscomoon / T&C Bomber (太陽とシスコムーン / T&Cボンバー)

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#61 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:25 PM

All four members are in that concert :rolleyes: (the one on the tracker) It's a really great concert - there were even some gymnastics :bad:

I became a T&C fan a few days ago, listening to their music. They all have really great, powerful voices! Too bad they weren't around for longer.
I never realized how good a singer that Inaba is. I guess I never paid attention to her. But the power in her voice is incredible! I appreciate her and her skills much more now ^_^

#62 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:37 AM

Awesomeeee! I can wait to watch.

#63 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:17 AM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5xs496

This is a parody song called "Bomber" sung by T&C Bomber in the radio show YoungTown. I absolutely love this song and I've been listening to it all the time wondering if it's a parody of a T&C song or a parody of a song by a different artist. I think it's not a T&C song, but I'm not sure. I also wanted to ask who sings the second verse? I absolutely love her voice, who's that?

I also have two slightly different versions of this song by Abe Natsumi & Toda Rinne, and Takahashi Ai & Fujimoto Miki. If anyone's interested I can up them too.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#64 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:09 AM

^ im pretty sure its Atsuko singing the 2nd course
and if u dont mind id like the rinne and nacchi version ^_^

Goodbye Eri, Jun and Lin video <---- clicky :D
NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#65 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:48 AM

Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9a1if0

Atsuko, huh? Very nice voice, maybe I should check out the T&C singles.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#66 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

Apparently Kominata released a mini album in 2006.
http://www.kominato....omix/index.html
On thePPN it only says she released one single.
And the previews on her site aren't working for me :D

#67 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9a1if0

Atsuko, huh? Very nice voice, maybe I should check out the T&C singles.

actually i think RuRu has a better voice than Atsuko , but u should def. check their singles out , i would recomened Gatamekira as one of ur first to check and thnx 4 the song :S

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#68 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:33 AM

IMHO, they both have really great voices. RuRu has real soul to her voice, and Inaba's got crazy power.
Actually, I was surprised how great all of their voices were, watching that concert.

I first checked them out because I loved the performance of Gatemekira from last year's winter tour. It's a very catchy, awesome song

#69 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

Sorry to make this a double post, but WATCH THIS: http://www.dailymoti...-audition_music

It's RuRu's Asayan audition! She sings Whitney Houston! OMG voice! :lol:

Needless to say, I am now on a hunt for any of her solo stuff - I would really like to get my hands on Shoshin, her Avex album. If anyone has it, or knows where I could get (download) it, lemme know :)

Also, does anyone have links to similar auditions of the other T&C members? or, what episode of Asayan it was, and I'll go find it :P

Also Also, I found a gallery of RuRu, here: http://www.photo111....e/RuruHonda.htm
It has lots of pictures, over 5 pages, be sure to check them all out!

#70 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:32 PM

^ i posted sum of her chinese singles a page or 2 back if u want to check those out
btw thnx for the pics its so hard pics for her sumtimes :P

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#71 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

^np

Oh, you posted the Asayan clip already too x_x Well, the video's gone now anyway, so it's good I reposted it?

"Sometimes not sometimes" is an awesome song!

#72 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:00 AM

i agree thats my fav. single of hers folowed by Gen Wo Shuo
to bad thera are no chinese singles that show of her range

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#73 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:55 PM

Well im gonna mention it in this thread since poor underapreciated Inaba does not get many posts.

Soon HP is having some one off concerts with mixed up groups and solo acts etc. Inaba Atsuko is in one of them in which she joins Berryz Koubou. Any thoughts ?

BTW it starts on the 2nd of March and will be at the Zepp Tokyo.

#74 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:30 AM

I think it's a bit funny! But she did work with them in their big play. It's a nice senpai-juniors relationship.
Maybe they can make a nice theme out of it - Inaba teaching them skills, like how to be mature singers?

I'm not sure how the concert dynamic would work here

#75 Lethal Injection

Lethal Injection

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 879 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:35 AM

is it said yet if any of these mixed groups will have a single or a DVD release ??

NGP is the greatest!!

Posted Image

#76 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:13 AM

Can anyone upload RuRu's solo album again?
I deleted it by mistake >_<

Also what was T&C Bomber's reason for disbanding?
I'm guessing flagging sales?

#77 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:32 AM

Nice to see that Inaba Atsuko is finally getting some attention again, but I'm a bit disappointed that she was grouped with Berryz, since I don't find them that interesting. If I could choose she would swap places with Matsuura since I much rather would like to see her with MKB and Yuko. But I have to be happy that she's at least included in one of the groups.

#78 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:41 AM

is it said yet if any of these mixed groups will have a single or a DVD release ??

Nothing yet but i would imagine that it will become a FC release in the near future.

#79 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

Well im gonna mention it in this thread since poor underapreciated Inaba does not get many posts.

Soon HP is having some one off concerts with mixed up groups and solo acts etc. Inaba Atsuko is in one of them in which she joins Berryz Koubou. Any thoughts ?

Cool, even Inaba's being included in this series of Mixes. Looks like everyone in H!P's involved.. except for Makoto and Miki as I don't recall seeing either one of them in the groupings.

#80 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:31 PM

I'm going to venture a guess that sales weren't the main reason for them to disband even if expectations may have been higher during that time since if you compare their sales to current H!P sales they are quite respectable and competitive.

Factors which could have lead to the disbanding: Shinoda being older than Nakazawa, Kominato having a family and kids (had her second during the Asayan auditions) to take care of and Ruru probably having wanted to return to China...which leaves only the Evil Squirrel Inaba.

Inaba's a bit like Saito in that even being older than the group she'll be working with (Berryz for Inaba and Happy 7 for Saito) she seems like she'd fit in quite well due to their ability to be so energetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users