Photo

Taiyo to Ciscomoon / T&C Bomber (太陽とシスコムーン / T&Cボンバー)

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#341 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:31 AM

I just learned about it through this website. I rushed here to share the news and it seems like everybody interested already knows, haha. I'm the last one to learn. However, this news makes me incredibly happy and (um) excited. This is like atomic bomb explosion, still can't believe it! The only better thing could be their reunion for some new songs and album(s). The other two things I'm longing for to happen are "Kamei Eri comeback to public/activity" and "Kago Ai divorce/public comeback/activity". I love all T&C members (it's funny how you start to love a group because of 1 member and eventually end up loving all of them, though still distinguish your first love in the group), but Ruru's appearance makes it most wonderful thing to me.

Of course, I'd love to go to the performance, since the ticket is only 4000 yen (with 1 drink included), but they start to sell tickets this Saturday (and till 19th of July), I'm afraid all tickets will be sold out in a couple of hours. Anyhow, this is the chance that can happen only once in lifetime.

20150618021323101.jpg

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#342 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

Yeah this is awesome! I really wish I could go there, but I remember for their reunion concert in 2009, the tickets sold out in a very short time! Kimono said that time that they didn't want to get the fans hopes up, and said this was the last time Ciscomoon did something together. That is why this one night live is awesome :D

It'd be awesome if they released new music, Kominato is still working as a musician, there is a chance but I guess not?

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#343 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

must share! :)

CIMxumEUsAAsbZM.jpg

CG5dz5KU8AIhKMe.jpg

ps: did I say "in a couple of hours?" ..more like "in a couple of minutes!" ..alas, I had no chance.

#344 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:22 AM

^ Thank you for the lovely pictures.

So, who is your favorite member?!?

#345 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

RuRu Honda, but only because her vocal is so distinguished among others (among all h!p singers I mean.. and overall performance of Taiyou to Ciscomoon is somewhat higher than other h!p groups, imho, consindering the variety of their songs).

Other than that, it's really hard to pick someone, they're all so lovely. It's sad, that they weren't exposed much on tv-shows.

And your favourite member? I heard the opinion that Inaba is favourite among many fans^^

Omg, Inaba just tweeted that more tickets will be sold, starting from tomorrow 10 am....

taiyotociscoomon.jpg

#346 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:48 AM

As for my favorite member, I'd have to say Inaba Atsuko, just because she is the only one I know. That's because she was in some shuffle groups.

#347 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

I had no chance again in getting a ticket... the very last chance is on the performance day, but I doubt I can get that time either.

At least it will be shown in nico video... hopefully later it will be available on h!o

#348 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:17 AM

Thank you for posting that ^ video!

Excuse me for not knowing Taiyo to Ciscomoon, but who was on the left? On the right? On Skype?

#349 ForeverEternal

ForeverEternal

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:37 AM

Thank you for posting that ^ video!Excuse me for not knowing Taiyo to Ciscomoon, but who was on the left? On the right? On Skype?

Kominato Miwa on the left, Inaba Atsuko middle, Shinoda Miho right, Honda Ruru on Skype.

#350 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:47 AM

OK, thanks! ^

I figured that was Ruru on Skype. It seemed like she was the hardest one to get to come back for a reunion. Am I right?

By the way, which group was more popular, Taiyo to Ciscomoon or Melon Kinenbi?

#351 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:36 AM

^ Just my humble opinion, but considering that MK had 10 years of activity with all four members and their own Live Concerts, whereas TTC had only a year and half with all four members and about 9 years with just 1 member (Inaba Atsuko) and no own concerts in that time, I'd probably say MK was more popular (as idol group). But, in terms of music legacy and influence, I can easily tell that comparatevily high quality of TTC as a music band (in every term possible) imho had greater impact on H!P overall (not directly though). And their songs hit you like a good Jack Daniel's shot.

I'm slowly coming to the opinion that it's somewhat stupid to compare different bands (though it's so tempting and seemingly unavoidable), especially groups and units in H!P, everyone had their own point of interest (it's like comparing which one is tastier - pizza or steak). But.... but, I also came to this very humble opinion of mine that TTC excelled other h!p bands in quality of songs, whereas MM for example was the best in producing cuteness. Ayaya was the best in distinguishing her character among other h!p members.

To this day, this song is my criteria of quality, when listening to other j-pop songs. The vocal of Ruru struck me hard on this one.

ps: whenever my h!p fan fellows introduce me someone from modern h!p, saying that "she is quite good at singing, comparing to other girls", I really want to cry and run away in panic.. If that's called "quite good among others", then it really hurts me to know what became of h!p without Tsunku and Natsu-sensei. Of course, I can understand the feelings of the fans, who will adore anything related to their favourite idols, but...  Um, sorry for the harsh words, I should leave this grumpy oldfart mumbling to myself, doing it alone in my room, watching 'golden age' PVs again and again  :sob:  :ongaku:  :drool:  :respect:

pps: sorry for off-topic, but somewhat similar vocal to Ruru for me is male singer Yamanashi Ryohei. I want to share with you one of his songs (btw, he also performed "Distant ballad" ending of Ninja Scroll anime movie)

#352 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:13 PM

Looks like the live talk will be broadcast on niconico douga?

Attached Files

#353 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:20 PM

It will be broadcast on niconico. Their channel:

http://ch.nicovideo.jp/vecks

@arwald, they are selling tickets on yahoo auctions Japan!

#354 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:16 AM

ps: whenever my h!p fan fellows introduce me someone from modern h!p, saying that "she is quite good at singing, comparing to other girls", I really want to cry and run away in panic.. If that's called "quite good among others", then it really hurts me to know what became of h!p without Tsunku and Natsu-sensei. Of course, I can understand the feelings of the fans, who will adore anything related to their favourite idols, but...  Um, sorry for the harsh words, I should leave this grumpy oldfart mumbling to myself, doing it alone in my room, watching 'golden age' PVs again and again  :sob:  :ongaku:  :drool:  :respect:

omg the same thing happens to me everything someone says "_______ from certain group is such a good singer" :ph34r: it's like you can't even call her a singer, she's an idol, you call someone a singer when she's at least at the level of Niigaki Risa, Ai Takahashi, Maki Goto, Abe Natsumi...

ºC-uteYajima Maimi

Juice=JuiceMiyamoto Karin

Berryz工房Sugaya Risako

#355 Lethal Injection 2

Lethal Injection 2

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:55 PM

Ohtani just posted this on her twitter!!! RuRu is officially backkkkkkk~

It's nice seeing so many OG's getting together for this.

And honestly, the queens of Taiyou to Ciscomoon are looking as flawless as ever!

I'm just so happy to see them all back together after so long!!!

Attached Files

52ec7a37-f314-45d4-b3f3-114e2702709c_zps

THE ポッシボー 

#356 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:10 AM

Please excuse me for not knowing.

Here is who I see in the photo ^

Aya Ishiguro (at left)

Atsuko Inaba (second from left, front row)

Yuki Maeda (third from right)

Mari Yaguchi (at right)

Who are the other girls? Also, correct me if I'm wrong in my identifications above. Thanks in advance for your help.

#357 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:28 AM

front row: Ishiguro Aya, Inaba Atsuko, Ruru Honda, Shinoda Miho
back row: ?, Kominato Miwa, Murata Megumi, Maeda Yuki, Heike Michiyo, Otani Masae

- behind Ruru is Murata Megumi because the person is wearing the same clothes as on the photo in this tweet (made by Masae, she marked the others in the photo): https://twitter.com/...6107904/photo/1
- Heike Michiyo is confirmed via this tweeted photo by her (which also confirms Ayappe and Megumi): https://twitter.com/...778871809601536

Heike Michiyo, Inaba Atsuko, Maeda Yuki and the former Melon Kinenbi members are still close to each other (you can see and read that especially on their Twitter accounts) so it's no wonder that some of the girls were at the event :).

#358 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:01 AM

OK, thanks ^

I guess I mistook Masae for Mari, ha ha.

#359 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:29 PM

#360 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

Thank you for posting the video :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users